The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   tour date!!!!!!!!!! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=56982)

elle 03-20-2017 06:21 PM

tour date!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.ste-michelle.com/visit-u...cvie?concert=1

SUMMER CONCERT

Lindsey Buckingham & Christine McVie

WED, JUL 19, 2017
7:00pm
CHATEAU AMPHITHEATRE

Show starts at 7:00pm
Gates will open approximately 2 hours before scheduled start.
General Admission: $59.50
Reserve Seating: $99.50

www.lindseybuckingham.com | Christine McVie

Tickets go on sale Saturday, March 25th at 10am. Visit ticketmaster.com.

New This Year: All concert ticket sales will be online only through Ticketmaster.com. Due to our extensive visitor center remodel, concert ticket sales in the Wine Shop will not be available until construction work is complete, likely after the start of the concert series.

Limited on-site parking is available for a $10 (cash or credit card) parking fee collected at the driveway entrance. Free parking off-site with a free shuttle to concert grounds.

Questions? See our Summer Concert FAQs.

michelej1 03-20-2017 06:27 PM

Unbelievable news. Thank you for posting.

So, I guess this is the place, although they did their best to hide their location.

14111 NE 145th St, Woodinville, WA 98072

jbrownsjr 03-20-2017 06:29 PM

I have an uncle that lives up there.

Thanks for posting!! Amazing news!!

We got our wish!! Intimate location! I saw Steve Winwood in a place like this and I'll never forget it. Even met him in the parking lot. :blob1::blob1:

lbfan 03-20-2017 06:34 PM

Relatively Reasonable Ticket Prices

$90 for reserved and $56 GA. Hope they come closer to me.

aleuzzi 03-20-2017 07:30 PM

Holy Crap!!!

bombaysaffires 03-20-2017 07:48 PM

Fantastic! I'll be there!!

bombaysaffires 03-20-2017 08:11 PM

Interesting that John Mayall will be there later in the season.

elle 03-20-2017 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1204116)
Interesting that John Mayall will be there later in the season.

cycles! ;)

btw, presale times on TM -
Onsale to General Public
Sat 03/25/17 10 am PDT
CSMVRC & SMWE Presale
Start: Thu 03/23/17 10 am PDT
End: Thu 03/23/17 10 pm PDT

elle 03-20-2017 08:22 PM

Elvis Costello and John Legend play some dates there too. and Blondie and Garbage. and Santana. and Lyle Lovett. interesting lineup.

also, looking at the dates and acts already on sale, this is outside (or at least half outside), there's a lawn section (that's GA) and perhaps not as intimate as we hoped but seated area is small enough.

HomerMcvie 03-20-2017 08:36 PM

Omfg Omfg Omfg!!!

Frankenstein 03-20-2017 08:49 PM

My reaction to this was THERE IS A GOD AND HE ANSWERS PRAYERS YESSSSSSS :o :eek:

AlexD 03-20-2017 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankenstein (Post 1204120)
My reaction to this was THERE IS A GOD AND HE ANSWERS PRAYERS YESSSSSSS :o :eek:

Hopefully more tour dates soon that aren't on the opposite side of the country as me

jbrownsjr 03-20-2017 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankenstein (Post 1204120)

Keep praying Frankenstein!!!:blob1:

pattyfan 03-20-2017 10:30 PM

So surely there will be Nor Cal dates around that time. Maybe the Mountain Winery?? :) :) Yippeeeeeee!!!!

Kevin

SisterNightroad 03-21-2017 05:37 AM

That's fantastic news!!
Looks like they'll have a busy July with the Classic West Festival the 16th, this date the 19th and the Classic East Festival at the end of the month.

lennonfan 03-21-2017 06:57 AM

this is starting to get pretty damn exciting:)

jbrownsjr 03-21-2017 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lennonfan (Post 1204134)
this is starting to get pretty damn exciting:)

I keep looking for more tour dates.

HomerMcvie 03-21-2017 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1204141)
I keep looking for more tour dates.

Me too!!!!

jbrownsjr 03-21-2017 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1204143)
Me too!!!!

I want to make decisions!

michelej1 03-21-2017 01:17 PM

I know. I always want to go to opening night, but this is on a Wednesday, which means 2 days away from my work instead of one, so do I wait? I don't know. I guess it depends on the other dates and how soon they will get to my state.

Michele

michelej1 03-21-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1204119)
Omfg Omfg Omfg!!!

It's like they will be forced to release the album, because they've contracted for tour dates. So, they have no choice.

I'm not saying I didn't trust them -- but I didn't.

Michele

elle 03-21-2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1204152)
I know. I always want to go to opening night, but this is on a Wednesday, which means 2 days away from my work instead of one, so do I wait? I don't know. I guess it depends on the other dates and how soon they will get to my state.

Michele

i highly doubt this will be opening night. considering they will be as FM on July 16 at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, and July 30 at Citi Field in New York City, i have to assume they'll start in California around the FM LA date, then go up the coast, hit SF area and up to this Seattle date on jul 19, then across the country between 20 and 29th, and NYC plus possibly some other east coast dates just after jul 30. but who knows?

i really hope some more dates drip before the end of this week - but yeah considering presale for this is already in 2 days it's hard to know what to do in case you do want to make sure to hit opening date and this one ends up being it!

elle 03-21-2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1204153)
It's like they will be forced to release the album, because they've contracted for tour dates. So, they have no choice.

Michele

i was thinking exactly the same this morning - they HAVE to now, no retreating to GOS situation all over again!

secondhandchain 03-21-2017 01:44 PM

I AM DEFINITELY going to see Buckingham Mc Vie on tour! I will never see FM again unless they make new music as a band and that's not going to happen, so Buckingham Mc Vie it is.

Frankenstein 03-21-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1204153)

Michele

I don't understand - do you think they didn't want to put the album out? :confused:

jbrownsjr 03-21-2017 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankenstein (Post 1204159)
I don't understand - do you think they didn't want to put the album out? :confused:

I think a bunch of us have been so wanting and waiting... that yes, we did.

jbrownsjr 03-21-2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondhandchain (Post 1204157)
I AM DEFINITELY going to see Buckingham Mc Vie on tour! I will never see FM again unless they make new music as a band and that's not going to happen, so Buckingham Mc Vie it is.

The whole album is going to be one big long...

ewwwwwwwwwww ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

part II

bom bom bom bom who who who who bom bom bom bom who who who who (eyes of the world intro) lol

elle 03-21-2017 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankenstein (Post 1204159)

we've been waiting for this album since they first went into studio in 2012. it kept being delayed. 2014 and Christine came and they recorded some more, and were really clear that they are still trying to talk Stevie into it. again, album and recording kept being delayed. many fans have been pushing that they should go ahead without Stevie instead of waiting for her to change her mind. it took some years for them to finally make that decision. if you look at various fan discussion boards, there were and are many [other] fans who keep coming up with bunch of ways how maybe Stevie can still fly in at the last moment. which would mean another 2-year delay. so we didn't trust that they've really decided to push ahead, and that something won't stop that.

Lindsey Buckingham recorded the whole VH1 Behind the Music talking about Gift Of Screws solo album that was going to be released shortly, back in 2001. we know what happened to that - WB told him to roll it into FM album instead. it took 3 more years and a much worse album than the original Gift of Screws was for a bulk of that music to come out. they've signed again with Warner's now. so frankly, i was just waiting (i almost still am!) to hear that Warner's again told them they should just wait for the 2018-2019 FM tour to be over and then roll the BuckMcVie music together with Stevie's into another half-bakes album like SYW to be able to sell it under FM moniker.

so yeah, this first date i feel is a breakthrough. i see it as a point of no return. i hope!!

Macfan4life 03-21-2017 02:57 PM

Well I am SO EXCITED
Its interesting one tour date comes out but not others or more info on the album. I am hoping this tour comes to my city/state. But I am willing to go just about anywhere for this unexpected and unreal concert performance.

jbrownsjr 03-21-2017 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1204171)
Well I am SO EXCITED
Its interesting one tour date comes out but not others or more info on the album. I am hoping this tour comes to my city/state. But I am willing to go just about anywhere for this unexpected and unreal concert performance.

I know. I was already planning my July in my head. lol

FuzzyPlum 03-21-2017 03:59 PM

http://www.vancitybuzz.com/wp-conten...04/chateau.jpg

I've never been to a concert at a venue like this. Do you rock up with your own chair and just grab your place somewhere on the lawn? shouldn't be too tough to bag a pitch up close to the front, surely.

sodascouts 03-21-2017 04:03 PM

I'm desperate for them to come just a bit closer.... I'll travel if I have to, but hopefully they'll at least come to Nashville or Atlanta.

FuzzyPlum 03-21-2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodascouts (Post 1204181)
I'm desperate for them to come just a bit closer.... I'll travel if I have to, but hopefully they'll at least come to Nashville or Atlanta.

I'd be desperate for them to play 'Come a Little Bit Closer'.
Though I'm sure they wont come to the UK

HomerMcvie 03-21-2017 04:26 PM

Even if they only do a dozen or so dates, I hope they at least move strategically around the country, and not limit it to only West coast dates. Nashville, Chicago,St. Louis, Atlanta, Indianapolis...I can make all of those work!

Spread the love around!!!

elle 03-21-2017 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum (Post 1204179)
http://www.vancitybuzz.com/wp-conten...04/chateau.jpg

I've never been to a concert at a venue like this. Do you rock up with your own chair and just grab your place somewhere on the lawn? shouldn't be too tough to bag a pitch up close to the front, surely.

this is the layout - so i don't think you can get close if you have lawn tickets since there are about 500 or so seats in those sections A, B, C and D, and that's usually the case at any amphitheater where you have seated area upfront and then GA lawn further away -

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/...psjbkcpiej.jpg

whether or not you can bring seats if you have lawn tickets depends on the venue and on the act. it usually says on your tickets or concert info whether or not lawn chairs are allowed. i was recently at the Cure show where the lawn was completely packed when people were standing and they had notices before the show that lawn chairs are absolutely not allowed and that was strictly enforced. possibly this was because they knew how many lawn tickets they sold and that there would be no place for everyone if people brought chairs.

Frankenstein 03-21-2017 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1204166)
we've been waiting for this album since they first went into studio in 2012. it kept being delayed. 2014 and Christine came and they recorded some more, and were really clear that they are still trying to talk Stevie into it. again, album and recording kept being delayed. many fans have been pushing that they should go ahead without Stevie instead of waiting for her to change her mind. it took some years for them to finally make that decision. if you look at various fan discussion boards, there were and are many [other] fans who keep coming up with bunch of ways how maybe Stevie can still fly in at the last moment. which would mean another 2-year delay. so we didn't trust that they've really decided to push ahead, and that something won't stop that.

Oh yes, I'd forgotten about fears of Stevie joining at the last minute. Now it makes sense :)

That venue looks beautiful!

jbrownsjr 03-21-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankenstein (Post 1204186)
Oh yes, I'd forgotten about fears of Stevie joining at the last minute. Now it makes sense :)

That venue looks beautiful!

We are going to make Homer go to the Stevie concert. While Elle and I enjoy BuckVie. :lol:

sue 03-21-2017 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1204187)
We are going to make Homer go to the Stevie concert. While Elle and I enjoy BuckVie. :lol:

Hahaha.....funneeee:wavey:

jbrownsjr 03-21-2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sue (Post 1204189)
Hahaha.....funneeee:wavey:

:woohoo::woohoo:

HomerMcvie 03-21-2017 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1204187)

I'd rather have all my teeth extracted, while receiving a gasoline enema.

You got me OGB, yeah you know me.
You got me OGB, yeah you know me.

I'll see you at Buck McVie!