The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Present Band (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   So did they cut LB's songs in Louisville? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58206)

secondhandchain 10-12-2018 10:25 PM

So did they cut LB's songs in Louisville?

Whoops, I meant Lincoln....Inquiring minds want to know.

Storms123 10-12-2018 10:41 PM

Recall Lincoln was where Mick barfed and they called the show (during OWTS) Steve Rincon stepped up and played GYOW with the band and then they shut it down. Thinking of Steve Rincon tonight--he's still working the tour, married to Lindsey's niece-likely in a tough spot. For the rest of this tour actually . Good thoughts to Steve and let's hope Mick doesn't puke on his snare drum tonight!

jwd 10-12-2018 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storms123 (Post 1240499)
Recall Lincoln was where Mick barfed and they called the show (during OWTS) Steve Rincon stepped up and played GYOW with the band and then they shut it down. Thinking of Steve Rincon tonight--he's still working the tour, married to Lindsey's niece-likely in a tough spot. For the rest of this tour actually . Good thoughts to Steve and let's hope Mick doesn't puke on his snare drum tonight!

I hope he does! :laugh: His stomach has to be knots.

secondhandchain 10-12-2018 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storms123 (Post 1240499)

Actually that's what he deserves. I hope he pukes all over Stevie's black dress. Maybe she'll buy something new?

Storms123 10-12-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondhandchain (Post 1240510)
Actually that's what he deserves. I hope he pukes all over Stevie's black dress. Maybe she'll buy something new?

That would require both Stevie and Margi to step out the box. I am sure there is another black dress in the red trunks backstage. Should Mick have up chucked tonight on Stevie...all would be right in the coven.

StevieandChris 10-12-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwd (Post 1240503)
I hope he does! :laugh: His stomach has to be knots.

I doubt his stomach is in knots. They decided to fire him and have probably been expecting this. Until their day in court, on with the show.

secondhandchain 10-13-2018 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieandChris (Post 1240517)
I doubt his stomach is in knots. They decided to fire him and have probably been expecting this. Until their day in court, on with the show.

You do know we are talking about MONEY right? Yup, his stomach is in Knots.

StevieandChris 10-13-2018 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondhandchain (Post 1240536)
You do know we are talking about MONEY right? Yup, his stomach is in Knots.

And he probably feels like they will win. He is nothing if not confident. So perhaps the knots won’t start until later. My guess is they have been getting their ducks in a row hence the silence we were all wondering about before rehearsals started.

DownOnRodeo 10-13-2018 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondhandchain (Post 1240510)

:laugh:

Maybe the first three rows will be lucky and he'll projectile vomit on them during his extended bongo solo. According to one of his books, he first introduced the bongo solos as a way to spice up the shows when the **** hit the fan. During his solos for the past 40 years, it's been the spit that's been hitting the fans; now he can upgrade it to vomit!

And even if his stomach is not in knots with concern over Lindsey's Complaint, it will be in knots with excitement over the book deals, telemovies, and musicals that might eventuate from a Buckingham v Nicks courtroom showdown. While zoning out during Stevie's prattle, he'll be dreaming up Oscar-worthy titles:

Inherit The Linds
To Kill A Buckingham
A Few Fleetwood Men
My Cousin Liddy

jwd 10-13-2018 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo (Post 1240539)
:laugh:

Maybe the first three rows will be lucky and he'll projectile vomit on them during his extended bongo solo. According to one of his books, he first introduced the bongo solos as a way to spice up the shows when the **** hit the fan. During his solos for the past 40 years, it's been the spit that's been hitting the fans; now he can upgrade it to vomit!

And even if his stomach is not in knots with concern over Lindsey's Complaint, it will be in knots with excitement over the book deals, telemovies, and musicals that might eventuate from a Buckingham v Nicks courtroom showdown. While zoning out during Stevie's prattle, he'll be dreaming up Oscar-worthy titles:

Inherit The Linds
To Kill A Buckingham
A Few Fleetwood Men
My Cousin Liddy

OMG! HILARIOUS! :laugh:

David 10-13-2018 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo (Post 1240539)
While zoning out during Stevie's prattle, he'll be dreaming up Oscar-worthy titles:

Inherit The Linds
To Kill A Buckingham
A Few Fleetwood Men
My Cousin Liddy

I was enjoying pomegranate arils, and you made me choke on one. Damn you, Joe.

secondhandchain 10-13-2018 06:50 PM

What is Miss Nicks talking about in her speeches this time? Is it all Tom Petty?

SteveMacD 10-13-2018 09:02 PM

No, but then I doubt £ind$€¥ is worried too much about the set list. Not like he’s doing SHN or MM.

sodascouts 10-14-2018 02:23 PM

Apparently no songs were cut, and apparently "story time" is not a thing this tour. I guess that's one way to preclude any "mentionitis."

Storms123 10-14-2018 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodascouts (Post 1240780)
Apparently no songs were cut, and apparently "story time" is not a thing this tour. I guess that's one way to preclude any "mentionitis."

A friend of mine was in Chicago--apparently Neil very delicately and politically correctly tells her to zip it and keep moving when she starts to want to "chat".