The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Stevie track for download!! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=17019)

Gypsy-Rhiannon 11-25-2004 02:10 PM

New Stevie track for download!!

Not sure if everyone visits the Stevie board so thought I would give you a heads up....

http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=17018

Pip

P.S. Thanks Tiff!

gldstwmn 11-25-2004 02:17 PM

I can only get the first few seconds to download. :confused:

Gypsy-Rhiannon 11-25-2004 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn

Maybe it's busy?

tommer 11-25-2004 02:34 PM

those tracks make me me wonder again about who exactly were the dumbasses who edited the songs for that album. how could they left out this track or touched by an angel in favour of songs like too far from texas or that made me stronger? what were they thinking when they chose to use the other version of bombay sapphires?

estranged4life 11-25-2004 02:47 PM

Cool...

seems the German "TISL Safety Copy" disc has finally made it into circulation so everyone can enjoy it.

Brian j.

MacMan 11-25-2004 02:53 PM

I've had My Heart for about a month now... and I still play it constantly, and I agree... Why leave that off... It's a great great song!!

Bombay Saphires - never heard this version... so that's a treat today... Thanks again Tiff

glitter_fades 11-25-2004 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacMan
I've had My Heart for about a month now... and I still play it constantly, and I agree... Why leave that off... It's a great great song!!

The only reason I can think of is maybe someone noticed Stevie made a glaring mistake in the turn of a phrase she used in the song. Not that she hasn't done something like this before. As long as LB hasn't heard it. He'd be telling her to change it becuse it's not correct. Then she'd have to change the entire song to something a lot less adoring after he's pissed her off.
:lol:

I don't want to ruin the song for anyone who truly loves it the way it is, but anyone who's seen the film "The Ladykillers" or reads classic literature knows what I'm talking about.

strandinthewind 11-25-2004 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommer
those tracks make me me wonder again about who exactly were the dumbasses who edited the songs for that album. how could they left out this track or touched by an angel in favour of songs like too far from texas or that made me stronger? what were they thinking when they chose to use the other version of bombay sapphires?

I TOTALLY AGREEEEEEE (don't fall over :laugh: )

AND (on edit and realizing I forgot my manners :eek: ) - thanks to the site for posting it!!!!!!!!!! :xoxo: :angel:

no_spoken_word 11-25-2004 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glitter_fades
The only reason I can think of is maybe someone noticed Stevie made a glaring mistake in the turn of a phrase she used in the song.

What was the mistake? I'm guess I'm as dumb as Stevie :nod: , I can't think of it.

Serrart 11-25-2004 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no_spoken_word
What was the mistake? I'm guess I'm as dumb as Stevie :nod: , I can't think of it.

Same here, please Glitter Fades :D ?

Romy

strandinthewind 11-25-2004 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serrart
Same here, please Glitter Fades :D ?

Romy

All I can think of is "eyes to the soul" should have been "eyes of the soul" - but that is minor IMO and it is rock and roll for goodness sake :laugh:

no_spoken_word 11-25-2004 06:41 PM

I know this is slightly off topic, but what does "thrown down" mean, anyway? I've heart it meaning devestated AND also infatuated. What is the popular perception of that phrase?

WelshWitchPMD 11-25-2004 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn

I kept having the same problem with some of the downloads, myself. :shrug:

Serrart 11-25-2004 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strandinthewind
All I can think of is "eyes to the soul" should have been "eyes of the soul" - but that is minor IMO and it is rock and roll for goodness sake

Thanks Jason :xoxo:, I would have never guessed.

Romy

ShangriLaTroubl 11-25-2004 07:46 PM

i wonder who produced MY HEART

Chris