The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What do you find most repulsive on a man? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=35156)

HejiraNYC 02-08-2008 08:22 AM

What do you find most repulsive on a man?

Just curious... I know it's hard to choose just one. :p

mylittledemon 02-08-2008 09:31 AM

wow! What a He-Man-Man-hater post! hahaha

Let me see...I dont have a flat arse...I do have a receding hairline (always have---thanks DAD!)...no back hair...i do have love handles though. =(

sara1998 02-08-2008 09:51 AM

hehe... what a poll.
I went with small pecker. I can't handle that ****.

petep9000 02-08-2008 09:56 AM

Bad breath.
Tiny, uncircumsized weenies (looks like a shy turtle, or an acorn).
White Reeblechs with white socks.
Shorts worn with a tucked-in shirt and belt.
'Oakley' sunglasses.
Cell phones worn on the belt clip.
Cracked yellow toenails.
'Man'-icures (with a glossy top coat).
Dressy trousers that don't break correctly over the shoe, causing 'drag' on the shoe heel.
Poofy long curly hair, drawn back into a ponytail.
Poofy long curly hair, parted on the side and drooping over one eye.

Men that don't support their children.
Men that let their wives or sig/others rule all aspects.
Men that don't love and respect their mothers.
Men that don't love and respect animals. Especially doggies.

mylittledemon 02-08-2008 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sara1998 (Post 740791)
hehe... what a poll.
I went with small pecker. I can't handle that ****.

so you'd rather have a fat, balding, hairy-back dude with a big weenus than a good looking, hairless guy with a small wang?

My sister told me this story once about dating this "supermodel" looking guy. Said he was super nice and super hot. But, that he had a weenie the size of a pinky finger. She said it was like a baby-dong. I felt sorry for that guy.

Sarah 02-08-2008 10:45 AM

I chose small peen, too. But really, I find any peen to be the most repulsive part of a man. Don't get me started on balls. baaarrrrrffffffff.

mylittledemon 02-08-2008 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah (Post 740801)
I chose small peen, too. But really, I find any peen to be the most repulsive part of a man. Don't get me started on balls. baaarrrrrffffffff.

sarah, that made me laugh out loud. Thanks!

petep9000 02-08-2008 10:58 AM

my vote for fat-balding-hairy with big sausage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mylittledemon (Post 740799)
so you'd rather have a fat, balding, hairy-back dude with a big weenus than a good looking, hairless guy with a small wang?

My sister told me this story once about dating this "supermodel" looking guy. Said he was super nice and super hot. But, that he had a weenie the size of a pinky finger. She said it was like a baby-dong. I felt sorry for that guy.

JazmenFlowers 02-08-2008 11:00 AM

itty bitty teenie weenie shriveled little short dick man

'nuff said

danax6 02-08-2008 11:05 AM

I am not that shallow. :mad:

mylittledemon 02-08-2008 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah (Post 740801)

It goes both ways I guess. There are stipulations that some guys have when it comes to hoo-hah's as well...

sara1998 02-08-2008 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mylittledemon (Post 740799)

Been there, done both. haha!

sara1998 02-08-2008 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazmenFlowers (Post 740808)
itty bitty teenie weenie shriveled little short dick man

'nuff said

don'twantdon'twantdon'twantdon'twantdon'twantdon'twant....

LMAO!!

petep9000 02-08-2008 11:42 AM

Definately. It's all subjective. Some guys might like a Giney thats completely symmetrical, and some like their curtains to have a little billowy-ness to them. Some like 'em shaved like a 12 year old, some prefer the 'landing strip' look, and some like 'em wild and wooly. Same goes for women and their men's pee-pees.

I just thought of something else that is repulsive on a man. He's standing on the line ahead of you at your local epicurean/artisanal food collective (or the Piggly-Wiggly) and you notice that inside his ear canals there are little boulders of earwax and dandruff nestled into his ear hair.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mylittledemon (Post 740810)
It goes both ways I guess. There are stipulations that some guys have when it comes to hoo-hah's as well...

Phoenix 02-08-2008 11:53 AM

OMG. NEVER would i post the "what do you find repulsive about women" thread.:rolleyes::lol:
Still, theres no excuse for back hair, so it got my vote.