The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Stevie Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Stevie --- Losing weight, and looking great!!! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=47330)

Etisl 05-18-2011 07:12 PM

Stevie --- Losing weight, and looking great!!!

Ok, I know on a few interviews recently she said she had lost about about 12 lbs. At first I was like, ok 12lbs is not much.

BUT, I saw her on Ellen and Dancing with the stars..... and her little waist is tiny. And we know television is not always kind.

On Ellen.... the red outfit was beautiful, and yes...Stevie at almost 63 looked Sexy HOT !!! And she was still ill at that time.....so Wow! I hope she keeps it up....go Stevie... show those young girls that are starting to look tired...how they need to really start taking care of themselves....NOW while they are still young. She is proof, that if you start now...you will look amazing later in life.

WildHearted 05-18-2011 07:22 PM

She looked so slim on DWTS. Absolutely wonderful looking, and she seemed so happy as well :)

MacMan 05-18-2011 07:26 PM

12 pounds on 5 ft nothing probably is a lot!

WildHearted 05-18-2011 07:28 PM

I'm a little over 5'6" and even if I lost 12 pounds there would be a noticeable difference.

TinyDancer 05-18-2011 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacMan (Post 986169)

Very true. I am very petite like Stevie and when she said she lost 12 pounds I was shocked and frankly think she is embellishing a little bit...that is A LOT for a petite woman to lose. Whatever she did lose she looks great!

As I have said before I sometimes feel bad for her...I bet she can't even eat five Swedish Fish without gaining three pounds. It is just so much more noticeable on a woman of her height.

CreepingDeath 05-18-2011 07:32 PM

I noticed at Caesar's Palace. Very hot, Miss Stevie. :cool:

skcin 05-19-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacMan (Post 986169)

Absolutely. At least 1 dress size lost. I thought she looked fab on Ellen. :thumbsup:

BombaySapphire3 05-19-2011 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etisl (Post 986160)
Stevie... show those young girls that are starting to look tired...how they need to really start taking care of themselves....NOW while they are still young. She is proof, that if you start now...you will look amazing later in life.

uh if any of these young girls 'start taking care of themselves now" the way that Stevie took care of herself until she was in her mid 40s chances are they will not live to be 63:laugh:I agree though that Stevie looks great now.

AnthonyMI 05-19-2011 02:58 PM

If you look at the video from 1997/98 her butt and waist looks smaller than it does now. I think she keeps most her weight in her tummy now though. I mean, most women over a certain age start to get that tummy fat now. SHe just hides it with corsets, bustier etc. Look at her waist in the Seven Wonders video though... THAT was tiny.

BTFLCHLD 05-19-2011 03:27 PM

stevie is the tiniest little thing ever; if she carries any extra weight you will find that in her caboose.

Silver Springs 05-19-2011 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD (Post 986539)
stevie is the tiniest little thing ever; if she carries any extra weight you will find that in her caboose.

I must be minute then because as of a couple of days ago when I had to measure myself after visiting a theme park, I'm just over the 5 feet mark, where as Stevie is around 5 feet 1 1/2. Great. If I ever meet her, I'll have to even look up her nose. I don't remember ever looking down on a fellow adult before, lol.

Jondalar 05-19-2011 03:34 PM

she looks better than she did 10 years ago. She looked chubby back then. I don't think she looks chubby anymore. She looks like she takes care of herself.

fairydust75 05-19-2011 06:50 PM

Stevie is looking really good. Its so hard to believe she's almost 63, and I totally believe she has not had any major cosmetic procedures. There is a noticeable difference to me between her first appearance on Ellen and her second. 12 pounds on a 5ft 1in frame is alot. She looks healthy and happy despite having pneumonia.

SapphireSister 05-19-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jondalar (Post 986542)
she looks better than she did 10 years ago. She looked chubby back then. I don't think she looks chubby anymore. She looks like she takes care of herself.

That just made me giggle, as opposed to her not taking care of herself...

wheart 05-19-2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jondalar (Post 986542)

she was noticeably heavier on the 2003/04 Say You Will tour, although I think she did lose some weight by 2004...still, compared to back then, she is much slimmer now!