The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Stevie Nicks Feud With Lindsey Broke Up Fleetwood Mac (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57902)

elle 05-10-2018 09:19 PM

Stevie Nicks Feud With Lindsey Broke Up Fleetwood Mac

and........ the firing story reached the Enquirer :lol: :lol:

ENQUIRER Exclusive!

Stevie Nicks Feud With Lindsey Broke Up Fleetwood Mac

Toxic exes couldn't stop thinking about yesterday!

By National ENQUIRER Staff
May 10, 2018 @ 12:23PM

stevie nicks fleetwood mack breakup

Stevie Nicks, Lindsey Buckingham and Fleetwood Mac has long been haunted by ghosts from years gone by, and now The National ENQUIRER can exclusively reveal their sordid history of sex, drugs and rock ’n’ roll has ripped the legendary band apart — again! Catch up on more Fleetwood Mac news here….

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/pho...d-mac-breakup/

AnthonyMI 05-10-2018 09:22 PM

Who knew that the original Fake News would be the closest to the truth

elle 05-10-2018 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnthonyMI (Post 1227494)

what's the world coming to?

StevieandChris 05-10-2018 09:27 PM

If this is closest to the truth, does this mean he did say he wanted to delay for a year, after all?

dreamsunwind 05-10-2018 09:37 PM

The National Enquirer forever serving up the laughs.
Ironically what they said about Stevie's ultimatum may actually be partly true, however they probably only got that from the rumors floating around.

jkmaletic 05-10-2018 10:36 PM

When their "story" originally broke this afternoon, they had the band name spelled "Fleetwood Mack". When I saw it I was like, figures. :rolleyes: Such a ridiculous publication.
I called and wrote to them back when they published a photo of Whitney Houston, in her casket, on the COVER of their magazine. Just horrible. Zero class.

Jamie

SteveMacD 05-10-2018 11:14 PM

Fleetwood Mac toured in 2016? Who knew?

Macfan4life 05-11-2018 04:20 AM

People make fun of the Enquirer but they do print the truth. Their stories can be exaggerated but its still the truth. They have an extensive legal team to make sure. In their entire history, they have only been successfully sued once for a false story.

But this is what we all knew anyway. Mick and Stevie's statements just did not make any sense. In fact I almost feel our statements here on this board were taken and put in their story they are so identical.

TrueFaith77 05-11-2018 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnthonyMI (Post 1227494)

The enquirer usually is actually in my experience. Looking forward to reading it

TrueFaith77 05-11-2018 04:53 AM

Haha that was nonsensical except the blindsided quite

Villavic 05-11-2018 08:29 AM

When I click on the link it just shows a general radal online page, can't find the article. But as I remember, National Enquirer is not that reliable, is it? Anyway I'm still angry with all those 5 people, not particularly on one.

http://www.tvweek.com/wp-content/upl...hs-to-live.jpg

lilyfee 05-11-2018 08:54 AM

This “article” is hilarious. It’s as if someone came onto this forum and included fans as “snitches behind the scenes”.

Lindsey single handedly kept the band from imploding 40 years ago? Stevie left Lindsey for Mick? Stevie “couldn’t make time in her schedule” to make the album? I’m pretty sure she was publicly quoted numerous times at length about her feelings toward making an album.

I’m amazed whoever wrote this thought they had enough material here to keep anyone interested.

Buster 05-11-2018 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1227513)
People make fun of the Enquirer but they do print the truth. Their stories can be exaggerated but its still the truth. They have an extensive legal team to make sure. In their entire history, they have only been successfully sued once for a false story.

But this is what we all knew anyway. Mick and Stevie's statements just did not make any sense. In fact I almost feel our statements here on this board were taken and put in their story they are so identical.

You can’t possibly believe the Enquirer prints the truth

secondhandchain 05-11-2018 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1227513)

So Hilary only has 6 months to live? Oh yeah it is the truth because she will die eventually even if it's 30 years.

jwd 05-11-2018 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondhandchain (Post 1227529)
So Hilary only has 6 months to live? Oh yeah it is the truth because she will die eventually even if it's 30 years.

I thought she was already dead?! :shrug: