The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   DVDs Ship Today... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=14728)

dissention 06-08-2004 03:26 PM

DVDs Ship Today...

Tell us all about them as soon as you get 'em! :wavey:

MacMan 06-08-2004 05:35 PM

Well I hope so. I ordered, but my c/c hasn't been charged yet. Should that be cause for concern?

Merf 06-08-2004 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacMan
Well I hope so. I ordered, but my c/c hasn't been charged yet. Should that be cause for concern?

Mine hasn't been charged yet, either. Maybe when they ship it? :rolleyes:

dissention 06-08-2004 05:41 PM

Ugh. Don't scare me. This is the Mac, after all. They said June 8th, but it's probably June 8th, 2024. If anything, this band is consistent. :lol:

MacMan 06-08-2004 06:50 PM

I don't care if it's later (not 2024 Mind you), then the actual release date for the dvd/cd thing... I just want to make sure I get DR!

ShangriLaTroubl 06-08-2004 06:50 PM

Hmm I need to check if my CC has been charged...they probably messed my order up...the lady didnt sound like she understood anything I was saying...

Anyway I dont expect it anytime soon

Chris

Johnny Stew 06-08-2004 07:15 PM

I was a little worried when, after I had placed my order and then asked if there was any bonus material on either of the programs, the lady I was speaking to said, "Oh, you wanted the documentary too?" :eek:

I sure hope she got my order right!

At any rate, now that they've decided to not deliver mail on Friday because of the Reagan funeral (*I'm resisting the desire to roll my eyes), that'll be at least one more day before these shipments will arrive.

dissention 06-08-2004 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Stew
At any rate, now that they've decided to not deliver mail on Friday because of the Reagan funeral (*I'm resisting the desire to roll my eyes), that'll be at least one more day before these shipments will arrive.

GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off to the USPS website to send an email of complaint. I shall post the reply.

ShangriLaTroubl 06-08-2004 07:24 PM

my card hasnt been charged yet either..bastards...i had a bad feeling about this phone thing anyway....they should have gotten our email addresses and emailed us and let us know something...o well i wont get panicky yet

Chris

ShangriLaTroubl 06-08-2004 07:29 PM

Has anyone called them to ask why their card hasnt been charged yet??

Chris

estranged4life 06-08-2004 07:43 PM

Usually...

your c/c won't be charged until the order has shipped...

I'll be awaiting for my set I ordered from CdUniverse (I have some other music coming in from BestBuy so I can be patient.)

Brian j.

no_spoken_word 06-08-2004 10:50 PM

Same here.

My credit card doesn't seem to have been charged yet either. I'm guessing maybe they won't charge it until it's shipped - but of course that was SUPPOSED to happen today!

Johnny Stew 06-08-2004 10:52 PM

A friend of mine just told me that he ordered it yesterday, and the lady told him it would ship out on the 10th.

I don't know if that means they've changed the shipping date, or if it's simply because he ordered so late.

ShangriLaTroubl 06-09-2004 01:50 PM

Well I emailed HD Ready yesterday...and they emailed me back with this, this morning :

"Legally, we are not allowed to bill any credit card until we are ready to
ship. Your order was processed yesterday and will be shipped today. Thank
you"

So atleast they know I HAVE an order..lol

Chris

MacMan 06-09-2004 05:48 PM

Great... Thanks for doing that. Helps to know the process. I'll be looking for my card to charged soon.