The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tour Merch (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=52193)

CADreaming 06-11-2013 10:48 PM

Tour Merch

Why can't you purchase all the items offered at the shows online? There are several things I would order but I can't find it anywhere.

michelej1 06-11-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADreaming (Post 1095711)
Why can't you purchase all the items offered at the shows online? There are several things I would order but I can't find it anywhere.

Right. I'd rather order online, so that way you don't have to worry about carrying it or putting it down during the concert.

Michele

WildHearted 06-11-2013 11:12 PM

It doesn't make sense. It's not like they're going to lose money by making it available online, as well. All that is doing is making the product accessible to more people who will buy it.

WatchChain 06-12-2013 07:54 AM

Make sense? From a marketing standpoint, nothing this band ever does makes sense. But, damn, I LOVE THEM !!!

CADreaming 06-12-2013 08:16 AM

Man. I hoped I had overlooked something. Now I wish I had splurged at the show. :distress:

CADreaming 06-14-2013 01:38 PM

Can anyone help jog my memory by listing as many items you can recall that are not available online? A fellow Ledgie has offered to purchase for me in Cleveland and I need to decide! Thanks all.

WildHearted 06-14-2013 01:56 PM

What comes to mind is that red FM 77 shirt , the posters, and all of the necklaces and stuff.

Regina 06-14-2013 02:14 PM

Necklaces????

CADreaming 06-14-2013 02:33 PM

The posters with the new pic pose - does the horizontal always have the date & city or is there a version without? Did the vertical poster only say "Fleetwood Mac" or was there additional text?

Neal 06-14-2013 03:09 PM

Does anyone know if they did a tourbook this time around? I went to the San Jose, CA show and didn't see any, and I'm assuming pics would've been posted here by now if they did...?

cactusjack 06-14-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1095717)
Right. I'd rather order online, so that way you don't have to worry about carrying it or putting it down during the concert.

Michele

exactly. for this very reason I don't bother with merchandise.

CADreaming 06-14-2013 10:13 PM

Here's a list I found on facebook:

Shot glasses, mugs, iPad cases, beach bags/totes, hats, key chains, magnets, 3 different posters, rubber bracelets, harmonica necklace, set of Fm guitar picks, guitar pick necklace, dog tags, pewter like necklace, different shirts.

Apparel at shows only: New promo pic shirt in full color / Red & White Fleetwood Mac '77 jersey

The posters mentioned above I believe are the penguin w/ tour dates (offered online) and the new promo pic horizontal with the venue city and date (shows only) and the vertical new promo pic with the band faces in the 4 corners sort of with Fleetwood Mac Live at the bottom (shows only).

michelej1 06-14-2013 11:19 PM

Harmonica necklace? I'm wondering how it fits in. I mean, which one plays the harmonica?

Michele

Regina 06-15-2013 03:05 PM

They must be mixing up Stevie Nicks with Stevie Wonder.

I know my concert was early but I didn't see half of those things. I'm going again Wednesday so...I will be on the lookout. But, yeah...I hate having those things with me during the concert and, at the end, it's usually a madhouse.

WildHearted 06-15-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADreaming (Post 1096007)
The posters with the new pic pose - does the horizontal always have the date & city or is there a version without? Did the vertical poster only say "Fleetwood Mac" or was there additional text?

There's a version without it, but it does say, "Rumours 35th Anniversary" under Fleetwood Mac.