The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   $600?! Seriously???? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58098)

greendaze5 09-11-2018 09:37 AM

$600?! Seriously????

Just got this today.

A 'Meet and Greet with Mick'

$600, and concert ticket NOT included! And there's even a $60 service charge on top of that!

------

Dear fans,

It’s almost time and we’re so excited to see you all on the road.

We’re pleased to be able to offer you again for this tour, the very special Mick Fleetwood VIP Experience.

This is your chance to get up close and personal. Get your picture with Mick and some good stories, like only Mick can tell.

There are lots of other fun collectible items.

http://mickfleetwood.shop.ticketstoday.com/

Must have a ticket to the concert to purchase this upgrade
Exclusive Meet & Greet with Mick Fleetwood
Photo op with Mick Fleetwood
Q&A session with Mick Fleetwood
Autographed Mick Fleetwood 8x10 photo
Signature Mick Fleetwood designed wool scarf
Mick Fleetwood signature drumhead
Specially designed Mick Fleetwood VIP tote bag
Mick Fleetwood VIP Meet & Greet laminate
VIP Host

HomerMcvie 09-11-2018 10:02 AM

The real question here is WHO is stupid enough to pay $600 to meet that loser?

Miss Vicky 09-11-2018 10:25 AM

I wouldn't even pay $5 for that.

Frankenstein 09-11-2018 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greendaze5 (Post 1236321)
Signature Mick Fleetwood designed wool scarf

‘Nuff said..

Macfan4life 09-11-2018 02:45 PM

For $300 you can get a front row seat to Lindsey Buckingham, autographed poster, CD collection, leather booklet, and a meet and greet.

Now tell me, which has the greater value ;)

SteveMacD 09-11-2018 02:59 PM

I wouldn’t pay more than $100 to meet any musician at a show, and that would have to include a ticket and some swag.

elle 09-11-2018 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1236334)
I wouldn’t pay more than $100 to meet any musician at a show, and that would have to include a ticket and some swag.

how much was your Canton ticket? i think mine was $85 plus fees, so about $100, ticket and a CD.

i don't like swag, just clutters my house, but i guess i'll take it for the shows where i'm doing LB m&g - which i have absolutely no problem with paying for; he has been extremely gracious to me in the past, randomly stopped and talked many times. i also had m&gs with him in the past and again, Mick's cannot compare. LB is engaging and warm to fans; there's a reason why so many people on social media stand so firmly behind him now, and not just for the music.

SteveMacD 09-11-2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1236335)
how much was your Canton ticket? i think mine was $85 plus fees, so about $100, ticket and a CD.

I think mine was $72. I usually go for cheap seats.

Quote:

LB is engaging and warm to fans; there's a reason why so many people on social media stand so firmly behind him now, and not just for the music.
I’m sure he is. Mick was gracious when I met him, but it was after a club show with The Zoo in 1992. Bekka was the real sweetheart. I’ve also met Peter Green, and that was…interesting, to say the least.

elle 09-11-2018 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1236336)
I think mine was $72. I usually go for cheap seats.

so $69 plus fees. i guess you splurged then this time. there are way cheaper seats at that Canton show.

elle 09-11-2018 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1236333)
For $300 you can get a front row seat to Lindsey Buckingham, autographed poster, CD collection, leather booklet, and a meet and greet.

Now tell me, which has the greater value ;)

of course, unlike Mick's that apparently nobody's buying (surprise surprise!) considering we all got multiple emails from dear Mick, Lindsey's m&gs are now sold out for every show he has, i believe. and most were sold out within first few hours of presale.

so people clearly voted on where the value is.

i will laugh when we see pics from Mick's m&gs with 2 people per m&g or the cancelled ones. that happened every time he had m&gs that didn't come with good tix (like GA shows) at the last 2 FM tours. whoever is setting this up for Mick or is giving him advice must be a complete moron.

annabellee 09-11-2018 05:29 PM

The value of these Meet & Greets will always be subjective. What's a good value for one person might not be for another. There's no reason to be disparaging to the fan or artist.

StreetAngel86 09-11-2018 06:20 PM

i got that email yesterday
and promptly unsubbed

is he a moron?
only a moron would pay for that too

ticket sales must be $h!t so he needs to make money from a side hussle

SteveMacD 09-11-2018 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabellee (Post 1236342)
The value of these Meet & Greets will always be subjective. What's a good value for one person might not be for another. There's no reason to be disparaging to the fan or artist.

If it’s more expensive than a night of hookers and blow in the Lower East Side, WGAF???

(Just kidding…)

WatchChain 09-11-2018 07:10 PM

The thought crossed my mind to pay $600 to be given only 20 seconds to tell Mick that the firing of Lindsey Buckingham in 2018 is the WORST stunt that this band has EVER pulled! I would also request that he let The High Priestess know that Fleetwood Mac's artistic integrity is dead.

After my statement--No picture, no autograph, just walk away.

DownOnRodeo 09-11-2018 08:28 PM

"$600" + "$60" service fee?

Why not round it up to "$666" and be done with it?