The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Post-Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Billy on Tumblr (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=55492)

welcomechris 08-14-2015 01:41 PM

Billy on Tumblr

Billy Burnette just agreed to do a Q&A session with me!

Bekka's facebook page is run by her associate named Nikki. Nikki said Bekka would love to and I should text her on her number. I texted her and she wrote:

I Beg Your' Pardon??? You got a Mouse in your' pocket named Bekka Bramlett, son??? I take no orders from Strangers. I'd like to Respectfully
Decline. Blessings - to -you BB

So why would she say yes and then back out?

SteveMacD 08-14-2015 08:52 PM

What did you text her?

michelej1 08-14-2015 08:54 PM

Are you telling them that the tumblr pages you have set up are ledge.fleetwoodmac.net?

iamnotafraid 08-15-2015 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1171195)
What did you text her?

Billy, don't you lose my number.

Or Bekka.

welcomechris 08-15-2015 06:32 AM

We worked it all out in PM, because they said it was "too hard" to join the ledge and they wanted me to do it for them. I told them I can't, but we can work it all out via email. I sent them the link to the tumblr page and boom, all set.

michelej1 08-15-2015 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by welcomechris (Post 1171219)
We worked it all out in PM, because they said it was "too hard" to join the ledge and they wanted me to do it for them. I told them I can't, but we can work it all out via email. I sent them the link to the tumblr page and boom, all set.

Well, just tell them they're doing it for your own Tumblr and that it's all you. It's great that they agreed to speak to fans, but I don't want them to think the Ledge asked them, especially if some people like Bekka may be rubbed the wrong way by your approach.

Billy is already a member of The Ledge anyway.

Michele

welcomechris 08-15-2015 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1171230)
Well, just tell them they're doing it for your own Tumblr and that it's all you. It's great that they agreed to speak to fans, but I don't want them to think the Ledge asked them, especially if some people like Bekka may be rubbed the wrong way by your approach.

Michele

Oh great! I'll talk to him.

SpyNote 08-15-2015 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1171230)

Michele

It would be great if he did the Q&As on The Ledge since this is where all they all originated, and since Billy is already a member, why would it be hard for him? With the blogs you only reach a small community.

michelej1 08-15-2015 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyNote (Post 1171244)
It would be great if he did the Q&As on The Ledge since this is where all they all originated, and since Billy is already a member, why would it be hard for him? With the blogs you only reach a small community.

I was wrong about that. I thought I saw his membership from before, but I guess I didn't, because I've looked for it.

We do have a "Q & A Discussions" section here, but I don't think it's been skinned. It doesn't look like the rest of the forums. It has the old design. It's been so long.

Michele

SpyNote 08-16-2015 10:58 AM

It just makes sense that they're all together under Q&A sessions. Hopefully, Chris will allow them to be published here. By the way, the list of Q&As that The Ledge has done over the years is IMPRESSIVE. I can't believe John McVie did one and how incredible that Bob Welch's thoughts about the band were chronicled before he passed.

michelej1 08-16-2015 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyNote (Post 1171263)
It just makes sense that they're all together under Q&A sessions. Hopefully, Chris will allow them to be published here. By the way, the list of Q&As that The Ledge has done over the years is IMPRESSIVE. I can't believe John McVie did one and how incredible that Bob Welch's thoughts about the band were chronicled before he passed.

Yes, we should do Q & As. There has only been one with Tom since I've been here. Then, when Facebook came along and grew in strength, I didn't think there was the same interest in them. Reddit was famous for the AMAs and I didn't think that a private website would have people wanting Q & As. I guess that's not true.

Unfortunately, from what I hear and what has been posted here, I am not exactly sure what "Welcome Chris" is doing and I don't want The Ledge to be associated with it or mentioned when the tumblrs are set up.

Michele

welcomechris 08-16-2015 04:59 PM

I'm sorry Michele. I thought at the time I'd be able to do it, but they said that it would take to long. We are going to do it over E-mail.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

michelej1 08-16-2015 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by welcomechris (Post 1171275)
I'm sorry Michele. I thought at the time I'd be able to do it, but they said that it would take to long. We are going to do it over E-mail.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

I don't want you to do anything, except to stop telling people that you are from The Ledge.

Michele

welcomechris 08-16-2015 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1171281)
I don't want you to do anything, except to stop telling people that you are from The Ledge.

Michele

Okay, will do!