The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Present Band (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Anybody getting tickets? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57855)

sleepless child 04-30-2018 10:06 AM

Anybody getting tickets?

I looked just for the hell of it. I have an American Express Platinum, but I didn't like the seat choice. Stub Hub has some nice seats. Prices are crazy expensive of course. I'm still upset over the whole shake up, but I've been seeing them for so many years it's like a muscle memory thing. I just had to go on and look. But I resisted buying. I may wait it out and see how the shows are and what the set list is. Pittsburgh isn't until November. Maybe I'll go. My husband keeps saying no, we are not going, look what they did to Lindsey and it brings me back to reality. LOL

kak125 04-30-2018 10:13 AM

I'm definitely going to the Pittsburgh show just not sure when I will get my tickets. I guess it will depend what I pull up when they go on sale. I hate that floor seats are $218 plus fees. I didn't spend that much in 2015 when I bought my 3rd row seats. I can't see the show selling out so I am thinking about waiting till last minute just to get the best deal.

kak125 04-30-2018 10:18 AM

Lol did you see Mick is doing a Meet & Greet for $600. That's insane!

lovethemac1 04-30-2018 10:39 AM

Nope, not at all. I am saving my money for Lindsey's solo tour. Having follwed this band since 1977, when I bought my first vinyl (yes, Rumours), it would just seem wrong to see this line up, and mainly because of how it's been handled. With Chris and Lindsey leaving before, that was their own choice. This late-age tour was suppose to be (in my mind!!) everyone's chance to say goodbye to a band that has defined many lives and many events. Or, at the very least, a chance to see the Classic 5.

Although, to attend another Meet 'n Greet with Mick could prove interesting, I'd have some questions for him that he may not enjoy.............................:eek::lol:

thepoetinmyhear 04-30-2018 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kak125 (Post 1225687)

I can’t find this on the ticketmaster website or on the Fleetwood Mac page, where did you see the meet and greet?

kak125 04-30-2018 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thepoetinmyhear (Post 1225694)
I can’t find this on the ticketmaster website or on the Fleetwood Mac page, where did you see the meet and greet?

If you go to buy tickets on ticketmaster the next screen where you can add parking is the meet & greet option.

thepoetinmyhear 04-30-2018 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kak125 (Post 1225695)
If you go to buy tickets on ticketmaster the next screen where you can add parking is the meet & greet option.

Oh wow. Thank you. So this year the meet and greet doesn’t even come with the great seats!

kak125 04-30-2018 10:48 AM

nope! its crazy! i could see maybe $100 for a meet & greet with just mick but that's about it.

more info here:
Mick Fleetwood VIP package includes; a meet & greet, photo op and Q&A with legendary drummer Mick Fleetwood. The VIP experience will take place preshow. All elements of the VIP package must be redeemed on site. There are no personal cameras or autographs permitted during the meet & greet. A staff photographer will be on site to take your photograph. You will receive an email 4-5 days before the show from MickFleetwoodVIP@epicrights.com with information regarding your VIP experience.
Mick Fleetwood Meet & Greet Upgrade
$600.00

mtkad 04-30-2018 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kak125 (Post 1225697)
nope! its crazy! i could see maybe $100 for a meet & greet with just mick but that's about it.

more info here:
Mick Fleetwood VIP package includes; a meet & greet, photo op and Q&A with legendary drummer Mick Fleetwood. The VIP experience will take place preshow. All elements of the VIP package must be redeemed on site. There are no personal cameras or autographs permitted during the meet & greet. A staff photographer will be on site to take your photograph. You will receive an email 4-5 days before the show from MickFleetwoodVIP@epicrights.com with information regarding your VIP experience.
Mick Fleetwood Meet & Greet Upgrade
$600.00

No autographs? Last 2 times he's done this you've been allowed to have one item signed. Even less value overall for more money. The good seats was the incentive to buy this before, now it's not necessary. I'll keep my money for hopefully Lindsey solo as well on this occasion. For all we know, there might be some disclaimer forbidding Lindsey questions at it, especially if Lindsey's finally spoken by the time the tour comes around.

lovethemac1 04-30-2018 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtkad (Post 1225701)
No autographs? Last 2 times he's done this you've been allowed to have one item signed. Even less value overall for more money. The good seats was the incentive to buy this before, now it's not necessary. I'll keep my money for hopefully Lindsey solo as well on this occasion. For all we know, there might be some disclaimer forbidding Lindsey questions at it, especially if Lindsey's finally spoken by the time the tour comes around.

When we did our meet n greet, we had quite a few things and he signed all, drumsticks, book, shirt. I'd still ask him questions regarding Lindsey, and risk getting kicked out. I just want to see that man squirm.

McLamb 04-30-2018 11:59 AM

Got mine this morning. Front row. Can hardly wait!

Feather Blade 04-30-2018 12:57 PM

We'll go, just haven't decided between Charlotte or Columbia yet. With my luck, they will add a second leg later with a Raleigh show and I wouldn't have had to drive three hours. That's how it worked last time around.

Macfan4life 04-30-2018 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kak125 (Post 1225687)

Its just really tacky IMHO.

sleepless child 04-30-2018 02:08 PM

I'm interested in seeing what the setlist will be. And of course how they sound together. I'm sure it will be a good show, Mike and Neil are very talented, but it just aint' the Mac to me and I'm really on the fence about this.

Macfan4life 04-30-2018 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepless child (Post 1225741)
I'm interested in seeing what the setlist will be. And of course how they sound together. I'm sure it will be a good show, Mike and Neil are very talented, but it just aint' the Mac to me and I'm really on the fence about this.

I know its tough because how often is it you hear Christine McVie sing live. They are in my town on my birthday but its a week night. I am not excited about going and probably will pass. I have no interest in Stop Draggin My Heart Around live with the remaining members of the Mac. Stevie stopped doing that song for years but because of Tom she is making it her tribute. Its just going to be the hits with the new guys taking a few older songs. Don't think I will be interested. At least you can say no more Big Love and Never Going Back Again. That is a plus ;)