The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mick - Meet & Greets (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=51135)

FMlex 12-14-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADreaming (Post 1069934)
No it's not a scam -- spam would have been more appropriate a word to use. No need to get everybody worked up. It's not scam either.

ground(ctrl) runs Mick's site, same as Lindsey's, same as FM's.

Okay, you just calmed me down. I was on the verge of freaking out there for a second!

Yeah, I noticed GroundCTRL will be what appears on your credit card statement for the purchase of the VIP stuff.

CADreaming 12-14-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNicksed (Post 1069919)
Just got a ticket for New York! THANK YOU for posting the link!! :xoxo:

Awesome!!! Enjoy! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMlex (Post 1069937)
Okay, you just calmed me down. I was on the verge of freaking out there for a second!

Yeah, I noticed GroundCTRL will be what appears on your credit card statement for the purchase of the VIP stuff.

Cool. Thanks for the info.

Hoping I get the chance in ATL.

michelej1 12-14-2012 04:44 PM

All the California shows are on sale. Hollywood Bowl is 4th row and I did not take that, but I took others.

Mick, I love you and your management. You have always been my favorite. Stevie and Lindsey have no talent. I don't know why you made that call on New Year's Eve. Michele

:xoxo: drummer

olive 12-14-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADreaming (Post 1069935)
He isn't selling tickets a lot less than the FACE value.

Whether or not people feel MICK is running a scam -- well, now that's an entirely different subject. LOL.

I just saw it I figured I'd pass it along let people investagate obviously turns out it's a good thing congratulations

FMlex 12-14-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1069939)
All the California shows are on sale. Hollywood Bowl is 4th row and I did not take that, but I took others.

Mick, I love you and your management. You have always been my favorite. Stevie and Lindsey have no talent. I don't know why you made that call on New Year's Eve. Michele

:xoxo: drummer

Haha, my thoughts exactly!!!! Excellent. Thank you to all on here who have helped in so many ways.

olive 12-14-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADreaming (Post 1069935)
He isn't selling tickets a lot less than the FACE value.

Whether or not people feel MICK is running a scam -- well, now that's an entirely different subject. LOL.

I just saw it I figured I'd pass it along let people investagate obviously turns out it's a good thing congratulations

WildHearted 12-14-2012 05:10 PM

Now available for all but 3 of the dates.

redtulip 12-14-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildHearted (Post 1069946)
Now available for all but 3 of the dates.

4, St. Paul isn't in the list.

jenniferuk 12-14-2012 05:16 PM

Columbus has flr 2 row B, which is fabulous. Love that single seats are available as I think I am flying solo if I go.

WildHearted 12-14-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenniferuk (Post 1069948)
Columbus has flr 2 row B, which is fabulous. Love that single seats are available as I think I am flying solo if I go.

I think I'm going to have to fly solo, too, considering I can't afford 2 of these tickets and don't know anyone IRL who would be willing to spend that much.

Kind of nervous about it because I've never been to a concert by myself but I guess I've gotta grow up at some point :lol:

WildHearted 12-14-2012 05:27 PM

All of the dates (Except for the MN one) are up.

All I can pull up for ATL is 4th row. Worth it? I'm hesitating but I don't want to miss out if thats the best there will be.

redtulip 12-14-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildHearted (Post 1069950)
All of the dates (Except for the MN one) are up.

All I can pull up for ATL is 4th row. Worth it? I'm hesitating but I don't want to miss out if thats the best there will be.

LOL, thank you! Hopefully it shows up soon!

jenniferuk 12-14-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildHearted (Post 1069949)
I think I'm going to have to fly solo, too, considering I can't afford 2 of these tickets and don't know anyone IRL who would be willing to spend that much.

Kind of nervous about it because I've never been to a concert by myself but I guess I've gotta grow up at some point :lol:

Don't hesitate to go solo. I have done it and always had fun-it feels a bit odd at first but that goes away. I can't always drag hubby as weeknights are tough for him work wise, and my friends will think I'm crackers for spending so much. I am tempted to go for it...if it is their last tour I want a good seat!

Amlyn 12-14-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildHearted (Post 1069949)

Don't be. I used to not want to go unless a friend was with me, but at this point I have a much more enjoyable experience going solo and/or meeting up with people at the show I've met through here and/or going to concerts.

WildHearted 12-14-2012 05:39 PM

Well, I just bit the bullet and bought. I think that's the most money I've ever spent in one place, honestly. And it's also over half of my entire life savings. Oh well.

Got Section 2 (center), row 4, seat 3.