The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Let's share some wierd dreams we've had (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=53315)

singertobe 02-22-2014 08:06 PM

Let's share some wierd dreams we've had

I'll start.
Last night I dreamt that I was a student in a Liverpool high school back in the 1960s. I was in the cafeteria when all 4 Beatles sat in front of me. So we made small talk until the bell rang. They and everyone else ran out of the cafeteria. I tried to catch up with them but Mary Poppins stopped me to give me a lunch bag. And she gave some other kids lunch bags too.
Next scene: The Beatles were running next to a railway with the entire school following. I was running too, right next to them. Except for some reason I was actually on the railway running right towards the train. I think they might've been shouting at me to get off, which I was trying to do while still running right towards it. Then some older blonde lady pulled me off and put me back with the crowd. Some students, whether it was the Beatles or not I can't remember, asked if I was alright. Then we kept running 'til we got to a street crossing. By then I was with the Beatles and really hitting it off with Paul. Then we all got sent on a train home. While on the train, Paul and I started talking about how George was growing a beard. Paul thought it was strange because usually George shaves daily. I ask him if he'd ever grow a beard and he said maybe. Then George joins in on our conversation and we all start joking around. Then John rive by the train on a giant motorcycle and waves to the other Beatles. They jump off the train and get on a motorcycle, taking off into the night.
I then find myself in present day looking at my Nana's high school yearbook. All to realize I had just been living my Nana's life.
(She didn't do any of that in reality)

iamnotafraid 02-23-2014 03:16 AM

Good idea for a thread.

Last night I dreamed I was either listening or
participating in an interview with Jimi Hendrix.
The only thing I remember him saying was that
his father "hurt his heart" for not supporting
him in his songwriting and such.

A few years ago I dreamed about some math
equation and woke up and wrote down the
answer to. When I awoke for the day I had
to use a calculator to check that same problem.
The answer I'd written down was correct.

singertobe 02-23-2014 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamnotafraid (Post 1121347)
Good idea for a thread.

Last night I dreamed I was either listening or
participating in an interview with Jimi Hendrix.
The only thing I remember him saying was that
his father "hurt his heart" for not supporting
him in his songwriting and such.

A few years ago I dreamed about some math

Nice!:D
I hope I have another dream tonight about hanging with the Beatles. It's be even more epic if we were train hopping together:D

vivfox 02-23-2014 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamnotafraid (Post 1121347)
. A few years ago I dreamed about some math

That's frikkin' cool.

iamnotafraid 02-24-2014 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 1121361)
That's frikkin' cool.

It was a weird experience.
Makes you wonder what
the mind is capable of.

singertobe 02-25-2014 04:40 PM

Last night I dreamt I was back in my Long Island house and it was snowing. There was a pack of wolves begging me to let them in and eat my cat.
Of course I refused

lovethemac1 02-25-2014 07:14 PM

I had a dream about a year ago that Stevie, Lindsey and John were unable to catch a flight that was leaving from the city where I live. So I was in charge of looking after them and decided to take them to my cottage. I had a hard time with the 3 of them however as they fought like cats and dogs. I had to monitor who was going swimming at what time, because they would try and drown each other. It got really annoying because I felt this huge pressure to keep them all alive. But at the same time, I felt really comfortable treating them all like children. I can't remember all the little details of the dream.............I should have written it down, but I do remember waking up and feeling really excited, like I had really spent a few days with them. And like I got to know them, even if they were ridiculous.

singertobe 02-26-2014 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethemac1 (Post 1121465)
I had a dream about a year ago that Stevie, Lindsey and John were unable to catch a flight that was leaving from the city where I live. So I was in charge of looking after them and decided to take them to my cottage. I had a hard time with the 3 of them however as they fought like cats and dogs. I had to monitor who was going swimming at what time, because they would try and drown each other. It got really annoying because I felt this huge pressure to keep them all alive. But at the same time, I felt really comfortable treating them all like children. I can't remember all the little details of the dream.............I should have written it down, but I do remember waking up and feeling really excited, like I had really spent a few days with them. And like I got to know them, even if they were ridiculous.

That's awesome! So much better than the FM dreams I've had.
I once dreamt that Stevie walked on stage with a toilet plunger on her head. And another time I dreamt she got arrested and sent to jail for not paying her taxes. I also dreamt that she was on a news show and started coughing and shaking. The reporter asked her if she was alright. Then she passed out.

lovethemac1 02-27-2014 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singertobe (Post 1121486)
That's awesome! So much better than the FM dreams I've had.
I once dreamt that Stevie walked on stage with a toilet plunger on her head. And another time I dreamt she got arrested and sent to jail for not paying her taxes. I also dreamt that she was on a news show and started coughing and shaking. The reporter asked her if she was alright. Then she passed out.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You made me laugh out loud!!

iamnotafraid 03-07-2014 05:10 AM

Dreams...

A couple of nights ago Mark Knopfler was on a trip in a Winnebago
and stopped (gas station?) and offered for me to go with them to wherever
it was. Part of me thought it was cool because it was MARK KNOPLER.
But the other part of me didn't like the look of that old Winnebago.

vivfox 07-08-2014 07:59 AM

As desperate as I am to learn the new track listing to 24 Karat Gold, I had a dream last night where I was told by an insider that the first single will be called BEEN MORE THERE. It's an awesome rock and roll song that starts out slow and then booms into loud sounding singing. The insider told me it's a duet with the guy from Firefall that Stevie dated back in the 70's. I had never heard that rumour before so my dream self invented that. Then I was taken to a television set and shown the video to the song. Stevie wore such a beautiful floor length glittery shawl that sparkled brilliantly and she let this cape flow in the wind a lot. The man had more of a singing part in the song than her but when she sang I thought to myself that her vocal was amazing and she was going to take the world by storm with this song.

goldustsongbird 07-08-2014 10:48 AM

Last night, I dreamed about the Mac show I'm going to in October. It was in a movie theater, not the arena. Chris looked like her 70s self. She and Mick had to clean something or set something up before the show. She was a cleaning lady, not a star. :lol: She spoke to me, but I forget what she said. "I've been waiting for you," or something like that.

singertobe 07-10-2014 03:16 AM

I had a dream about Stevie a couple nights ago. She had just released a new single that was autotuned and electronic and stuff. And the music video... OH GOSH! IT WAS HORRIBLE!
I woke up screaming. Worst! Dream! EVER!!!!!!!!

singertobe 07-19-2014 10:25 PM

The other night I dreamt that I went to George Harrison's house to ask him for spiritual advice. (Because apparently he's still alive?) He told me to slap him across the face. I said "WHAT?!" and he repeated himself. I said "I don't wanna slap you across the face!" He said "Just do it! Its part of the mantra. This how I improve my spirituality." So I did it. He then goes to his room and comes back wearing women's makeup and clothing. I looked at him like he was crazy and he said this was also part of his spiritual practices. Then he passed out. Then his son Dhani walked by and saw us. He said "Oh no! Not again!" I said "This has happened before?" He says "Only on Tuesdays."

I don't know if any of you are Beatles fans but I just thought this was my weirdest dream since the time I dreamt Stevie walked on stage with a toilet plunger on her head:laugh:

becca 07-19-2014 10:43 PM

I had this really real-seeming dream last night of a small combat plane of some sort in flames coming down fast as I looked out the window on my street, only the street was different from my street but felt like my street in the dream. There were a bunch of different fires from it as it crashed (which shook the ground) including trees and some commercial building up the street. I hope this isn't a premonition, or something that happened somewhere while I was sleeping. People were upset, scared and somebody likely killed. There were a bunch of other vehicles in the sky not long afterward. Possibly all the news on the big Malaysian jet influenced me?

I had a strange dream about Herve Vilachez at the time he died. I was going around that day saying 'why was Herve Vilachez in my dreams and thoughts?' I thought I was going a bit soft in the head. Also I had a dream about a lottery ticket and I never buy them, but my Mother insisted so I did and won $1000 (and gave her $100). I'd like to have that dream again!

:woohoo: