The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Wish we'd get some news... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58675)

sasja 05-05-2019 01:24 AM

Wish we'd get some news...
 
I just think about him and his family so often and wonder if he's recovering well and if he's getting stronger and just in general, how he is doing.

Just wishing for great updates and trying to remind myself no news is good news, most likely.

Hang in there, Buckinghams! :nod::nod::nod:

Macfan4life 05-05-2019 04:47 AM

I think of this every day too as I visit the Ledge. I would be afraid to ask and agree and hope that no news is good news.

sue 05-05-2019 07:51 AM

Same thoughts here, lets just hope he is getting stronger everyday..
I wish theyd give just a short announcement.

michelej1 05-05-2019 09:57 PM

Kristen, can our guy talk or not?

cbBen 05-06-2019 12:45 AM

I respect his privacy without qualification as I pray for a full recovery. We love you, Lindsey.

HomerMcvie 05-06-2019 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbBen (Post 1252490)
I respect his privacy without qualification as I pray for a full recovery. We love you, Lindsey.

Still, they could throw us something. Maybe the lack of communication is because it's not good? Sure hope that's not the case.

Dragon 05-06-2019 09:57 AM

If Lindsey wanted to update the public on his health, he can do that if and when he should.

michelej1 05-06-2019 04:02 PM

Privacy is fine, but the vocal chord injury need not have been disclosed at all. I see it as gratuitous information when compared with the major open heart emergency surgery. Since it was disclosed unnecessarily, I have no problem asking for an update.

button-lip 05-07-2019 01:00 PM

Thanks for opening this thread. I'm also starting to get worried about the lack of news, and I certainly don't see it as a disrespectful thing or an invasion of his privacy. We're giving our opinions on a forum, nothing else.

What Stevie did was disrespectful. This is nothing. :nod:

bombaysaffires 05-07-2019 05:02 PM

Maybe even just a still photo of him giving a thumbs up or something? :thumbsup:

Holding a guitar....? :shrug:

Just him and Kristen?? And the dogs....? :lol:

No comments from them would even really be necessary on the photo.


They may be in the full throes of moving which is a PITA.

But people don't forget about him just because he's not on the front pages, so yeah, an occasional status update would be very sweet.

mylittledemon 05-07-2019 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1252518)
Thanks for opening this thread. I'm also starting to get worried about the lack of news, and I certainly don't see it as a disrespectful thing or an invasion of his privacy. We're giving our opinions on a forum, nothing else.

I sorta have a feeling he's not doing well. But I could be wrong... I hope that I am!

button-lip 05-07-2019 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mylittledemon (Post 1252530)
I sorta have a feeling he's not doing well. But I could be wrong... I hope that I am!

Same, and yes, I hope we're all wrong.

Maybe he's physically healing but after his health scare he was probably forced to stop and face the events of last year. Not long after he was fired he went touring and he was planning on touring some more if it wasn't for his surgery. Now he has to rest and maybe his brain is going on and on about what went wrong with the band. :distress::distress:

But again, I hope I'm wrong.

HomerMcvie 05-08-2019 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1252533)
Same, and yes, I hope we're all wrong.

Maybe he's physically healing but after his health scare he was probably forced to stop and face the events of last year. Not long after he was fired he went touring and he was planning on touring some more if it wasn't for his surgery. Now he has to rest and maybe his brain is going on and on about what went wrong with the band. :distress::distress:

But again, I hope I'm wrong.

I certainly hope that we're all wrong. I'd hope that the "worst case scenario" is that his singing days are over, but that he'll have a great quality of life, other than performing. That's what's really important.

jmn3 05-08-2019 05:36 AM

Im with all of you - I remain hopeful that he is doing alright and healing well. But, the lack of information or any news at all has me concerned that hes not doing well.

Storms123 05-08-2019 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmn3 (Post 1252538)
Im with all of you - I remain hopeful that he is doing alright and healing well. But, the lack of information or any news at all has me concerned that hes not doing well.

I am thinking positively. He's always been private, so perhaps he's just healing on his own with his family. The cynic in me hopes he's waiting until the bands kicks off their EU tour to come out with an update, photo and news on his health and take their thunder :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved