The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Present Band (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   If anyone is going to a Meet and Greet with Mick... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58188)

bwboy 10-10-2018 07:05 PM

If anyone is going to a Meet and Greet with Mick...

...could you do me a favor? Ask him 2 things:

1) Could they consider adding As Long As You Follow to the set list? Remind him it's a very well-known song because it's on both of their greatest hits cds.

2) Any chance Behind the Mask could get a Deluxe Edition? Or at the very least, let him know there's interest?

I know it might not happen just because someone asks, but the Meet and Greet seems like the only way for fans to let them know what we'd like to see.

secondhandchain 10-10-2018 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1239557)

1) Could they consider adding As Long As You Follow to the set list? Remind him it's a very well-known song because it's on both of their greatest hits cds.

2) Any chance Behind the Mask could get a Deluxe Edition? Or at the very least, let him know there's interest?

I know it might not happen just because someone asks, but the Meet and Greet seems like the only way for fans to let them know what we'd like to see.

Could you also asking them why they are lying dirtbags??? Thanks!

sands of time 10-10-2018 08:17 PM

Also, please look him straight in the eye and say, "What kind of man are you?" Emphasis on "are".

WatchChain 10-10-2018 08:18 PM

Id like to ask him why the entire band made fun of Stevie Nicks behind her back while an audience of thousands watched at Music Cares---and THEN, fired Lindsey Buckingham for "smirking" at her. (4:25 minute mark for 40 seconds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM_Wonk4CNM

What a joke.

sands of time 10-10-2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WatchChain (Post 1239580)
Id like to ask him why the entire band made fun of Stevie Nicks behind her back while an audience of thousands watched at Music Cares---and THEN, fired Lindsey Buckingham for "smirking" at her. (4:25 minute mark for 40 seconds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM_Wonk4CNM

What a joke.

I had not seen that video. What an embarrassment. She should have been fired.

MikeInNV 10-10-2018 08:30 PM

So I guess every thread in every forum is going to be about this.

bwboy 10-10-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeInNV (Post 1239584)

LOL I guess so! Maybe some of those folks can pay $600 and ask him those questions.

So after you ask him all those other questions about Lindsey, could you then ask him about adding As Long As You Follow and Behind the Mask? Thanks!

sands of time 10-10-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1239586)
So after you ask him all those other questions about Lindsey, could you then ask him about adding As Long As You Follow and Behind the Mask? Thanks!

LOL maybe you can pay $600 and ask him those questions.

gldstwmn 10-10-2018 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1239586)
LOL I guess so! Maybe some of those folks can pay $600 and ask him those questions.

I just want to watch them get dragged out by security. :lol::lol::lol: :woohoo:

Feather Blade 10-11-2018 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1239557)

bwboy, I think SingerToBe mentioned having a $600 ticket so perhaps she/he has a Mick ticket? Maybe you could message them and ask? I would love to hear As Long as You Follow on a setlist at some point. Totally agree with you there.

dontlookdown 10-15-2018 12:51 PM

I see Mick in the waiting room of my doctor sometimes.
We don’t have the same doc, but he see’s someone in the same building.
I’ll ask him next time I see him.
Although, I’m not a fan of As Long As You Follow.
The title track from Behind The Mask is stellar, (the only Buckingham solo on the whole album) but the rest I can do w/o.

Happy to ask the dirtbag questions.

gldstwmn 10-15-2018 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontlookdown (Post 1240904)
The title track from Behind The Mask is stellar, (the only Buckingham solo on the whole album) but the rest I can do w/o.

Wouldn't that conversation be protected by HIPAA? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

secondhandchain 10-15-2018 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeInNV (Post 1239584)

YES IT IS. Thanks to a certain tambourine witch. This is all her doing. FACT.

secondhandchain 10-15-2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontlookdown (Post 1240904)

I used to see him at supermarkets sitting ALONE hawking his wine. It was SO SAD. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I would have given him an earful if this was now.

secondhandchain 10-15-2018 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239618)
I just want to watch them get dragged out by security. :lol::lol::lol: :woohoo:

I will be well worth it to see the money lovers face when those questions are ask. Please someone with extra money pay for that ridiculous meet and greet and ask away.