The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Lindsey Mirage Tour robe (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=18845)

wondergirl9847 04-10-2005 10:56 PM

Lindsey Mirage Tour robe

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...506768799&rd=1

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!! Okee.

Gwillaker 04-10-2005 11:02 PM

Cool! But I'm not paying $103.50 for it! :p

DownOnRodeo 04-12-2005 04:53 AM

Hahaha! Somebody on Ebay has gone insane.. like they always do. ;)

Gwillaker 04-12-2005 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo
Hahaha! Somebody on Ebay has gone insane.. like they always do. ;)

Yeah, me! I actually would buy it if I had the money in my pocket. I need to get a job! :o

sodascouts 04-12-2005 09:40 AM

Well, I did bid $20 for it. :o

dissention 04-12-2005 02:00 PM

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. :laugh:

Highway Woman 04-12-2005 02:18 PM

He probably never even wore it. Assistant: "Your robe Mr. Buckingham." Lindsey: :eek:

shackin'up 04-12-2005 05:42 PM

that's one hell of a h*rny robe... :(

Nico 04-13-2005 03:22 PM

Question: what would you do with this particular item?

I've never purchased any previously-worn-celebtrity attire so I'm not familiar with the habit, but this robe is so supremely hideous, how could anyone bother to hang it in their own closet, let alone walk around in it? I can imagine that maybe it would be slightly cool to brag about it to people, like "Yeah, I got Lindsey Buckingham's bath robe that he wore on his naked body...yeah, what the hell do you have?"

But then you'd have to show it to them.

Anyway, whatever...it's at $133 now. :D Someone is going to take it home, so I don't want to be mean about it. Maybe I'm just secretly jealous or something, that my vanity is getting in the way of owning something so incredibly personal. Plus I'm cheap.

strandinthewind 04-13-2005 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nico
Question: what would you do with this particular item? . . .

Search for a pubic hair to make a clone :eek:

wondergirl9847 04-13-2005 05:06 PM

EWWWWWW, Jason!

Grody.

I just recently won a yearbook with Lindsey (and Greg!!) in it, but I wouldn't bid on stuff like that. It's not my thang. I also was one of the few who did NOT want a sweaty Lindsey concert towel. LOL

WelshWitchPMD 04-13-2005 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wondergirl9847
Grody.

I just recently won a yearbook with Lindsey (and Greg!!) in it, but I wouldn't bid on stuff like that. It's not my thang. I also was one of the few who did NOT want a sweaty Lindsey concert towel. LOL

Neither did I but he gave me one on my birthday last year. :laugh: It is still sitting in the bag that I put it in after the Madison show. It is somewhere in my room. :shrug:

shackin'up 04-13-2005 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD
Neither did I but he gave me one on my birthday last year. :laugh: It is still sitting in the bag that I put it in after the Madison show. It is somewhere in my room. :shrug:

so follow your nose!!!

mondaymornin1 04-13-2005 11:06 PM

Ah, now it's up to $152.

How do they get these things to sell, anyway? The description says that they got it "first and fresh" from Lindsey himself. *shudder* First and fresh? :laugh:

I'm thinking somebody (one of his many past girlfriends perhaps) was cleaning out his closet and was like, "ok, this horrible thing has GOTTA go!

Red 04-14-2005 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD

Yep, I'm one of the Lindsey towel recipients too, although I was happy to receive it. I have a cool shadow box with the towel, concert ticket, review from the local paper, photos and one of Stevie's mic stand roses. As gross as it is, I'm happy to have a little Lindsey DNA. :eek: