The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Stevie Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What does Stevie smell like? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=49938)

AnthonyMI 04-03-2012 03:03 PM

What does Stevie smell like?

So I was passing a woman today in her 60s. She was smoking a cig. (eww) She also smelled like a toilet water (too much cheap perfume)

what does Stevie smell like? Do you think she still smokes? If not, does she wear a lot of perfume?

chiliD 04-03-2012 03:18 PM

(can't resist)...where's David's comment about "sod-filled wheelbarrow"?

gypsyj 04-03-2012 03:55 PM

I would love for her to create her own line of essence. I wonder what she would name the fragrance?!!!!

Dodfather 04-03-2012 04:07 PM

eau de Buckingham.

mezzoforte 04-03-2012 04:10 PM

Like Fracas, cannabis, and terrier.

Silver Springs 04-03-2012 04:21 PM

Possibly one of the creepiest questions I've ever heard, only topped by "How regular do you think Lindsey's bowel movements are?"...

Please...Nobody stride over to Stevie and sniff her. It might be misconstrued.

poetinmyheart 04-03-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Springs (Post 1046203)
Possibly one of the creepiest questions I've ever heard, only topped by "How regular do you think Lindsey's bowel movements are?"...

Tell me no one actually asked that and you've just used it as an example?

Every now and then a thread pops up on here which leads to a fit of hysterics - this is one of those times! I've wondered a lot about Stevie but never what she smells like :laugh:

jkmaletic 04-03-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mezzoforte (Post 1046202)

Don't forget Nag ChampRA.
:D

Sleepless-Child 04-03-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

:laugh: totally.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkmaletic (Post 1046205)

:laugh::thumbsup:

Silver Springs 04-03-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poetinmyheart (Post 1046204)
Tell me no one actually asked that and you've just used it as an example?

Oh honey, I wish I could tell you that somebody hadn't queried on this. It was on Facebook.

I ended the conversation.

sywlindseyfan 04-03-2012 04:38 PM

It's ok errrrrybody keep it together. This really isn't a bad question. The poster was just asking if she has a specific scent. I've heard many fans, and just regular reporters who mention smells on celebrities they've met or interviewed. Cher smells like vanilla, and Britney may or may not smell like her own line. No one is going to go stalk her just to smell her. Sorry if it seems as if i'm a little too much, I just don't want this kid thinking he's ridiculous and feel embarrassed.

-Marty

mezzoforte 04-03-2012 04:42 PM

Agreed--it's far from the creepiest question I've heard on here. If anyone's wondering, the first part of my answer was serious (not that I think the other two are unreasonable guesses...). At least in the SYW era, Cory Buckingham said Stevie used Fracas perfume.

CADreaming 04-03-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dodfather (Post 1046201)
eau de Buckingham.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mezzoforte (Post 1046202)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkmaletic (Post 1046205)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

AnthonyMI 04-03-2012 05:20 PM

I am quite serious. well, kinda. Just a random thought. Does she smell like an old lady? You now how when you look at old houses and the realtor does not even have to tell you "an old lady lived here till she died" or when you buy a used car and it has that "old lady smell". The kind of smell reminiscent of Grandma's house when you were little? Does Stevie smell like Grandma now? Maybe ben-gay with a hint of dog and some denture (or at least partials) cream mixed with Kools?

Kate 04-03-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Oh my, did someone actually ask that?