The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Tabs for new album? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=48643)

D.W-Suite 09-09-2011 07:12 AM

Tabs for new album?

Hello just wondering if anybody has tried to tab any songs off of the new album? I'm currently working on Seeds We Sow. I'm hopeless at using Guitar Pro however so it will take me a while. I have the intro figured out. I'll give ye the tuning anyway if anybody else would like to go from there:

1: A#
2: G#
3: F#
4: C#
5: F#
6: B

I know this may look absolutely ridiculous, but I'm 100% certain this is the tuning he uses, though if anybody feels otherwise please tell me :) Live he plays it tuned down another half step. I'll try to get it posted in a week or so.

How can I get the alternating bass line seperate to the other notes on Guitar Pro 5?

Peestie 09-09-2011 07:39 AM

I've got some of the title track worked out in PowerTab but I'll have to check the tuning when I get home. Yours looks about right.

I've also got chords for IOOT, Illumination, TTWLG, One Take and some of SSS. I'll start trying to type them up this weekend.

D.W-Suite 12-04-2013 07:05 AM

Peestie did you ever finish tabbing She Smiled Sweetly?

I'm pretty sure the tuning is in open E. Can you confirm?

AlexD 07-16-2016 06:16 PM

Umm I know this is old but yeah does anyone have she smiled sweetly tab?

Greenknights88 09-03-2016 09:56 PM

I think it might be open G with a capo on the 3rd, though I haven't actually figured out all the parts

AlexD 09-14-2016 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenknights88 (Post 1189836)
I think it might be open G with a capo on the 3rd, though I haven't actually figured out all the parts

Oh thanks I just saw this. I'll mess around with that tuning. How sure are you that Open G capoed at the 3rd is correct?

Greenknights88 03-04-2017 02:03 PM

I'm not sure, I've just been trying to figure it out and that seemed like it was working

secret love 03-09-2017 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.W-Suite (Post 1015634)
Hello just wondering if anybody has tried to tab any songs off of the new album? I'm currently working on Seeds We Sow. I'm hopeless at using Guitar Pro however so it will take me a while. I have the intro figured out. I'll give ye the tuning anyway if anybody else would like to go from there:

1: A#
2: G#
3: F#
4: C#
5: F#
6: B

I know this may look absolutely ridiculous, but I'm 100% certain this is the tuning he uses, though if anybody feels otherwise please tell me :) Live he plays it tuned down another half step. I'll try to get it posted in a week or so.

How can I get the alternating bass line seperate to the other notes on Guitar Pro 5?

Can you please do something like this for piano? I'll be your new best friend if you can! Edit: Oh it's not the tabs for the music, just tabs for the tuning. My bad.