The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Post-Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Behind the mask cover (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=27579)

HomerMcvie 08-02-2006 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD
No, it was the all the pot-head Brian Wilson wannabe and the waitress at Big Boy. :rolleyes:

Gawd, I wanna buy you a beer someday!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JazmenFlowers 08-02-2006 08:35 AM

I have often wondered what the cover was all about. when I first got it and was new to the band I sat there trying to figure out who the hell those people were...of course I realized it was just a picture...or is it?

Miss Vicky 08-02-2006 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackWidow
Like I said: No Buckingham/Nicks - No fleetwood Mac!
Fleetwood & McVie dont sing or write so...no dice!

Actually, they do. Just not often.

chiliD 08-02-2006 10:27 AM

Quote:

Like I said: No Buckingham/Nicks - No fleetwood Mac!
Fleetwood & McVie dont sing or write so...no dice!

You are so full o' ****.

JazmenFlowers 08-02-2006 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiliD
You are so full o' ****.

:laugh:

I love when you get all riled up.

BlackWidow 08-02-2006 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky
Actually, they do. Just not often.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BlackWidow 08-02-2006 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiliD
You are so full o' ****.

:lol:
I guess we'll keep a look out for that multi platinum singer/songwriting duo
called fleetwood McVie...:lol:

HomerMcvie 08-02-2006 11:57 AM

Can someone explain to me, how the block/ignore feature is used? I'm being serious here.

JazmenFlowers 08-02-2006 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
Can someone explain to me, how the block/ignore feature is used? I'm being serious here.

click on the person's name, go to public profile and there's a tab near the right that says "add this person to your ignore list" or something like that.

of course, if you have me on ignore, you'd never see this message and will therefore be stuck. but then again, if you're asking for help to use it, you probably don't have me on it. god, I'm outta my head today.

HomerMcvie 08-02-2006 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazmenFlowers
click on the person's name, go to public profile and there's a tab near the right that says "add this person to your ignore list" or something like that.

of course, if you have me on ignore, you'd never see this message and will therefore be stuck. but then again, if you're asking for help to use it, you probably don't have me on it. god, I'm outta my head today.

Thanks. Listening to someone here, is like baby-sitting a bunch of 3 year olds. It's okay for awhile, but eventually makes you want to gouge your eyes out!:woohoo:

jbrownsjr 08-02-2006 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
Thanks. Listening to someone here, is like baby-sitting a bunch of 3 year olds. It's okay for awhile, but eventually makes you want to gouge your eyes out!:woohoo:

Homer! 3 year old's all over the world are pissed that you would bring them down to this level.

BlackWidow 08-02-2006 02:39 PM

Quote:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jbrownsjr 08-02-2006 03:45 PM

Quote:

why would anyone ignore you!! you are my favorite chiffonhead :angel: and you're intelligent too, which makes you a unique chiffon head!! :]

SteveMacD 08-02-2006 04:07 PM

Quote:

:lol:
I guess we'll keep a look out for that multi platinum singer/songwriting duo
called fleetwood McVie...:lol:

That's funny. Last time I checked, McVie WAS a multi platinum singer/songwriter who had the most hit singles in Fleetwood Mac...

JazmenFlowers 08-02-2006 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr
why would anyone ignore you!! you are my favorite chiffonhead :angel: and you're intelligent too, which makes you a unique chiffon head!! :]

:shocked: stunned. in a word.

thanks dear. you've made one helluva day a little brighter.