The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Post-Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Top 3 From BTM....... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=56879)

button-lip 08-06-2017 05:50 PM

This is a tough one. I absolutely LOVE this album (sorry Lindsey!) and I so wish they do some of its songs on tour! :nod:

1. Save Me
2. Skies the Limit
3. Love is Dangerous

chiliD 09-06-2017 03:16 AM

In The Back Of My Mind
When The Sun Goes Down

and a Rick Vito song that didn't make the cut for the album "Got No Home" that was better than anything that WAS on the album. They should've 86'd "The Second Time" & put "Got No Home" on in place of it.

chiliD 09-06-2017 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1214941)
This is a tough one. I absolutely LOVE this album (sorry Lindsey!) and I so wish they do some of its songs on tour! :nod:

Good luck getting Buckingham to do songs he had nothing to do with.

It's a heavy dose of arm twisting to get him to do "Oh Well" anymore.

StreetAngel95 09-06-2017 10:02 AM

Love seeing the BTM love!

My top three:
1. Freedom
2. Behind the Mask
3. Stand on the Rock

It's honestly a really solid album, and I'm tired of hearing how certain FM fans just skip it. Particularly enjoy Rick Vito's style of guitar playing and the sound of Chris and Billy's voices together.

Rod~A~Little 09-06-2017 06:19 PM

Love Is Dangerous
In The Back of My Mind
Freedom

Andyleo 10-17-2018 06:00 AM

Save Me
Affairs of the Heart
Skies The Limit

TheWILDheart 10-18-2018 01:05 PM

Freedom
Behind The Mask
Love Is Dangerous

Neal 10-19-2018 07:12 PM

Save Me

Behind The Mask

Freedom

In The Back of My Mind (Honorable Mention) ;)

McLamb 11-03-2018 07:31 AM

Behind The Mask is my second favorite Fleetwood Mac album, right behind Bare Trees.

My top three Behind The Mask songs:

1. "Behind The Mask"
2. "Skies The Limit"
3. "When The Sun Goes Down"

annabellee 11-03-2018 12:47 PM

I Love This Album!

Hard Feelings is one of the best FM songs IMO.
Love Is Dangerous
In the Back of My Mind
Save Me
Behind the Mask

Oh wait, was I only supposed to pick 3? Sorry about it!

bwboy 11-03-2018 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabellee (Post 1243151)
Hard Feelings is one of the best FM songs IMO.
Love Is Dangerous
In the Back of My Mind
Save Me
Behind the Mask

Oh wait, was I only supposed to pick 3? Sorry about it!

Hard Feelings was one song from BTM I really disliked for a long time, but then it grew on me and I came to love it. It is a very underrated song.

Feather Blade 11-03-2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1243153)
Hard Feelings was one song from BTM I really disliked for a long time, but then it grew on me and I came to love it. It is a very underrated song.

I just noticed from your signature line that your Mac show is coming up this week. I bet you are super excited. You know we expect a review from you. ;)

bwboy 11-03-2018 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather Blade (Post 1243154)
I just noticed from your signature line that your Mac show is coming up this week. I bet you are super excited. You know we expect a review from you. ;)

Thank you, Feather Blade, I am VERY excited! I am taking Tuesday-Thursday off work and spending those days in Columbus hanging out with friends, doing some street and window shopping in the Short North and German Village, watching an independent or foreign film or two, and taking advantage of some delicious cuisine. Oh yeah, and the icing will be seeing Fleetwood Mac! I have an ok ticket on floor 2 but I'm going to try to upgrade or trade to get a better seat that night. And if I can't, I'll be ok with the ticket I have. I bought a Split Enz CD and have been listening to that, along with FM cds all week. Although I really wish I had seen them in Cleveland last week, since they've apparently dropped I Got You, that's my only complaint. I am surprisingly excited to see Neil and Mike do their stuff, probably because I've never seen them before. This is going to be a great night!

annabellee 11-03-2018 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1243158)
Thank you, Feather Blade, I am VERY excited! I am taking Tuesday-Thursday off work and spending those days in Columbus hanging out with friends, doing some street and window shopping in the Short North and German Village, watching an independent or foreign film or two, and taking advantage of some delicious cuisine. Oh yeah, and the icing will be seeing Fleetwood Mac! I have an ok ticket on floor 2 but I'm going to try to upgrade or trade to get a better seat that night. And if I can't, I'll be ok with the ticket I have. I bought a Split Enz CD and have been listening to that, along with FM cds all week. Although I really wish I had seen them in Cleveland last week, since they've apparently dropped I Got You, that's my only complaint. I am surprisingly excited to see Neil and Mike do their stuff, probably because I've never seen them before. This is going to be a great night!

I hope you have a super MACtastic time! It sounds like you have a full itinerary crowned with a FM show. I can't wait to hear your review!

bwboy 11-03-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabellee (Post 1243159)
I hope you have a super MACtastic time! It sounds like you have a full itinerary crowned with a FM show. I can't wait to hear your review!

Thanks annabelle :thumbsup: