The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Oberhausen....12 October 2009 (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=40594)

WizNicks 06-10-2009 11:49 AM

Oberhausen....12 October 2009

YIPPIE!!!!!!!

Eventim

Anyone going?

AND.....general admission!!!!!

SorcererJP 06-10-2009 11:51 AM

Tempting tempting.....planning on going to Antwerp, Oberhausen would be cool too

Gypsycat999 06-10-2009 12:20 PM

Great!! Two German dates officiall :blob2: Will there be any more???

Sanne2 06-10-2009 12:44 PM

AWESOME!!! But lol, they are advertising it with a Rick Vito pic?
Also, whoa @ general admission? I'm wondering why but it's freaking cool!

Sanne2 06-10-2009 12:56 PM

My German is a bit rusty and that site is a bit confusing to me, did the sale already start? And how can you pay (since I'm in Holland)?

EDIT: Nevermind, I bought the tickets, general admission! Yay! I'm so friggin excited!!!

AncientQueen 06-11-2009 02:03 PM

YESSSSSSSSSSS!
Oberhausen for me, Alex and Andrea. Yippeee!

GypsyGirl15 06-11-2009 03:15 PM

If their highnesses decide not to come to Hamburg - I'm still hoping for some more Germany dates to be added and come on, Hamburg and Munich would be perfect - I'll probably go to Oberhausen to see them. I'm so excited about the general admission. Means you just have to be there really early to get close to the stage. :thumbsup:

@Sanne2: I e-mailed them about the Rick Vito pic and the apologised and changed it! :lol:

Maccafan5000 06-11-2009 07:34 PM

So I've seen the Mac a couple times this tour already, but I'm taking the bar exam this July and was looking for a way to reward myself after all this studying. I'm honestly pondering flying out to Germany to see them as well, maybe spend a couple days romping around the country if I have some extra cash (seems unlikely tho).

My German is VERY rusty, what is Oberhausen like? The General Admission thing seems awesome, but I'm not sure I would want to spend a day waiting in line when I'm in another country!!

SorcererJP 06-12-2009 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maccafan5000 (Post 825288)
So I've seen the Mac a couple times this tour already, but I'm taking the bar exam this July and was looking for a way to reward myself after all this studying. I'm honestly pondering flying out to Germany to see them as well, maybe spend a couple days romping around the country if I have some extra cash (seems unlikely tho).

My German is VERY rusty, what is Oberhausen like? The General Admission thing seems awesome, but I'm not sure I would want to spend a day waiting in line when I'm in another country!!

One of the largest indoor shopping malls of Europe is across the street. You can spend hours there....Back in 2004, I came approx. 1 hour before the opening of the doors at the Arena and, although I didn't had floortickets (due to a leginjurie back then), There were less then 100 people (most of them dutchies) waiting in line. I was pretty sure that I got up to the stage if I wanted to..

WizNicks 06-12-2009 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AncientQueen (Post 825238)
YESSSSSSSSSSS!
Oberhausen for me, Alex and Andrea. Yippeee!

I am so looking forward to meet you and Alex! (been a while......IF you two still remember me! :shrug:)

shackin'up 06-12-2009 05:27 PM

I just bought my tickets for Oberhausen. Seats. Because I'm taking my girl and our 9 year old son and our new, 13 - year-old, soon to be fosterson with me.

Can't wait.

Michelle,

When I scream "Great Day", will you wave at me?
Because: exactly one year after Atlantic City we'll see eachother again. Weird huh?

Gypsycat999 06-13-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsyGirl15 (Post 825250)
If their highnesses decide not to come to Hamburg - I'm still hoping for some more Germany dates to be added and come on, Hamburg and Munich would be perfect - I'll probably go to Oberhausen to see them. I'm so excited about the general admission. Means you just have to be there really early to get close to the stage. :thumbsup:

I'm hoping for more dates too and I really can't wait:( Something in the south west would be perfect because I have to go with my dad (not that I hate that or something) and he won't take a day off for driving all over our lovely country to see Fleetwood Mac...But they always did more than two German concerts, didn't they???

shackin'up 06-13-2009 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gypsycat999 (Post 825560)
But they always did more than two German concerts, didn't they???

Yes but im 2003 they did NOT do Denmark-Sweden-Belgium. So if the germans have to travel a bit more this time....no sweat.

Gypsycat999 06-14-2009 11:42 AM

^ I know and I'm truely glad for all the people in Denmark, Sweden and Belgium. I just want to see Fleetwood Mac, too. So I'm still hoping for more German dates.

vivfox 06-14-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gypsycat999 (Post 825767)
^ I know and I'm truely glad for all the people in Denmark, Sweden and Belgium. I just want to see Fleetwood Mac, too. So I'm still hoping for more German dates.

I know the glee that you feel. I am soo glad they are going to many European countries this time around. I'm soo glad for danax6 and Sanne2 that they are playing in Holland as well. You folks have been wishing for this for so long and its finally coming true. Your reviews will be the ones I'm most looking forward to reading!