The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Last One to Post, Wins! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=24855)

sara1998 01-06-2006 09:02 PM

Last One to Post, Wins!

I'm so damn bored...

...but hey! I win! :D

GODDESS6 01-06-2006 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sara1998
I'm so damn bored...

...but hey! I win! :D

i hear ya, bored to tears here, piss maybe i'll go read or something, have a great nite tho!!!:wavey: :wavey: ~

HomerMcvie 01-06-2006 09:35 PM

I hate winter. I was so damned bored today, that I went walking around Lowes. The third time the plumbing guy asked me if I was sure I didn't need help, I asked him if he'd ever been so bored, that he spent a couple of hours, walking around a home improvement place, just for something to do?:laugh:

Winter blows goats!

I win!:blob2:

sara1998 01-06-2006 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
I hate winter. I was so damned bored today, that I went walking around Lowes. The third time the plumbing guy asked me if I was sure I didn't need help, I asked him if he'd ever been so bored, that he spent a couple of hours, walking around a home improvement place, just for something to do?:laugh:

Winter blows goats!

I win!:blob2:

Damn. I thought I was bored! I'll admit, though. I do walk around Target sometimes when I'm bored. Or go to Barnes and Noble and browse around.... Winter does suck, pretty badly.

I win. Again. :]

HomerMcvie 01-06-2006 09:51 PM

Quote:

Damn. I thought I was bored! I'll admit, though. I do walk around Target sometimes when I'm bored. Or go to Barnes and Noble and browse around.... Winter does suck, pretty badly.

I win. Again. :]

I LOVE working on/fixing stuff. I'm always remodeling something. I'm a busybody with that kind of stuff.
I also spent some time in Kohl's,Sam's Club, TJ Maxx, and Wallyhell too......our Target's all the was on the other side of town.:(

PS- I win again!

DavidMn 01-07-2006 02:33 PM

How Now Brown Cow....

SuzeQuze 01-07-2006 02:46 PM

I'm cleaning my house which I HATE. But it needs it badly. Then I'm going to Target and to Dad's to do laundry. Blech. The good thing is, I win! :lol:

wondergirl9847 01-07-2006 02:47 PM

Winter?

Quote:

I hate winter.

I'm not sure I know what you are referring to. We've not had a winter in Texas yet. :rolleyes: My frickin' allergies are going nuts. It's like 77 degrees one day, 60 the next, then up to 80, down a bit to 75 then dropping to like 58, etc, etc, etc.

HATE! :mad:

DavidMn 01-07-2006 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
I'm cleaning my house which I HATE. But it needs it badly. Then I'm going to Target and to Dad's to do laundry. Blech. The good thing is, I win! :lol:

Sounds like a fairly normal Saturday in most people
s lives. I rather enjoy those types of days myself. I can stay home and clean and pop my favorite Fleetwood Mac cd of the moment and just VEG:nod:

DavidMn 01-07-2006 02:56 PM

It's actually a really nice day here. Baout 38 and sunny. SO later before it gets dark I'm gonna take the dog, A miniature Daschund, for a walk. It's so damn funny watching his stuuby little legs go as we walk.:lol:

sara1998 01-07-2006 05:21 PM

Well, my mom and dad just came over and traded me beds for Sara's room. We've been working on that for a while. They took Sara with them! :] :woohoo: .... I'm going to a sex toy party! :D

I win!

HomerMcvie 01-07-2006 05:35 PM

Ooh, sex toys. I want to make a battery SIZE joke now, but will refrain.:rolleyes:

I win!

sara1998 01-07-2006 05:36 PM

Quote:

Ooh, sex toys. I want to make a battery SIZE joke now, but will refrain.:rolleyes:
I win!

Hell with batteries... some plug in! :lol:

I win!

HomerMcvie 01-07-2006 06:10 PM

Quote:

Hell with batteries... some plug in! :lol:

I win!

I would think it would be hard(pun) to get Underwriter's Lab approval, on direct A/C plug in devices. Sounds dangerous(getting excited...)!:rolleyes: :lol:

I win!

SteveMacD 01-07-2006 07:03 PM

Well, I've been listening to the Stone a LOT, and I've been playing around with the five string open-G tuning, a la Keith. It takes so little to sound so good.