The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Christine McVie (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   There's something about Christine ... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=19791)

David 06-06-2005 11:47 AM

There's something about Christine ...

... that's really kinda cool, do you not think?

HomerMcvie 06-06-2005 12:19 PM

Bait. Hmm. Smells like bait. :shocked: :laugh:

chiliD 06-06-2005 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David

Correct you are on all counts...there IS "something" about Christine...it IS cool, and I absolutely do not think.

Gailh 06-06-2005 01:12 PM

Is it compulsory to talk like Yoda on this thread?

If so - join in I will.

Gail

chiliD 06-06-2005 01:15 PM

No...just TYPE like Yoda. :laugh:

Gailh 06-06-2005 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiliD
No...just TYPE like Yoda. :laugh:

Good point! :laugh: :laugh:

Gail

Gailh 06-06-2005 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David

Absolutely! :cool:

Gail

GypsySorcerer 06-06-2005 01:25 PM

Of course. Christine is fab. :]

ontheEdgeof17 06-06-2005 01:33 PM

It's the harcut. Yes?

Gailh 06-06-2005 01:35 PM

So what's the coolest thing you think she's ever done?

For me it was the band reunited to play a concert for Bill Clinton when he was leaving the White House.

Just think a US Senator and first lady wants you to play for the most powerful man on earth and Chris says "Nah"

Cool or what?

Gail

chiliD 06-06-2005 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gailh
So what's the coolest thing you think she's ever done

Took my 1976 Eric Clapton concert program around to the other members of Fleetwood Mac to have them autograph it, then returned it to me just as the house lights went down.

GateandGarden 06-06-2005 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiliD
Correct you are on all counts...there IS "something" about Christine...it IS cool, and I absolutely do not think.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

HomerMcvie 06-06-2005 02:58 PM

She's, uhhh, okay, I guess. I think she always should have tried to do more twirling, etc. I think FM would've been much more popular had she done that. STEREO twirling would've been HUGE! And, she could've mimicked (sp) some other kind of farm animal, thus creating more of a barnyard effect. That could've replaced the opening tribe music of Tusk. Bah, moo, bah, moo..... see what I'm saying?

She's only the coolest (and I mean that in the truest sense of the word) woman who ever breathed. :xoxo: :xoxo: :xoxo: :D

macfan 57 06-06-2005 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
She's, uhhh, okay, I guess. I think she always should have tried to do more twirling, etc. I think FM would've been much more popular had she done that. STEREO twirling would've been HUGE! And, she could've mimicked (sp) some other kind of farm animal, thus creating more of a barnyard effect. That could've replaced the opening tribe music of Tusk. Bah, moo, bah, moo..... see what I'm saying?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course, Christine is a very cool lady. I think when she slapped Lindsey & threw her drink at him, that was pretty cool. She was sticking up for her band. And, he probably deserved it, too ;)

GypsySorcerer 06-06-2005 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macfan 57
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course, Christine is a very cool lady. I think when she slapped Lindsey & threw her drink at him, that was pretty cool. She was sticking up for her band. And, he probably deserved it, too ;)

I love that story. :woohoo: