The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fleetwood mac Song's survivor- round 6. (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=6088)

Hawkeye 04-11-2002 08:55 PM

Fleetwood mac Song's survivor- round 6.

at first it seemed Second Hand News was destined to leave. But towards the end Dream's haters just PILED up like roses. But second Hand News was still gone. Sorry.

So all you SHN despisers are going to have to vote for something elses now(YES i mean YOU RUMOURS;) :D

wondergirl9847 04-11-2002 09:47 PM

Hmm.....

Dreams....buh bye.

blackwidower 04-11-2002 09:54 PM

Had to say Chain

I love the chain but of all of these Id say it was the most the most boring of all the songs except for the end its a good song but its kinda boring and gets old fast

Dreams couldnt go its like FM's only number one
Rhiannon and GDW: are Stevies sig. songs its like blaphemous to get rid of them

GYOW: Is like my song im sorry but who doesnt love it

My comp was broken so I havent voted in like a week damb this is getting HARD!!!!

EnchantedStorms 04-11-2002 10:15 PM

lol.....I'm not a "Dreams hater"....:laugh: ....I'm just tired of it, lol. And I can't believe SHN is gone!! Grrrrr.....:mad: :( :laugh:

Oh, well......The Chain's gonna win, anyway...I just know it!:laugh:

~~Angela~~:wavey:

Cristian 04-11-2002 10:46 PM

Since there is really no choice here... "Gold Dust Woman"... Am I doing blasphemy again? ;)

Street_Dreamer 04-11-2002 10:58 PM

How is this supposed to be fair if we all are telling which ones we voted for? Isn't that swaying opinion? GRR! >:|!

Matt

Keith 04-12-2002 07:14 AM

Matt...

I don't think telling who we vote for is swaying opinion. If you truly think for yourself, then it won't matter what others vote for.

I'm voting off 'Dreams.' I think it's the weakest of the songs that are left. It's a tough poll to play, since I actually like all the songs.

tyshiria 04-12-2002 09:05 AM

omg!!!! this was so hard!!!

i love all those songs soooooo much but i voted for dreams.

y? i'll tell you why:

the chain - means way to much! the life of the band! you can't take that away and that song will win!

rhiannon - ummmmmm, just because she used to rock this song to death! lose her damn mind and absorb the crowds energy! just worship her while she sang it!

gold dust woman - if you know me, you know why :lol: lmao :lol:

*another reason is, she rocks this song everytime she plays live. w/ mac, crow, anyone!!! the screams!!!!!!! omg! when she screams, grunts, jibberish and sh*t, i fall to the ground! i love this song!!!!

go your own way - he rocked this song then, and damn it gets better and better everytime he does it live!

mimi:)

tyshiria 04-12-2002 09:09 AM

oh calm down matt

Quote:

Originally posted by Street_Dreamer
How is this supposed to be fair if we all are telling which ones we voted for? Isn't that swaying opinion? GRR! >:|!

Matt

everyone is to vote for who they want to. it's just a game. so relax, relate, release lol! ok?

rhiannon1119 04-12-2002 11:49 AM

I voted for The Chain... although it is a good song.. it's just not one that I really like. I just can't vote off Dreams just yet.. it was the very first song that got me into FM. The next few rounds are going to be extremely hard.

:) Michelle

EnchantedStorms 04-12-2002 12:06 PM

OMG!!!! Everyone....Mimi voted off DREAMS!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????? lmao!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tyshiria 04-12-2002 12:34 PM

hey don't start with me angie!

Quote:

Originally posted by EnchantedStorms
OMG!!!! Everyone....Mimi voted off DREAMS!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????? lmao!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i had no choice. i can't lose the chain yet, and if i do i'll be pissed! rhiannon rocks ass! gdw, well..............lmao, i can't get into that on the pc ledge, we'll talk later. and gyow, i'll cut someone if they try to vote that off! linds rocks the hell out of that song! so, you see, i had to vote for dreams. yes i do love it to death too, but the others mean way too much.

so get off my back lol!

celestenadia 04-12-2002 12:52 PM

Sorry "Dream":distress:

Rumours 04-12-2002 03:24 PM

WHO.....ME!!!!?????

Second Hand News didn't make it!! OH, I'm just sobbing!!!!!!
Only took five f***ing rounds!!!!! LOL

Woooo......anyway.....oh damn, this is hard.....each one of the remaining songs is special to me!!!!!!
I will go with.......ok.........um........(grunts with scrunched up face)The Chain.......DOH!!!!! Ow, that hurts!!!!! I can't vote any of the others off yet.....I can't do it.....I can't even vote this one off!!! It's not fair!!! They can all live together on this island in harmony and peace, can't they???!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............aaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhh!!!!!!!

Stephanie :distress: :distress: :distress: :distress:

greatdarkwing 04-12-2002 04:00 PM

Sorry, 'Dreams' is my vote.....(ducking)

~Alex