The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   5 Buckingham McVie shows between the 2 Fleetwood Mac shows (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57349)

dontlookdown 07-13-2017 02:57 PM

5 Buckingham McVie shows between the 2 Fleetwood Mac shows

5 Buckingham McVie concerts in 5 different states, crammed in between
the 2 big Fleetwwod Mac gigs.
Should we be worried about their well being by the time they get to NY?

SisterNightroad 07-13-2017 03:01 PM

I don't think so, but probably there could be risk for vocal strain.

elle 07-13-2017 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontlookdown (Post 1213854)
5 Buckingham McVie concerts in 5 different states, crammed in between
the 2 big Fleetwwod Mac gigs.
Should we be worried about their well being by the time they get to NY?

LB solo tours much more frequently than that, and LB / CM touring schedule so far was pretty grueling yet they played all gigs without a problem (even clearing the border from Canada and having back to back day shows in Canada and then US. FM gigs should be really easy for them.

lennonfan 07-14-2017 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1213866)
LB solo tours much more frequently than that, and LB / CM touring schedule so far was pretty grueling yet they played all gigs without a problem (even clearing the border from Canada and having back to back day shows in Canada and then US. FM gigs should be really easy for them.

I still firmly believe it would be mind blowing if they pulled out Carnival Begin at these 2 gigs....
...it would be daring but would also inspire floatation in the crowd:)

HomerMcvie 07-14-2017 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lennonfan (Post 1213877)
I still firmly believe it would be mind blowing if they pulled out Carnival Begin at these 2 gigs....

It would never happen. Although I do think they should at least do a couple songs from it on next year's tour(I'd like them to do them all, and just leave OGB at home).

button-lip 07-14-2017 11:49 AM

Quote:

Or at least Hold Me... :nod:

secret love 07-14-2017 04:50 PM

Quote:

Forget Carnival Begin, while that would be nice, they should really play On With the Show. Blows my mind that they named a whole tour after On With the Show but didn't play the song for that tour at all and we know Lindsey had basically finished the song without Christine's vocals at least long before the 2014-2015 tour.

Also On With the Show would be great for a full band performance especially with Stevie's harmonies, but truth be told she is probably the only person standing in the way of them playing On With the Show or Carnival Begin.

iamnotafraid 07-14-2017 05:15 PM

If they play Stand Back and not one (1) of the songs
from Buckingham McVie - there should be war.

MikeInNV 07-14-2017 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secret love (Post 1213899)
truth be told she is probably the only person standing in the way of them playing On With the Show or Carnival Begin.

You think she's already preventing them from playing a songs on a tour that won't even start for almost a year? And songs that they are choosing not to play on their current tour without her, no less? :shrug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamnotafraid (Post 1213901)
If they play Stand Back and not one (1) of the songs from Buckingham McVie - there should be war.

Definitely something we should get worked up about now. :rolleyes:

HomerMcvie 07-15-2017 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeInNV (Post 1213912)
You think she's already preventing them from playing a songs on a tour that won't even start for almost a year? And songs that they are choosing not to play on their current tour without her, no less? :shrug:

That's correct. She's Satan incarnate. You must have missed the memo. Congrats for catching up! :wavey:

iamnotafraid 07-16-2017 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeInNV (Post 1213912)
Definitely something we should get worked up about now. :rolleyes:

And you're taking me quite literally now?