The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Vip Tickets (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=53436)

streetangel27 04-01-2014 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Villavic (Post 1124290)
I bought this morning my VIP package for the NJ show on oct. 11.
section C, row 3, seat 1 (ticketmaster)
It was easy and fortunately this time they accepted foreign credit cards :) , not like Unleashed tour :mad:

Yes, $758. And that was not it, add the $866 ticket for the Lima-Newark flight.

Am I crazy? Yes, I am. But keep in mind I'm single, no children, so not big responsabilites and capable to usually save money. So, it's now or never, I didn't want to think twice.

Let's just hope the tour won't have any trouble and show won't be cancelled, or you will read some day a headline about the peruvian Fleetwood Mac number one fan suicide jumping from top of Machu Picchu mountain. :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm trying to get a good ticket for the first show in Minneapolis.
And I'm buying the VIP package for Ottawa (so plane+hotel too).
It's absolutely worth it.

Richard B 04-01-2014 09:03 AM

I got myself (1) VIP ticket for my lone self. Got a front row seat smack dab between Stevie and Christine (hopefully they keep their usual stage placements).
Anyone know if the VIP package includes any premiere parking at venue?

larissamors 04-01-2014 11:20 AM

Hi, new Ledgie here!! :D

I'm trying to get VIP but it keeps saying "no tickets match your search" for both LA shows and San Jose. Does this mean that VIP is sold out??? Or should I try when it's time for general sale? [seriously freaking out right now]

Richard B 04-01-2014 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larissamors (Post 1124413)

I'm trying to get VIP but it keeps saying "no tickets match your search" for both LA shows and San Jose. Does this mean that VIP is sold out??? Or should I try when it's time for general sale? [seriously freaking out right now]

Oakland is still available. San Jose never came up for me either, but I prefer Oakland for two reasons:
1) Closer to where I live
2) Band history playing there. I really want to see the stage to arena view!

Anyway....I think San Jose are sold out...but maybe more release later?

Villavic 04-01-2014 12:44 PM

Quote:

You are living my 2009 nightmare!! Fortunately this time I made it!

FM77 04-01-2014 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard B (Post 1124414)
Oakland is still available. San Jose never came up for me either, but I prefer Oakland for two reasons:
1) Closer to where I live
2) Band history playing there. I really want to see the stage to arena view!

Anyway....I think San Jose are sold out...but maybe more release later?

I think there must be tons of holds for LA. Tix may get released but it won't be until very late. I think the other shows will have releases. Keep trying in case some credit cards didn't go through. This always happens.

michelej1 04-01-2014 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard B (Post 1124389)
I got myself (1) VIP ticket for my lone self. Got a front row seat smack dab between Stevie and Christine (hopefully they keep their usual stage placements).

They'll definitely keep their stage places, but I wish to heaven that it mattered. I wish you could sit in your front row seat and enjoy the show, but that's not going to happen. People will stand at the stage and choose their spot, even if it has no relationship to their actual seat.

Michele

Richard B 04-01-2014 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1124439)
They'll definitely keep their stage places, but I wish to heaven that it mattered. I wish you could sit in your front row seat and enjoy the show, but that's not going to happen. People will stand at the stage and choose their spot, even if it has no relationship to their actual seat.

Michele

True that. The good news though is I am a step away to join right in. Will apply the "can't beat 'em, join 'em" philosophy. :D

TsnFan4Ever 04-01-2014 06:22 PM

Quote:

I had the same problem for the LA shows--trying everything to find a decent seat. I was trying really hard not to spend the $750 for VIP--as others have said, it's the principle of it and really bad precedent (what will they charge next time?). But I finally caved when I tried VIP for San Diego to see what would happen and got second row center. Before I could stop myself, I bought it. You might check that location to see if there are any left.

Good luck!!!

vivfox 04-01-2014 08:00 PM

Alicia Bailey posted this on facebook. I thought you'd all get a kick out of it.

photo tickets_zps04c2b954.jpg

Disneyval 04-01-2014 10:35 PM

I got Section A Row two isle seats by Lindsey. I am hoping that I can get up to the stage as well. I know that last tour I saw a lot of people cramming up there. Do they only allow the people that have those seat up there or anyone on the floor can come up? this is the first time that I have been this close to a Fleetwood Mac show.

elle 04-01-2014 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disneyval (Post 1124552)
I got Section A Row two isle seats by Lindsey. I am hoping that I can get up to the stage as well. I know that last tour I saw a lot of people cramming up there. Do they only allow the people that have those seat up there or anyone on the floor can come up? this is the first time that I have been this close to a Fleetwood Mac show.

those are theoretically amazing seats, perfect to get to the stage. but read that thread about FM security bringing pretty young girls from all over the arena to the front, to be in front of Lindsey. you'll get about 40 of them in front of you, if it goes like last year - unless you spot them approaching in time and get to the stage first. ;)

sodascouts 04-02-2014 12:33 AM

I'm so glad they let people up to the stage! It makes the concert so much livelier, and allows more people to be close up.

It varies from venue to venue about who they will let up. If it's like the past, pretty much every venue lets first row up, and they get dibs as long as they don't dilly dally about getting to the stage and are determined to hold their spot. Most venues let up the first three to four rows. Beyond that, it depends how strict security is, how fast you are, and now many other people have the same idea.

This stuff with the girls.... I believe it has happened, but not on the grand scale that Elle implies. In the many shows I've attended, I've never seen it myself nor been asked to move, and I am not a blonde bombshell by any means. I think it typically must only happen on a small scale.

WildHearted 04-02-2014 06:26 AM

I had 4th row in Atlanta last year and I ended up being right up against the stage in front of Lindsey. There wasn't really any madness or rushing involved that I recall. A few people were up there and the lights started to go down so we walked up...

Wdm6789 04-02-2014 08:08 AM

Got my tickets!

Floor 3 row H, eight rows from the stage, right in front of Christine! Ahahahaha.

$525 a pop.