The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   It's back! It's back!! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=33336)

Musicman408 07-22-2007 07:45 AM

Thank goodness it' back. I missed you guys.

BlackWidow 07-22-2007 09:51 AM

I knew everyone was freaking out...lol.

BarbJRose@aol.c 07-22-2007 10:06 AM

I KNEW it would be back, and better than ever!

eclipse 07-22-2007 10:24 AM

WOW So glad you are back up and running!!Missed you guys-
Hope all is well, now!!

DeeGeMe 07-22-2007 10:27 AM

So glad to see The Ledge back again--all is right with the world!

Ghost_Tracker 07-22-2007 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beachwood Mac (Post 705118)
Thank GOD! I was tired of reading the nonsense on 7W. Especially from the wizard in the closet :laugh:

He deleted the thread about The Ledge about one concerning Nicksfix. The one about Nicksfix was pretty innocuous and non-controversial, last I saw. :rolleyes: I'm, uh, happy The Ledge is back.

:shocked:

BarbJRose@aol.c 07-22-2007 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost_Tracker (Post 705259)
He deleted the thread about The Ledge about one concerning Nicksfix. The one about Nicksfix was pretty innocuous and non-controversial, last I saw. :rolleyes: I'm, uh, happy The Ledge is back.

:shocked:

Not to mention banning like 10 more members last night, as well as changing all banned members passwords, and he has full access to their accounts, so he is trying to use their passwords to access other boards, as well!
I think when you cannot handle the truth, and have to "lock threads" and "ban everyone" and "delete posts"...then you should not be running a
celebrity message board.
I am very happy to see this board back, and even greater that
the Gizzard itself is banned from here. :laugh:

TheWILDheart 07-22-2007 01:59 PM

I haven't eaten, slept, urinated or excreted since the ledge went down. I sat in a corner with a paper bag and listening to my vinyl copy of Bella Donna over and over and over again. I occasionally vacuumed myself down to keep the dust and dead flies down. SO GLAD IT'S BACK UP AGAIN!

LOVE 2 ALL!!

littlewolf 07-22-2007 02:07 PM

I´m only an occasional poster here,but just as i needed some FM info,
the board was down.
Glad it´s back!
And i found what i needed,sort of..

estranged4life 07-22-2007 02:08 PM

I'm just glad to see my extended family memebers back at home...

DavidMn 07-22-2007 02:11 PM

I dont know if this is true or not, but shortly after the Ledge went down someone on SW started a thread asking what happened to the Ledge. I noticed that it was promptly deleted(THERE'S A SHOCK!) and someone told me that the "Wizard"" banned a bunch more people for starting and contributing to that thread. someto the affect of THAT SITE IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE DISCUSSED ON SW. If that's true, that's the most hilarious thing Ive ever heard!:lol:

ryan8472 07-22-2007 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidMn (Post 705271)
If that's true, that's the most hilarious thing Ive ever heard!:lol:

Kind of like that "email" you recieved. :rolleyes:

DavidMn 07-22-2007 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan8472 (Post 705273)
Kind of like that "email" you recieved. :rolleyes:

who knows I dont know what to believe anymore. that was weird.

BarbJRose@aol.c 07-22-2007 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidMn (Post 705271)
I dont know if this is true or not, but shortly after the Ledge went down someone on SW started a thread asking what happened to the Ledge. I noticed that it was promptly deleted(THERE'S A SHOCK!) and someone told me that the "Wizard"" banned a bunch more people for starting and contributing to that thread. someto the affect of THAT SITE IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE DISCUSSED ON SW. If that's true, that's the most hilarious thing Ive ever heard!:lol:

Yes, this is true~any other mentions of "The Ledge" will be deleted immediately, and yes, many more bannings last night, and it IS hilarious!
All Ledge related threads were deleted by the "Wiz".
Guess his dream of the Ledge staying down, and his 7 Dunders board ruling the world came crashing down, with up popped Ledgeness again!
YAY! :thumbsup:

DavidMn 07-22-2007 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbJRose@aol.c (Post 705281)
Yes, this is true~any other mentions of "The Ledge" will be deleted immediately, and yes, many more bannings last night, and it IS hilarious!
All Ledge related threads were deleted by the "Wiz".
Guess his dream of the Ledge staying down, and his 7 Dunders board ruling the world came crashing down, with up popped Ledgeness again!
YAY! :thumbsup:

So I was right> LoL unbelieveable!:laugh: BTW Barb, I first met you i Cincinnati for Fleetwood Mac way back in 1997. LOL that seems like a long time ago for me!