The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mick - Meet & Greets (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=51135)

charnicks88 10-01-2013 10:43 AM

Justin did our Meet & Greet. Met him a couple of times around the arena during the shows I went to and always said hi and asked me how i was/enjoying the shows. Lovely guy!

Phil Lee 10-02-2013 04:00 AM

The Meet & Greet in Manchester went well, even though it was delayed a little because the band arrived late. Mick said it was his fault, he was late for the plane because a taxi driver went the wrong way. Anyway, Mick was very good at what he did. He chatted for 5 minutes on the stage then had photos with everyone. There was no problem with people having individual photos then photos with partners or parties. Because of time constraints the rest of the session was handled just backstage. Mick answered questioned and signed all the VIP badges plus items for everyone. I've ended up with three signatures.

This morning I got an email with a link to the photos that were taken. They are all there although I can't see a way to download the original version at the moment. I've submitted a support query to find out about that.

charnicks88 10-02-2013 05:28 AM

I ended up with 3 signatures too; VIP lanyard, the first CD copy of Rumours my Dad ever bought (he has 3 different versions) and in a strange moment of madness, the back of m iPhone which rubbed off the next day - good job I took a pic. When the phone was handed to Mick he said "i've never signed a phone before, can I look at the photos?" I was like NOOOOOO!!!!! (the most recent pics of me on there were of me dressed up as Stevie and pretending to be her pre-m&g in the hotel).

michelej1 10-02-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charnicks88 (Post 1106069)
When the phone was handed to Mick he said "i've never signed a phone before, can I look at the photos?" I was like NOOOOOO!!!!! (the most recent pics of me on there were of me dressed up as Stevie and pretending to be her pre-m&g in the hotel).

Oh, that's pretty hilarious of Mick to ask you that. I love the playfulness.

Michele

Phil Lee 10-02-2013 10:54 AM

I've just downloaded my full res photos Mick's site. They've come out really well.

nodmod 10-03-2013 10:30 AM

still no email to download the photos from the gig on Fri 27th Sept in London, hope they have not forgotten us :(

charnicks88 10-03-2013 10:33 AM

I still don't have mine from the 24th! Thank the lord for julieannboo on here who sent me the link for my date.

Silver Springs 10-04-2013 05:48 PM

Well I had a lovely time at my Meet and Greet in Glasgow. Got my copy of The Visitor on vinyl signed, two lovely pictures (One solo, one with a friend I made that day) that I've just downloaded and Mick made fun of me for my youthfulness. Couldn't have gone better (Well. I could have gotten a hug but we can't have it all XD). He actually towered over me. I felt like a newspaper rack stood next to a bookcase :/