The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Lindsey plastic surgery? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57950)

AliP 06-03-2018 12:05 AM

Lindsey plastic surgery?

Has Lindsey had plastic surgery? Just curious, he has pretty smooth skin for his age. And no turkey neck, not yet anyway.

My parents are close to his age and they sure as hell don't look as good as him.

lilyfee 06-03-2018 04:20 PM

If he has had plastic surgery on his face, I don’t see it. I think that Stevie and Christine have both had work done - for better or for worse - but I think Lindsey looks his age. I don’t think his skin is particularly smooth.

dreamsunwind 06-03-2018 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilyfee (Post 1230080)
If he has had plastic surgery on his face, I don’t see it. I think that Stevie and Christine have both had work done - for better or for worse - but I think Lindsey looks his age. I don’t think his skin is particularly smooth.

IA. He looks 'clean', but he completely looks his age. He looks fine but to me at least you can tell that he's a near 70 year old who lived a heavy rock n roll life back in the day but emerged okay from it. I think he got his hairline fixed up a bit but does that count?

Stevie said she got botox around SYW and hated it but has she done anything since then? Maybe something subtle but I wouldn't be able to tell. She wears good makeup and hair extensions which I think helps her look younger.
Something about Christine's face looks kind of 'off' to me but I wouldn't know what it is.

TrueFaith77 06-03-2018 05:52 PM

I’m gonna guess yes

iamnotafraid 06-04-2018 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliP (Post 1230050)
Has Lindsey had plastic surgery?

That scar magically disappeared.

Stevie, don't get me started...

bombaysaffires 06-04-2018 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamsunwind (Post 1230084)
IA. He looks 'clean', but he completely looks his age. He looks fine but to me at least you can tell that he's a near 70 year old who lived a heavy rock n roll life back in the day but emerged okay from it. I think he got his hairline fixed up a bit but does that count?

Stevie said she got botox around SYW and hated it but has she done anything since then? Maybe something subtle but I wouldn't be able to tell. She wears good makeup and hair extensions which I think helps her look younger.
Something about Christine's face looks kind of 'off' to me but I wouldn't know what it is.

Stevie did her boobs very early on in FM; she did her nose in the later 80s; she's had her teeth capped (look at old photos with her big front teeth compared to now), she definitely does fillers; she's had her eyes done (she was developing noticeable under eye bags even in the 80s and they then went away)....... and who knows what else.

Christine's had a facelift and she went way overboard with fillers when she was doing BuckVie but seems to have laid off that much for the better.

tango87 06-04-2018 04:07 AM

Lindsey has definitely been fooling around with his hair over the past few years. The Seeds We Sow cover and photoshoot had a strangley straight hairline, but then things went very peculiar and it looked like he was actually shaving it back to that terrible Art Garfunke-style domed forehead - you could even see a patch of stubble...

After that, he seems to have found a more subtle trichologist and it looks much more natural now!

I'm embarrassed at how much attention I've paid to this...

mitzo 06-04-2018 08:42 PM

He looks as perfect as he sounds!

secondhandchain 06-04-2018 10:10 PM

Stevie claims she hasn't had any work done and owes her look to "not going in the sun after 30" LOL!!!!!!! Sure Jan!

dreamsunwind 06-04-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1230116)
Stevie did her boobs very early on in FM; she did her nose in the later 80s; she's had her teeth capped (look at old photos with her big front teeth compared to now), she definitely does fillers; she's had her eyes done (she was developing noticeable under eye bags even in the 80s and they then went away)....... and who knows what else.

Christine's had a facelift and she went way overboard with fillers when she was doing BuckVie but seems to have laid off that much for the better.

I didn't know Stevie got her nose done. What did she do to it? Was it to repair the hole?

BigAl84 06-06-2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamsunwind (Post 1230161)
I didn't know Stevie got her nose done. What did she do to it? Was it to repair the hole?

Ohhh half a million dollars worth of coke.....:laugh::laugh::sorry::blob1::blob2::wavey::laugh:

lilyfee 06-08-2018 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamsunwind (Post 1230161)

I don’t think she’s ever admitted this. We just know that she was seeing a plastic surgeon about her nose and he was the one who discovered the hole.

Stevie says she doesn’t go under the knife... but that leaves a lot open. I hate the filler look but it’s so common these days. There are also some interesting facials out there... like Kim Kardashian’s vampire facial or one that Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett talked about recently that I won’t name here. :rolleyes:

bombaysaffires 06-09-2018 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilyfee (Post 1230328)
I don’t think she’s ever admitted this. We just know that she was seeing a plastic surgeon about her nose and he was the one who discovered the hole.

Stevie says she doesn’t go under the knife... but that leaves a lot open. I hate the filler look but it’s so common these days. There are also some interesting facials out there... like Kim Kardashian’s vampire facial or one that Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett talked about recently that I won’t name here. :rolleyes:

yes to both points.

But the tip of her nose has changed. It was a bit larger in early FM photos. She had it made a bit smaller, and whoever did it changed the lovely upturned tip she had in the early days of FM. Check out her profile view in the mid 70s and now.

I don't believe her when she says no surgery. She's def had some small procedures done-- under eye bags for sure, her nose, her boobs...there's plenty of surgery she's done.

AliP 06-09-2018 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tango87 (Post 1230121)
Lindsey has definitely been fooling around with his hair over the past few years. The Seeds We Sow cover and photoshoot had a strangley straight hairline, but then things went very peculiar and it looked like he was actually shaving it back to that terrible Art Garfunke-style domed forehead - you could even see a patch of stubble...

After that, he seems to have found a more subtle trichologist and it looks much more natural now!

I'm embarrassed at how much attention I've paid to this...

Yeah, what exactly did he do? Get hair plugs? He seemed to age alot from the Gift of Screws tour to the Seeds We Sow tour. His hair was so far back on his forhead it was shocking. He looked a bit like Art Garfunkle which was a bit embarrassing. Now it seems his hairline has come back a bit and he looks better.

If he's never had surgery, his skin looks pretty good. He has a few wrinkles here and there but for his lifestyle and stress he's had in life, he looks great for his age.

dreamsunwind 06-10-2018 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliP (Post 1230473)
Yeah, what exactly did he do? Get hair plugs? He seemed to age alot from the Gift of Screws tour to the Seeds We Sow tour. His hair was so far back on his forhead it was shocking. He looked a bit like Art Garfunkle which was a bit embarrassing. Now it seems his hairline has come back a bit and he looks better.

If he's never had surgery, his skin looks pretty good. He has a few wrinkles here and there but for his lifestyle and stress he's had in life, he looks great for his age.

I think he started aging more after like 2010 and his hairline was receding so for reasons I'll never understand he shaved it even moreso to make some weird bowl looking thing and I agree it looked ridiculous. Like someone else pointed out you can actually see where he shaved it. Then afterwards I think he let it grow back out and got plugs or something so it looks better/more normal now.
Imo he looks his age in pictures but I've read from a lot of people who met him/saw him close up that he looks much younger in person.