The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mick - Meet & Greets (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=51135)

CADreaming 12-14-2012 01:08 PM

Mick - Meet & Greets

http://www.mickfleetwoodofficial.com/events

WildHearted 12-14-2012 01:11 PM

There's not one for the venue I'm going to, but it looks like it's the same deal everywhere that it's offered:

for $425
Ticket in the First 5 Rows
VIP Entry to Venue
VIP Host for the Evening
Meet & Greet with Mick Fleetwood
VIP Q&A with Mick Fleetwood onstage at his Drum Kit
Personal Photo with Mick Fleetwood
Mick Fleetwood VIP Laminate

For $375

Ticket in the First 20 Rows
VIP Entry to Venue
VIP Host for the Evening
Meet & Greet with Mick Fleetwood
VIP Q&A with Mick Fleetwood onstage at his Drum Kit
Personal Photo with Mick Fleetwood
Mick Fleetwood VIP Laminate

Honestly, I'd pay for that. It's worth it just for the seats - none the less all of the other stuff. The same (if not better) price you'd pay for good seats from a broker, and MUCH cheaper than the damn ticketmaster platinum seats.

KindOfWoman90 12-14-2012 01:18 PM

the only one that looks available right now is D.C. and one in CA - but definitely worth it, if you can swing it. do you think the others have already been sold, or that they haven't made them available yet... i mean, this is the first i've heard about meet & greets. i'd go to D.C. if my flight back to the UK wasn't the day after... ugh.

WildHearted 12-14-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KindOfWoman90 (Post 1069897)
the only one that looks available right now is D.C. and one in CA - but definitely worth it, if you can swing it. do you think the others have already been sold, or that they haven't made them available yet... i mean, this is the first i've heard about meet & greets. i'd go to D.C. if my flight back to the UK wasn't the day after... ugh.

There's also one for Little Rock, AR.

I was wondering the same thing. Like maybe at one point each venue had the option but someone already grabbed it up. Or maybe only certain venus will let you have those? Kind of like how there were Meet & Greets for some (but not all) of Lindsey's OMS stops.

I hope this becomes available for more dates.

Edit: They just added another - Tulsa, OK. Hopefully this means more to come.

olive 12-14-2012 01:58 PM

the cheapest way to get a good seat is to pay to meet mick , you'd think this would be included in the 1200 -2500 seat with all 4 and a phone call from Christine.

WelshWitchPMD 12-14-2012 02:00 PM

I would do this for Mohegan Sun without a doubt! I really wish Lindsey would do this!

WildHearted 12-14-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olive (Post 1069899)
the cheapest way to get a good seat is to pay to meet mick , you'd think this would be included in the 1200 -2500 seat with all 4 and a phone call from Christine

Isn't it ironic?

It's almost like they think it's a trade-off or something. :lol:

Like... Now offering a good seats for cheaper prices! But here's the catch - you have to meet Mick, ask him some questions, and take a picture with him.

redtulip 12-14-2012 02:18 PM

The St. Paul show isn't even listed on Mick's site or the Fleetwood Mac site so I guess we won't get these. WTF?

KindOfWoman90 12-14-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildHearted (Post 1069901)
Isn't it ironic?

It's almost like they think it's a trade-off or something. :lol:

Like... Now offering a good seats for cheaper prices! But here's the catch - you have to meet Mick, ask him some questions, and take a picture with him.

Haha I know right! Well, what I do like about this is that those less dedicated won't know about his website, etc. But yeah, the logic is bit odd :p This is a continual problem, we keep thinking FM functions in a rational way... :xoxo: I'd love to meet Mick, hope more of these VIP options pop up :)

WildHearted 12-14-2012 02:25 PM

So far VIP is available for the following dates:

Washington, DC
Tulsa, OK
Little Rock, AR
San Jose, CA
Detroit, MI
Houston, TX

Crossing my fingers for Atlanta because I'm definitely jumping on this if it's possible.

olive 12-14-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildHearted (Post 1069904)
So far VIP is available for the following dates:

Washington, DC
Tulsa, OK
Little Rock, AR
San Jose, CA
Detroit, MI
Houston, TX

Crossing my fingers for Atlanta because I'm definitely jumping on this if it's possible.

it's on the list it's just hasn't been activated

redtulip 12-14-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olive (Post 1069906)
it's on the list it's just hasn't been activated

Is there a list somewhere of what cities will have these?

olive 12-14-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redtulip (Post 1069907)
Is there a list somewhere of what cities will have these?

use the link

WildHearted 12-14-2012 02:47 PM

They are adding more and more.

Washington, DC
Tulsa, OK
North Little Rock, AR
San Jose, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Denver, CO
Houston, TX
Detroit, MI

redtulip 12-14-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olive (Post 1069908)
use the link

That's just a list of all the dates minus St Paul for some reason. Do you know for sure they will all have them?