The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Stevie Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What does Stevie smell like? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=49938)

jkmaletic 04-03-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 1046269)
L'Occitane - it's the best! :nod: I keep a travel-sized tube in my purse and a full-sized one at the kitchen sink.

Is that REALLY what she uses, cuz I got it as a gift and returned it cuz it was too greasy

bombaysaffires 04-04-2012 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1046238)
I don't think anyone expects her to be dry and stinky.

Michele

One hopes that's true of Lindsey's bowels as well........Sorry, couldn't resist. This whole thread has had me laughing out loud several times...

chriskisn 04-04-2012 02:18 AM

Like most old ladies, Stevie probably smells of lavender and urine. :shrug:

olive 04-04-2012 06:05 AM

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/...ath%281%29.jpg

cliffdweller 04-04-2012 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mezzoforte (Post 1046210)
At least in the SYW era, Cory Buckingham said Stevie used Fracas perfume.

I remember that. Not a fan of that scent. Too flowery and sweet, but something I would expect from Stevie. I would imagine that Stevie smells awesome! You just know she uses top of the line hair and skin products.

holidayroad 04-04-2012 08:58 AM

I have a Yankee Candle : Patchouli Scent on my computer desk. Maybe she smells like that!

CADreaming 04-04-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olive (Post 1046328)

Hahaha! Awesome! :thumbsup:

Bandon 04-04-2012 10:07 AM

This has got to be the most stupid post I have ever seen on this board. The conversation level has reached an all time low. Are people really that bored? :distress:

Dove 04-04-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bandon (Post 1046356)
This has got to be the most stupid post I have ever seen on this board. The conversation level has reached an all time low. Are people really that bored? :distress:

It may be stupid to you but obviously not to everyone chatting in this thread. If it's so stupid, why did you bother posting here? :rolleyes:

Bandon 04-04-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dove (Post 1046358)
It may be stupid to you but obviously not to everyone chatting in this thread. If it's so stupid, why did you bother posting here? :rolleyes:

OMG how Stevie smells? You got to be kidding me......stupid. :xoxo:

Dove 04-04-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bandon (Post 1046368)
OMG how Stevie smells? You got to be kidding me......stupid. :xoxo:

I mean, I do see how someone would think it was stupid (I found it obscure when I read the thread too) but I just don't think it's necessary to attack someone's question like that, that's all :)

jkmaletic 04-04-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olive (Post 1046328)

OMG this patient just got done putting this on after her appointment here at the clinic I work at - such an unmistakable scent.

I used to think I was so dang cool when I'd splash some of my Mom's on after I got out of the shower!

:thumbsup:

CADreaming 04-04-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkmaletic (Post 1046375)
OMG this patient just got done putting this on after her appointment here at the clinic I work at - such an unmistakable scent.

I used to think I was so dang cool when I'd splash some of my Mom's on after I got out of the shower!

:thumbsup:

LOL! IKR!! :)

They had the bomb commercials too!

AnthonyMI 04-04-2012 05:33 PM

oh come on people. I have seen questions and fantasies that go far far worse than wondering what she smells like! Some of the topics and depths they go are borderline obsessive! Its not as if I was wondering what color Stevie Poo is or when time of the month she has her time of the month... though....now that I mention it I wonder if there are any hints to that in her songs... :lol:

BlueDenimLamp 04-04-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfanforever (Post 1046267)
Ooh my gawd. hahaha.LOL. She smells pretty.But I do remember reading somewhere online about some of her fans smell like waterbuffalo's though.I know a couple of times when Edgewalk was happening I did smell B.O. at times.

Stevie should market Perfume,Shampoo with her name on it.I'll buy It.

Can you imagine Steves with her own line of personal care products. Poor Chris would get stuck hocking the stuff at her shows. Stevie's last words to the crowd would be "Don't forget to pick up a bottle of Italian Summer on your way out" :laugh: :nod: :laugh: