The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What are you listening to right now? ....part 76 err..3 (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=16513)

ryan8472 01-05-2005 01:35 PM

Now playing: The Divinyls - I Touch Myself :lol: :shocked:

strandinthewind 01-05-2005 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan8472
Now playing: The Divinyls - I Touch Myself :lol: :shocked:

well, you were in the perv. thread :eek: :laugh:

DeadliestPoison 01-05-2005 05:20 PM

The Pretenders - Samurai <3

MACFAN 01-05-2005 11:11 PM

Led Zeppelin- II :thumbsup:

GypsySorcerer 01-05-2005 11:27 PM

Welcome to the Room...Sara, even though I don't really like it. :lol:

amber 01-05-2005 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer
Welcome to the Room...Sara, even though I don't really like it. :lol:

Way to take one for the team!!!! :lol: :lol:

dissention 01-05-2005 11:44 PM

Come On Home- Franz Ferdinand (my new fave song!) :thumbsup:

GypsySorcerer 01-05-2005 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dissention
Come On Home- Franz Ferdinand (my new fave song!) :thumbsup:

I finally ordered this CD after hearing so much about it here. I'm looking forward to hearing it. :nod:

ontheEdgeof17 01-05-2005 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer
I finally ordered this CD after hearing so much about it here. I'm looking forward to hearing it. :nod:


It was on sale today at Walmart for 8.99. Of course I picked one up. I LOVE IT. I can't wait to drive the 3 hours back to my house so I can just jam away on the highway.

dissention 01-05-2005 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer
I finally ordered this CD after hearing so much about it here. I'm looking forward to hearing it. :nod:

Honey, I am obsessed. :lol: They're right up there with Blondie and the Mac for me. I hope you enjoy it, it's absolutely purrrrrrrrfect. And I? Will be stalking them when they tour again. :nod:

amber 01-05-2005 11:48 PM

Rich Girl, Gwen.
to the tune of uh...that jewish play...but with Eve.... :lol: :laugh:

dissention 01-05-2005 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontheEdgeof17
It was on sale today at Walmart for 8.99. Of course I picked one up. I LOVE IT. I can't wait to drive the 3 hours back to my house so I can just jam away on the highway.

I brought it to the office today and just blasted it from my computer, singing as loudly as possible. :laugh: There isn't a bad song on it, they're equally amazing. Though the last three, Michael, Come On Home and 40 Ft, are just divine.

GypsySorcerer 01-05-2005 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dissention
Honey, I am obsessed. :lol: They're right up there with Blondie and the Mac for me. I hope you enjoy it, it's absolutely purrrrrrrrfect. And I? Will be stalking them when they tour again. :nod:

It sounds like the lead singer is a sexy as Ms. Harry, so we'll be in good shape. :woohoo:

ontheEdgeof17 01-05-2005 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dissention
I brought it to the office today and just blasted it from my computer, singing as loudly as possible. :laugh: There isn't a bad song on it, they're equally amazing. Though the last three, Michael, Come On Home and 40 Ft, are just divine.


This Fire is good....I think that's the name. I haven't learned the titles yet. This their first release?

amber 01-05-2005 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dissention
Honey, I am obsessed. :lol: They're right up there with Blondie and the Mac for me. I hope you enjoy it, it's absolutely purrrrrrrrfect. And I? Will be stalking them when they tour again. :nod:

Listening to "Dart's of Love" (thank you! :xoxo: ) pretty good, but not super impressed. :confused: thinking they need a girl harmonist? wait, just got to the "lips undress your eyes" part....getting better...still, girl! girl!
pretty good, though, i could probably buy this CD. Nice base work, which always gets me going... :woohoo: :wavey:
thanks again! :xoxo:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved