The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   LB Live Performance on April 22 (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=46536)

elle 04-23-2017 12:49 PM

6 years since Saban!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbfan (Post 963730)
Go to Lindseybuckingham.com to get Ticketmaster password for tickets to a concert in Beverly Hills Saban Theater and be the first to hear songs from the Seeds We Sow!

first time i saw Lindsey Buckingham live, 6 years ago yesterday!

elle 04-22-2019 02:01 PM

8 years

it was my first LB live show, exactly 8 years ago. we came full circle, and i really hope i haven't seen his last ever live show in Dec at Sands.

my favorite performance from Saban show on April 22, 2011 -

AliceLover 04-22-2019 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1252249)
it was my first LB live show, exactly 8 years ago. we came full circle, and i really hope i haven't seen his last ever live show in Dec at Sands.

my favorite performance from Saban show on April 22, 2011 -

This is handsdown my favorite solo performance of his. This song is just electric. I have played this video over and over and over for years. Huge shout out to Patty who got this on film. I don't think any other performance comes close!

David 04-22-2019 06:13 PM

Is this the performance with his kids in the audience? When he mentions them in the song, the audience goes wild.

lovethemac1 04-22-2019 09:16 PM

This is so good, that it breaks my heart for him. I so badly hope that his vocal cords heal and that he can continue to do such amazing art. I LOVE seeing him in concert, he brings an energy that is so tangible.

On another note, his hair is more pushed back here, compared with his straight up hairdo now. When I showed my hairdresser the picture of him and I from the meet n greet in LA, from Oct, she was absolutely fascinated with his hair. She zoomed in to look at it very closely, and literally scanned it for about 5 mins. Then showed to all the other hairdressers. She asked if I'd touched it, I hadn't. She was completely obsessed with it, but in a good way, she really loved it. It was quite funny.

bombaysaffires 04-23-2019 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1207898)
first time i saw Lindsey Buckingham live, 6 years ago yesterday!

:eek:

first saw him solo in 2007, 12 years ago in January.

elle 04-23-2019 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1252259)
Is this the performance with his kids in the audience? When he mentions them in the song, the audience goes wild.

no - he did not do It Was You on the Small Machine / Seeds tour. you are probably thinking of Under The Skin tour - wish i was there, that sounds cute!

justcrazylove 04-24-2019 06:54 PM

I was at the GOS Anaheim show, and he performed It Was You, Leelee and Will came on stage and played the maracas, Stella fell asleep. If I recall IWY wasn't in the set for that tour, it was the only show it was performed at.

Mariehasse 04-28-2019 11:16 AM

What an amazing performance! Thanks for sharing Elle. You should post it on RSL too.

elle 04-28-2019 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mariehasse (Post 1252392)
What an amazing performance! Thanks for sharing Elle. You should post it on RSL too.

oh hi so nice to see you here, welcome!! :thumbsup:

i'm sure it was posted years ago, but yeah, great idea - please do not hesitate to post it!! :nod:

michelej1 04-29-2019 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justcrazylove (Post 1252314)
I was at the GOS Anaheim show, and he performed It Was You, Leelee and Will came on stage and played the maracas, Stella fell asleep. If I recall IWY wasn't in the set for that tour, it was the only show it was performed at.

I was there. At the end of the show, during the bows, Brett brought Stella onto the stage from the wings.