The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   why are SN fans so bitter about FM? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=56684)

olive 12-15-2016 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfanforever (Post 1198120)
The band politics chats here are worst then the world politics.Maybe it should be banned and just chat about nice things about this band.I know It will make this forum boring without it.

no , this is turning into a millennial's playground

SisterNightroad 12-15-2016 12:05 PM

I just want to remind people that if you really have problems with other members, the content of their posts and/or the way it's expressed you can and should block them. You just have to click on their name to access their private profile and then "Add [insert member name here] to Your Ignore List" and you'll never see their posts anymore.

jbrownsjr 12-15-2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SisterNightroad (Post 1198124)
I just want to remind people that if you really have problems with other members, the content of their posts and/or the way it's expressed you can and should block them. You just have to click on their name to access their private profile and then "Add [insert member name here] to Your Ignore List" and you'll never see their posts anymore.

I want to block Homer for trashing The Other Side of the Mirror!

But I love him personally so I won't. :lol:

olive 12-15-2016 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1198134)

block me everyone else has :thumbsup:

jbrownsjr 12-15-2016 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olive (Post 1198136)

I love my olive. Stevie fan.. goes to the concerts... yet honest..

blasphemy!!

SisterNightroad 12-15-2016 01:03 PM

Quote:

How do you know that?
Because if you think that because too few people reply to your posts then I have to inform you that in reality it's because on this board are left only about three or four people.

HomerMcvie 12-15-2016 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1198134)

You can block me J, as long as you don't **** block me!

And TOSOTM blows goats!

No, not that one.:lol:

HomerMcvie 12-15-2016 01:07 PM

Quote:

I would never block you!:angel:

elle 12-15-2016 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SisterNightroad (Post 1198138)
How do you know that?
Because if you think that because too few people reply to your posts then I have to inform you that in reality it's because on this board are left only about three or four people.

so i just opened page 9 of this thread and there are posts from 11 different people there, most of them yesterday. so i'm not sure that your counting technique works really well. ;) :lol:

elle 12-15-2016 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olive (Post 1198104)

love it! :]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfanforever (Post 1198120)
banned and just chat about nice things about this band. I know It will make this forum boring without it.

lol yeah. it's funny, every time there's ongoing argument here, you see huge numbers of viewers flocking to the forum - yet some people insist that everyone leaves when people discuss and express opposing views!

Quote:

lol i know what you mean. it's pretty easy to deduce who blocked you, i sure have some idea about all the people who blocked me!

on the other hand, while blocking can be a survival technique on places like twitter, on moderated boards like this i just don't read topics where i have no interest but i do like to see and appreciate different points of view on topics that i care about. plus, if someone singles me out by name and calls me a pathetic loser for expressing my views i kinda wanna know. :lol: ;) :angel:

SisterNightroad 12-15-2016 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1198142)
so i just opened page 9 of this thread and there are posts from 11 different people there, most of them yesterday. so i'm not sure that your counting technique works really well. ;) :lol:

Then I'll introduce you to my dear old friend Hyperbole.

elle 12-15-2016 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SisterNightroad (Post 1198144)
Then I'll introduce you to my dear old friend Hyperbole.

:lol: not working for me, just sounds snarky! :p

aren't you a mod here so should try to make peace? :angel:

olive 12-15-2016 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SisterNightroad (Post 1198138)
How do you know that?

it was sarcasm , a bit of humor :) the thing that has gone missing from this board

i could care less if no one responds i am not that fragile

BUT ... I do hate being censored by sensitive moderators ( not you)

HomerMcvie 12-15-2016 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olive (Post 1198147)
it was sarcasm , a bit of humor :) the thing that has gone missing from this board

BUT ... I do hate being censored by sensitive moderators ( not you)

I agree. And I hate that many don't get that I'm a funny, loving person. No really, I am!!! (I'm serious)

I used to worry about disagreeing with others here, that they wouldn't like me. But now, I've got the people I care about, already in my corner. Newbies can learn to love me, or not. Either way, I'm good.

I think the Great Ledge Implosion of 2007(??) was completely caused by overly sensitive moderators. Things got really out of hand, and a bunch of people left, and new boards were started... I think Michele is the best thing that ever happened here(no, I'm not kissing up. I sincerely mean that).

SisterNightroad 12-15-2016 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1198145)
:lol: not working for me, just sounds snarky! :p

aren't you a mod here so should try to make peace? :angel:

Snarky? Hardly. Sarcastic, yes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by olive (Post 1198147)

BUT ... I do hate being censored by sensitive moderators (not you)

Mine was sarcasm too, but I guess in my mother language worked better.

Seriously guys this board used to be funnier.