The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Christine and Lindsey (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=42255)

Meowi 11-20-2009 05:15 AM

Christine and Lindsey

Have they ever dated? I can just imagine LB and Chris doing a Rumour Esque cover for the lost album that Tusk replaced :mad:

It would be funny if they did - becuase my teacher asked me who dated who yesterday. She was amazed :shocked:

Lindsey Jr. 11-20-2009 05:51 AM

I used to think they did. In fact, I still do. :shrug::angel:

I've seen the Mirage-DVD, y'a know...

CADreaming 11-20-2009 08:14 AM

My vote is no.

Madness Fades 11-20-2009 08:23 AM

Definately Not. Those five people told everything a million times over. I cant see how or why they would omitt that particular event.
Dont go down that road.

GypsySorcerer 11-20-2009 09:39 AM

This speculation has been floating around for years. I remember someone posted a long theory about it (on Burnish or BN, perhaps, I don't remember) about how Chris & Lindsey may have had an affair when he went to Switzerland to play on her solo album.

Personally, I don't think so. However, I loved when they collaborated musically. I loved their singing together - just as much as I do the LB/SN harmonies. :eek:

Peestie 11-20-2009 12:23 PM

What do you mean by "the lost album that Tusk replaced"? What lost album?

michelej1 11-20-2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madness Fades (Post 855212)
Definately Not. Those five people told everything a million times over. I cant see how or why they would omitt that particular event.
Dont go down that road.

I don't think they did. But if they had Chris and Lindsey aren't really the people in the band who talk a lot. I mean Lindsey talks a lot, but he doesn't tell everything he knows. Unless Mick went on about Lindsey and Christine, there's no one else who is going to mention it -- well no one else in the band. Someone in the crew might, I suppose.

Michele

holidayroad 11-20-2009 02:43 PM

Probably not, but they would have been a better match for each other than Lindsey and Stevie.

AliceLover 11-20-2009 03:21 PM

I'm sure they did. Watch "tusk" from the US festival and "sara" from the Largo 79 DVD and watch them kiss on the lips!

Meowi 11-20-2009 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peestie (Post 855247)
What do you mean by "the lost album that Tusk replaced"? What lost album?

Well, I always thought that they were going to make a Rumours Part 2, and then Lindsay had an idea, TUSK

michelej1 11-20-2009 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliceLover (Post 855281)
I'm sure they did. Watch "tusk" from the US festival and "sara" from the Largo 79 DVD and watch them kiss on the lips!

Lots of showbizzy people kiss on the lips. But I love Tusk from the US Festival, because when we see Stevie after they kiss, she doesn't look at Christine with a lot of love. I think it's hilarious.

Michele

jbrownsjr 11-20-2009 04:42 PM

Maybe they had a 3 way and sang Never Break the Chain, Honey Hi, and Brown Eyes...

AliceLover 11-20-2009 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 855298)
Lots of showbizzy people kiss on the lips. But I love Tusk from the US Festival, because when we see Stevie after they kiss, she doesn't look at Christine with a lot of love. I think it's hilarious.

Michele

I know! She did NOT like that. If they weren't dating, they were definitely "together." All evidence points to yes, IMO. How many times have we heard that they were all having sex with each other. I think Stevie and John were dancing around during the Mirage period as well. Stevie always would go back to him on that tour. She probably ditched on that before Joe Walsh.

Meowi 11-20-2009 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 855298)

Michele

Is there a vid?

Nico 11-20-2009 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer (Post 855223)
I loved their singing together - just as much as I do the LB/SN harmonies. :eek:

I love them singing together better than the LB/SN harmonies.:eek: I know, what?

I think they had some serious chemistry, but not sure if it was romantic. In those vids, though, they're kinda affectionate with each other in a sweet way that LB/SN weren't. And I think Lindsey preferred Christine musically to Stevie by far. Just from what I've read.