The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Picture of Lindsey and Stevie (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=42586)

holidayroad 12-30-2009 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by belladonnadream (Post 862716)
They should be married.

That would last about an hour.......:lol:

vivfox 12-30-2009 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fleetwoodtrick (Post 862687)
Edit: Can someone please tell me why my dot thing is red? I'm very confused...

It works like a mood ring. You must be horny.:lol:

vivfox 12-30-2009 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil (Post 862693)
I must be the only person here that thinks this way, but I think Stevie looks absolutely awful. Lindsey looks really good but Stevie looks puffy and that hair is atrocious.

You are the only one here who thinks that way. It's the best pic we've seen of Stevie all year and the best her hair has looked as well.:thumbsup:

vivfox 12-30-2009 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pattyfan (Post 862695)
I think Stevie looks so much like her mom in that pic! Am I the only one?
Kevin

I agree Stevie looks a lot like her mother. But not in this picture.

gypsy4life 12-30-2009 11:54 AM

They both look great! Sometimes. I think, Lindsey looks distracted in pics, but he looks focused here.

As for her hair, I like varitey on Stevie, like in the young FM days, you never knew how she was gonna wear it. She has the beauty to pull it off, so, GO STEVIE!!

skcin 12-30-2009 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsyBlueEyes (Post 862542)
If you crop the guy out it makes the most beautiful picture. They look so good together...they're even wearing the same color *sigh*

Thank you so much for posting :)

Black? :shrug: OK. It's not like they're wearing some rare shade of blue or something, but whatever floats your boat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amlyn (Post 862629)
I don't think it's a wig. Maybe possibly extensions.

Not maybe possibly. Definitely.

Quote:

I must be the only person here that thinks this way, but I think Stevie looks absolutely awful. Lindsey looks really good but Stevie looks puffy and that hair is atrocious. I remember when I first saw the ET segment in December of last year, I was shocked at how matronly she appeared and this just brings the memory back. Virtually every live shot I've seen of her since March this year has been infinitely superior to this. There seems to be a distinct lack of taste around these parts...

I'm not one for fawning over Stevie these days, but I do think she looks really beautiful in this pic. :shrug:

BellaDonna93 12-30-2009 02:58 PM

Soooooo cute photo!!! Love it! <3

Fiver 12-30-2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidayroad (Post 862719)

That could be their next documentary. :D

holidayroad 12-30-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiver (Post 862814)
That could be their next documentary. :D

So true!!:laugh:

michelej1 12-30-2009 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADreaming (Post 862713)
Obviously, there's a resemblance, but it's a faint resemblance at best...

It's not necessarily that picture, but I think Stevie looks very much like her mother, especially when you have those pictures of Barbara smiling wide.

Michele

goldustsongbird 12-30-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

I must be the only person here that thinks this way, but I think Stevie looks absolutely awful. Lindsey looks really good but Stevie looks puffy and that hair is atrocious. I remember when I first saw the ET segment in December of last year, I was shocked at how matronly she appeared and this just brings the memory back. Virtually every live shot I've seen of her since March this year has been infinitely superior to this. There seems to be a distinct lack of taste around these parts...

I'm pretty much over Stevie these days, but I think she looks smokin' here. Save the puffy and atrocious hair description for 1985-1996!

CADreaming 12-30-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 862853)
It's not necessarily that picture, but I think Stevie looks very much like her mother, especially when you have those pictures of Barbara smiling wide.

Michele

Oh, yeah I agree. I just don't think this picture shows it. Also, I think Stevie is far more attractive than her mother, even though she shares the same features, she's just prettier.

goldustsongbird 12-30-2009 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADreaming (Post 862872)
Oh, yeah I agree. I just don't think this picture shows it. Also, I think Stevie is far more attractive than her mother, even though she shares the same features, she's just prettier.

Somebody on here once said that Mama Nicks The First looked like she was half-crocked all the time. :laugh: Despite their similarities corbis & gettyimages think Barbara Nicks is Mick's mom. lol. I think she looks more like her dad. it's only when they're in pictures together do I see the resemblance.
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/995/83647861.jpg
Mick Fleetwood's mother and Stevie Nicks :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...mogrl/high.jpg

StreetAngel86 12-31-2009 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADreaming (Post 862423)
Since I've had so many comments and messages about my signature picture, I decided to post a message to answer any looming questions...

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...auntstevie.jpg

*I will duplicate this post in the Stevie section*

Oh. God.

:eek:

So...Lindsey's been to Mama's house SEVERAL times...but she's never been to his????
Sounds about right ;)

PenguinHead 12-31-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidayroad (Post 862719)

...and only one would live to tell the tale!