The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Three months into the BuckMcVie.......... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57474)

HomerMcvie 09-21-2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinker12 (Post 1216796)
Kinda surprises me to say it, but "Sleeping Around the Corner." I just love that huge chorus.

Lindsey really brought his A game to this. So many catchy songs!
Sleeping
In My World
OWTS
All catchy as can be!

(although I'm not crazy about Lay Down For Free, and Love is Here to Stay - although I prefer LIHTS over LDFF)

jbrownsjr 09-21-2017 11:05 AM

I love the vocals on LIHTS.

HomerMcvie 09-21-2017 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1216800)
I love the vocals on LIHTS.

I do, too. I'm just sick of another "signature finger picking" song.

TrueFaith77 09-21-2017 11:42 AM

Lay Down for Free is my jam

sue 09-21-2017 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1216798)
:xoxo::xoxo::xoxo::xoxo::xoxo:

Goat free at last. Goat free at last!:lol:

Goat free and multiply......
Just joking, couldn't resist.

HomerMcvie 09-21-2017 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 (Post 1216804)
Lay Down for Free is my jam

I don't like the drums. Because it's the only song on there that doesn't sound like Mick, but a drum machine.

ViscountViktor 09-28-2017 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLY (Post 1216695)
After three months of having this Fleetwood Mac gem what it your favorite track?
Just one and is probably the one you BLAST when you play it.

RED SUN.

The one I instantly listen to is On With The Show.

jbrownsjr 09-28-2017 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1216806)
I don't like the drums. Because it's the only song on there that doesn't sound like Mick, but a drum machine.

I think that's why I don't like it, either. It's just so boring.

jwd 09-29-2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1217014)
I think that's why I don't like it, either. It's just so boring.

Ya need to have your ears checked! :p I really love this song. Strong beat, good lyrics, and Linds intensity.

Footnote, I really love all the songs on BuckVie! :blob2::blob1::blob2:

Say You Will 09-29-2017 01:12 PM

Love all the songs as well, but if I am pressed for time I tend to skip over Game of Pretend

:shrug:

jbrownsjr 09-29-2017 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwd (Post 1217021)
Ya need to have your ears checked! :p I really love this song. Strong beat, good lyrics, and Linds intensity.

re: my ears... perhaps... lol

I love all the songs... that's just my least favorite. I've officially stopped listening to Bella Donna, Mirage, Tango, and now BuckVie... I was on a 7 month FMac binge.... need to save it for a rainy day...

jwd 09-29-2017 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1217026)
re: my ears... perhaps... lol

I love all the songs... that's just my least favorite. I've officially stopped listening to Bella Donna, Mirage, Tango, and now BuckVie... I was on a 7 month FMac binge.... need to save it for a rainy day...

But, it never rains in Southern California. :shrug:

HomerMcvie 09-29-2017 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwd (Post 1217021)

Again, the DRUMS are what I don't like. I'd almost bet $100 that it's a drum machine. As dumb as Mick may be, he really does add his own style and feel to the songs he plays on. LDDF doesn't have that.

Drum machines and karaoke tracks...Lindsey's turned into a cheater!:wavey:

HomerMcvie 09-29-2017 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1217026)

Me too. Buck Vie, I was on a forced binge, initially. I had two weeks to learn every song, front to back, before my first concert. Literally the ONLY thing I listened to for those two weeks. Then I went to once a day. Now I'm down to once(maybe twice) a week. I love it, but I know what it takes to burn myself out on something, so I'm pacing myself now, so that I'll savor it for years to come.

As much as Rumours turned me into the person I am(literally), that obsession made it to where I don't listen to it now, more than maybe once or twice a year. It's funny, the 8 millionth time was finally enough!

jbrownsjr 09-29-2017 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1217030)
Me too. Buck Vie, I was on a forced binge, initially. I had two weeks to learn every song, front to back, before my first concert. Literally the ONLY thing I listened to for those two weeks. Then I went to once a day. Now I'm down to once(maybe twice) a week. I love it, but I know what it takes to burn myself out on something, so I'm pacing myself now, so that I'll savor it for years to come.

As much as Rumours turned me into the person I am(literally), that obsession made it to where I don't listen to it now, more than maybe once or twice a year. It's funny, the 8 millionth time was finally enough!

Never take your love away!!!