The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Peter Green (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Peter Green on Mojo (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=37632)

Mario 10-03-2008 01:17 PM

Peter Green on Mojo
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hello from Italy.

This month issue of "Mojo" has a long features on Greeny.

Martin Celmins told me it's quite interesting, trying to explane why the Splinter Group split back in 2003.

If some Brithis fan has got it, then a scan to old Mario, m.pirrus@mclink.it , would be most welcome !

Cheers.;)

mzero 10-03-2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mario (Post 777887)
Hello from Italy.

This month issue of "Mojo" has a long features on Greeny.

Martin Celmins told me it's quite interesting, trying to explane why the Splinter Group split back in 2003.

If some Brithis fan has got it, then a scan to old Mario, m.pirrus@mclink.it , would be most welcome !

Cheers.;)

dear mario! i'm not in the uk but i have a subscription. can scan and email when i get it.

by the way, i doubt that you are old in spirit. zero

Mario 10-04-2008 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzero (Post 777923)
dear mario! i'm not in the uk but i have a subscription. can scan and email when i get it.

by the way, i doubt that you are old in spirit. zero

Hello Zero,

thanks for your kind words.....what I did mean is that I'm old in my interested in Peter Green!

Thanks for the offer, I'm really looking forward to get that scan.

Cheers,

Mario.:D:D

kowk 10-05-2008 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzero (Post 777923)
dear mario! i'm not in the uk but i have a subscription. can scan and email when i get it.

by the way, i doubt that you are old in spirit. zero

Hi mzero,
could you help a promoter of P. Green in Poland (it means me :laugh:) in getting scan of this interview from MOJO? Thanks in advance :-)
Krzysztof

Norton 10-05-2008 05:49 AM

Mojo Article
 
Mario,

Check your email, you should have 7, one for each page.

JL

doodyhead 10-05-2008 10:51 AM

Got my mojo working
 
Dear folks,

I am not the moderator of this board, We seem to have the letter archives in here somewhere. Am I out of turn or inappropriate if I ask if articles like this can be posted in the arhives as a source for this material? Is there some kind of copyright infringement on this or is this lilke a public service. Can this stuff be used with permission as a reference tool and be there for future "discoverers' of Peter Green?

kowk 10-05-2008 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doodyhead (Post 778153)
Dear folks,

I am not the moderator of this board, We seem to have the letter archives in here somewhere. Am I out of turn or inappropriate if I ask if articles like this can be posted in the arhives as a source for this material? Is there some kind of copyright infringement on this or is this lilke a public service. Can this stuff be used with permission as a reference tool and be there for future "discoverers' of Peter Green?

According to this post I'd like to withdraw from my request. It's a pity Mojo is hard to buy outside the UK. Maybe this issue of Mojo will be available on eBay one day.

Don Brown 10-05-2008 04:10 PM

Hi,

What month is the 'Mojo' Issue in reference. I live in Canada, & we are usually a month or 2 behind before the UK Publications hit the street here. Perhaps I can snag one next month (depending on Issue Date).

Thanks very much in advance, for the information.

Cheers, Don

doodyhead 10-05-2008 07:44 PM

don"t listen to me
 
I think sharing of information is the reason for the internet in the first place. If anyone does this with or without permission, it is none of my business

doodyhead

sharksfan2000 10-05-2008 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Brown (Post 778196)
Hi,

What month is the 'Mojo' Issue in reference. I live in Canada, & we are usually a month or 2 behind before the UK Publications hit the street here. Perhaps I can snag one next month (depending on Issue Date).

Thanks very much in advance, for the information.

Cheers, Don

Don, from the MOJO website, this is in the November 2008 issue. I just checked my local Borders today and they didn't have it in yet (also didn't have the November issue of Record Collector with the PG article either).
http://cover.mojo4music.com/Item.asp...1791&year=2008


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved