The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Christine McVie (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Christine Photos Through the Decades (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=17181)

macfan 57 11-02-2005 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsySongbird
by the way golddustsongbird is your little picture thingy from that picture of her with dennis? if not can you please post the picture? because its stunning! could someone please tell me how you get the little picture things? because it sais i cant have one larger than 50x50 & none are that small! thankyou!!!!

Yes, golddustsongbird's avatar is from a picture of Chris with Dennis Wilson. I posted it somewhere in the picture thread, don't remember exactly where.:laugh: It's from an US Magazine article.

You are going to have to shrink your picture down to 50 x 50. Most photo software have something to resize & crop pictures. I use Microsoft Picture It Express. Some around here use Photoshop, I think. It's actually pretty easy. Even I can do it.:D

GypsySongbird 11-02-2005 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macfan 57
Yes, golddustsongbird's avatar is from a picture of Chris with Dennis Wilson. I posted it somewhere in the picture thread, don't remember exactly where.:laugh: It's from an US Magazine article.

You are going to have to shrink your picture down to 50 x 50. Most photo software have something to resize & crop pictures. I use Microsoft Picture It Express. Some around here use Photoshop, I think. It's actually pretty easy. Even I can do it.:D

oh ok ill try it, thankyou soooooooooo much!!!!! its been bugging me for ages!!!:D :xoxo:

GypsySongbird 11-03-2005 12:44 PM

woohoo! it worked! thankyoooouuuuuu!!!!!!:xoxo:

macfan 57 11-03-2005 04:26 PM

Quote:

woohoo! it worked! thankyoooouuuuuu!!!!!!:xoxo:

Hey, you did it! That looks great.:thumbsup: And, you picked another picture of her with Dennis Wilson.:D

GypsySongbird 11-03-2005 07:16 PM

Quote:

Hey, you did it! That looks great.:thumbsup: And, you picked another picture of her with Dennis Wilson.:D

thanks!!:xoxo: yea i love that picture! i think it might be the most stunning one of her ever! & they look very cute too!:D

macfan 57 11-03-2005 07:47 PM

Quote:

thanks!!:xoxo: yea i love that picture! i think it might be the most stunning one of her ever! & they look very cute too!:D

I've loved all the pictures I've seen of Chris & Dennis together. I think they made a great looking couple.

goldustsongbird 11-03-2005 09:02 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Ah! New discovery. :D A picture from The Dance, no less. I love the way she looked during TD era, with that short hair... It suited her so well.

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/9...cemcvie8mb.png

Oh, speaking of The Dance, anyone have a high quality picture of The Dance cover? I've always loved that pic, but have had zero luck finding it in a large size.

Laying off the group shots for now... :laugh: The ones attached are of Chris and Stevie. The small sepia toned ones are, aside from being HOT!, are presumably outtakes from this photoshoot. Wish they were bigger. :shrug:

(Ignore the fact that I've named the second picture "sup yall". Please. :laugh: )

Largest version I have. Evidently too large to attach.
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/9...rgechst5td.png

GateandGarden 11-03-2005 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldustsongbird
Ah! New discovery. :D A picture from The Dance, no less. I love the way she looked during TD era, with that short hair... It suited her so well.

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/9...cemcvie8mb.png

Oh, speaking of The Dance, anyone have a high quality picture of The Dance cover? I've always loved that pic, but have had zero luck finding it in a large size.

Laying off the group shots for now... :laugh: The ones attached are of Chris and Stevie. The small sepia toned ones are, aside from being HOT!, are presumably outtakes from this photoshoot. Wish they were bigger. :shrug:

(Ignore the fact that I've named the second picture "sup yall". Please. :laugh: )

Largest version I have. Evidently too large to attach.
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/9...rgechst5td.png

Oh, the last one is sooo beautiful! :nod:

macfan 57 11-04-2005 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldustsongbird

New pictures....:woohoo: I LOVE that Dance picture. It even looks like it may have been taken during "You Make Loving Fun". I totally agree about that short hair cut...LOVE IT.:thumbsup:

I'd never seen those Chris/Stevie pictures before either. They look to be from around the Rumours era.

Gailh 11-04-2005 09:43 AM

Quote:

New pictures....:woohoo: I LOVE that Dance picture. It even looks like it may have been taken during "You Make Loving Fun". I totally agree about that short hair cut...LOVE IT.:thumbsup:

I'd never seen those Chris/Stevie pictures before either. They look to be from around the Rumours era.

Yes I think you're right about it being during YMLF.

There's one part of that song on The Dance DVD where she smiles at someone (Eddy?) and I always think it's a very naughty smile!

Gail

GypsySongbird 11-04-2005 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gailh

There's one part of that song on The Dance DVD where she smiles at someone (Eddy?) and I always think it's a very naughty smile!

Gail

hmm....i shall have to take another look!

that big picture is absolutely beautiful!!! where did you find it? in that last picture it looks like shes been in johns wardrobe.....im sure thats his kimono!

macfan 57 11-04-2005 11:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

in that last picture it looks like shes been in johns wardrobe.....im sure thats his kimono!

You're right. Check out John in this picture.:D

GypsySongbird 11-04-2005 11:48 AM

Quote:

You're right. Check out John in this picture.:D

aww! how cute!:D clothing sharing!:D

goldustsongbird 11-04-2005 11:47 PM

Quote:

I LOVE that Dance picture. It even looks like it may have been taken during "You Make Loving Fun". I totally agree about that short hair cut...LOVE IT.:thumbsup:

It really suits her, IMO. :thumbsup: She looks good in the ITM booklet pics, but I kind of wish she'd stuck with the blunt cut.

goldustsongbird 11-04-2005 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gailh

Gail

I noticed that smile. She's definitely up to something! :laugh: