The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Lindsey mention on "The View" (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=29641)

Dena 11-03-2006 05:42 PM

Lindsey mention on "The View"

Taku's wife was the guest host today on The View and they were talking about how her husband was a musician and toured a lot. She said "Right now he is on tour with Lindsey Buckingham..." To which Rosie O'Donnell looked at Joy Behar and said, "He's your favorite!" Then Joy said how she saw his show when he was in NYC. Just had to tell you guys b/c I just love a Lindsey mention :)

Dena

joshywashy377 11-03-2006 05:57 PM

My mom told me about that earlier today. thought it was pretty neat Linds got a mention!

wondergirl9847 11-03-2006 06:00 PM

Cool!

Don't watch The View, but that's cool Lindsey was mentioned. :) Cool to hear that he's Joy's favorite too.

Janet 11-03-2006 11:28 PM

WOW, Joy likes him? Hey, whatever! I love him and I understand any woman who enjoys him like I do!!!

GODDESS6 11-04-2006 08:24 AM

i used to watch the view, but now w/ rosie on she has ruined the show for me & i can't watch, she is a loud mouthed train wreck~ but yeah it is awesome that they mentioned lindsey!!!~

johndoe 11-04-2006 01:32 PM

Is Taku's wife someone famous or something? How'd she end up on the view?

bikerchic 11-05-2006 01:25 PM

I saw that show. Joy kept asking Arthel how does your marriage survive with Taku away so much? Rosie also mentioned that Taku tours with Stevie. I absolutely love Rosie on that show. That's the only reason I watch now. I am kinda surprised that Rosie doesn't say more about Stevie. I remember when she had Stevie on "her" show and she went on and on about how much she loved Stevie. She kept pushing those song button things on her desk that played Stevie's song. Does anyone remember that?

^ Taku's wife, Arthel Neville (from the Neville brothers) is a t.v. news journalist from show's like CNN, A Current Affair (I think) and Good Day Live.

DavidMn 11-05-2006 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wondergirl9847 (Post 593850)
Don't watch The View, but that's cool Lindsey was mentioned. :) Cool to hear that he's Joy's favorite too.

I dont watch it either. Especially since that annoying beeyotch Rosie came on the scene.

ShangriLaTroubl 11-05-2006 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidMn (Post 594840)
I dont watch it either. Especially since that annoying beeyotch Rosie came on the scene.

Haha she's the only reason I actually watch it from time to time.

desertangel 11-06-2006 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikerchic (Post 594796)
^ Taku's wife, Arthel Neville (from the Neville brothers) is a t.v. news journalist from show's like CNN, A Current Affair (I think) and Good Day Live.

Zowie!! I had no idea they were married. I caught a glimpse of her on that show the other day, but must have been after the LB mention. I used to watch her on those other shows and couldn't believe it was her. She looks great.

CelticGypsy 11-06-2006 10:30 AM

Rosie is great on "The View!" She makes the show better. She does great interviews due to her vast knowledge about pop culture. I love the banter between her and Joy Behar. The person they need to get rid of is Elisabeth. She brings nothing to the show except confusion:laugh:

bikerchic 11-06-2006 10:41 AM

^Totally agree! But they need to keep Elisabitch. That poor thing, trying to defend the Bush government. It's sad, yet hilariously funny. It's like watching a train wreck. I love it!

carrie721 11-06-2006 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikerchic (Post 595468)
^Totally agree! But they need to keep Elisabitch. That poor thing, trying to defend the Bush government. It's sad, yet hilariously funny. It's like watching a train wreck. I love it!

you bitch. :laugh: :xoxo:

ELIUD 12-14-2006 02:16 PM

I like Rosie on this show much more than on her own. Eventhough I don't agree with all she says, i.e. the assertation that what Kelly Rippa (whom I LOVE) was being homophobic when she said she didn't know where Clay Aiken's hand had been before he put it over her mouth. I think she adds a "anything goes" element to the show which is supposed to feature a variety of viewpoints from women. It works for me. And, just like BikerChic, I like Elizabeth's embarrassing attempts to defend the Republican Party - so futile and so silly.