The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Time for a Leak !!!!!! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=25597)

Madness Fades 02-21-2006 09:25 AM

Time for a Leak !!!!!!

Assuming LB reads this, this is what i want to say to him

Right Mr Buckingham,

Time to either release an album or leak out a few more tracks from an album you "are currently working on". And no more of this;All my sorrows, Doing What I can, Thats how we do it in LA, Bwana Stuff(what the hell was that Bwana all about) Infact LB you are my inspiration and favourite singer/songwriter of all time and yet I detest that bloody Law and Order CD. No Offence) But that cd has less dust on it that your Model 1

I want more Countdowns, Big Loves, GYOW's, Comes. Get that model 1, wipe the dust off it and start shattering windows in your studio with your Boogie amps and pleasing the masses. Wheres those 4 minute blistering solos that we all want to here. Play what we want to hear and not what you want all the time. (please the masses Man)

Fair dews to you for the DVD thanks for that it was good. I am waiting was fantastic, why whenever you can play stuff like that why arent you releasing it and getting it out there for us.

You have made your money - repay your fans with a non stop barrage of Tracks that are LOUD VERY VERY LOUD.

cheers

Paul Grant

Everyone leave a message for Lindesy ( and all this lindsey you are sexy stuff is forbidden, this is a music only petition) Maybe somone will point him this way and he will hear our message. maybe he will Listen you'd never know.

Mari 02-21-2006 09:41 AM

Dear Lindsey,
Please don't take any directions from fans about what musical direction you should take. :p
Just release more music.
Thank you.
Mari

skcin 02-21-2006 10:42 AM

Hey LB,

Your music is very important to many of us and I hope that you decide to share more of it someday, sooner rather than later. Touring solo like you did in 1993 would be fantastic too - you can't NOT tour solo again.

Thank you.

Jyqm 02-21-2006 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madness Fades
I want more Countdowns, Big Loves, GYOW's, Comes.

I've already got those songs, so I don't really need more of them. I'll take something fresh that doesn't necessarily sound like what's come before, though.

chiliD 02-21-2006 10:52 AM

Like "Twist Of Fate". :lol:

gypsy0930 02-21-2006 11:39 AM

I am going to say I'm sure that all of us LB fans would love to hear something new from him. I am always looking and reading for anything new or for something I may not have heard about. I absolutely love his guitar playing and his solos although some are similar I believe they are all incredible!
You may laugh but I love the solo from twist of fate.
I am waiting is another i can't get enough of, my list could go on...
I would love to see him tour again solo or with FM. I haven't had the experience of seeing him solo as of yet. I pray it happens soon! I love his songwriting so please Lindsey get to it and let us hear more of your musical genius soon!

dontlookdown 02-21-2006 11:49 AM

Please keep on releasing more albums like Law and Order.
Don't listen to that guy up top.
Loved Shut Us Down. The more uncommercial, the better. It's all about you,
not the masses.

Madness Fades 02-21-2006 11:58 AM

gypsy0930
No one is laughingSolo to twist of fate is fantastic. your are so right on that one.

I'm not so sure Dontlookdown if your right though but thats just my opinion,
if LB was pleasing the masses we'd all be happy and so would his pockets.

my viev on Law and Order is my own and others may love it. "But I couldnt NOT bring it up"

shackin'up 02-21-2006 01:29 PM

Although i like it LOUD too, if you slip some Shut us Downs in between I will be extatic. Just record and shoot from the hip. We KNOW you're a brilliant producer, already.

gerald

Sahara 02-21-2006 01:32 PM

Lindsey, darling...

You're wonderful. We all know that. We just need you to keep showing everyone the extent of how wonderful you are.

Well done on everything.

Peace Love and Toasters,

Kathryn.

tuigirl 02-21-2006 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontlookdown
not the masses.

..yes, all of the above, and the CVB version of Shut us down would be even better!!
In fact ANYTHING would be great..thankx.

TomBanks147 02-21-2006 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontlookdown
not the masses.

I'm with you. I love the likes of Shut us down, Say Goodbye and it seems to be the direction he's heading at the moment.

Lindsey has never, (despite the amount of money spinning threads I read on the forum) NEVER been about the money are the masses. Lindsey does what Lindsey wants to do, which 99% of the time is perfect.

Chester 02-21-2006 02:49 PM

Dear Lindsey,

Dont make music for the masses. But that doesnt mean you don't release it. Make it for you and release it on a small label if you have to. As you said during the making of say you will, all that matters is if the right poeple hear it. If that means a few thousand instead of a few milllion then so be it. Releasing it is important though! I think there are more people interested tahn you might think! :)

Love,
Chester

Boots 02-21-2006 02:59 PM

If Lindsey Buckingham is reading this.... my phone number is.....

I kid...I kid...

Just make music YOUR WAY. Just keep it coming...

Jyqm 02-21-2006 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boots
Just make music YOUR WAY. Just keep it coming...

But Lindsey's way means that it's never coming! Except this year, this year will be different, he'll definitely release it this year, he promises, oh wait, did he say this year, he meant next year, yeah, definitely next year...

Also, does this thread make anybody else have to pee?