The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Cheri Caspari (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=39343)

Silver Springs 10-08-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okiedoikie (Post 1022174)
Shame on you Lindsey Buckingham, you're past will catch up with you, I promise ;)

Who conjured up the scary Poltergeist? Somebody leave a window open? :rolleyes: Somebody send for Tangina. This house is not clean.

PastelGravel 10-08-2011 05:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Refer to the photo, okiedokie

okiedoikie 10-08-2011 05:17 PM

Perhaps Graciousness is the way to be

However, this still pisses me off; she spoke of you too. always other dynamics behind the scene and will be 'gracious' when I edit/finalize for her sake as I shall know my place. I play big games (where it's for community, bigger than me, not ego based). This is no game, however without some accountablity, some resolution, can there really be peace?

Graciously yours,
DeeAnna

Silver Springs 10-08-2011 05:20 PM

Bunny with a pancake on it's head Pictures, Images and Photos

PastelGravel 10-08-2011 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okiedoikie (Post 1022180)
However, this still pisses me off; she spoke of you too. always other dynamics behind the scene and will be 'gracious' when I edit/finalize for her sake as I shall know my place. I play big games (where it's for community, bigger than me, not ego based). This is no game, however without some accountablity, some resolution, can there really be peace?

Graciously yours,
DeeAnna

Just FYI, that's a Stevie quote in my sig and wasn't directed at you. Thanks for the interpretation though... :rollseyes:

Silver Springs 10-08-2011 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastelGravel (Post 1022182)
Carol Ann, is that you? Lol.

Must need a top up of her meds. :rolleyes:

TwistedGypsy 10-08-2011 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okiedoikie (Post 1022180)

Graciously yours,
DeeAnna

Sounds like you have been hanging around Lindsey. Reminds me of something he would say.

Silver Springs 10-08-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedGypsy (Post 1022185)
Sounds like you have been hanging around Lindsey. Reminds me of something he would say.

Of course he would have approached the whole scenario in a less "head scratchy"/"Are we being punked?" kind of way..

CADreaming 10-08-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

I knew Ms. Caspari fairly well, actually pretty damn well. I don't like Lindsey at all as a person, as a musician is different, although we never met. First to the blind folk, she's actually quite a bit younger than lindsey, she was going to ucla when they met where he was in his 30s. Ms. Caspari is a beautiful woman inside and out and has a golden soul that will keep her youthful and golden throughout life. Let's just say there was unhappiness in their relationship and I know she's much better off without him. Remember, although a guitarist and yes "big love" was written for her, he's still a dude, infected and a sociopathic beta-bitch piece of poopie. I wrote a brief paragraph about her and what he did in my book 'tunnel vision.' Currently underway submitting to publishers. It's okay there's evidence so is not hearsay or defamatory.

I also met janet Robin recently at a LAWN event, funny how we are all connected and how small the world really is. Shame on you Lindsey Buckingham, you're past will catch up with you, I promise ;)

So, your personal dislike of Lindsey is actually based on second hand information since you have never met him. But, you felt led to write a derogatory chapter about him in your book? That's admirable.

MrStevie 10-08-2011 05:52 PM

It'll never see the light of day.

mylittledemon 10-08-2011 06:19 PM

Quote:

I knew Ms. Caspari fairly well, actually pretty damn well. I don't like Lindsey at all as a person, as a musician is different, although we never met. First to the blind folk, she's actually quite a bit younger than lindsey, she was going to ucla when they met where he was in his 30s. Ms. Caspari is a beautiful woman inside and out and has a golden soul that will keep her youthful and golden throughout life. Let's just say there was unhappiness in their relationship and I know she's much better off without him. Remember, although a guitarist and yes "big love" was written for her, he's still a dude, infected and a sociopathic beta-bitch piece of poopie.

I don't believe you.

okiedoikie 10-08-2011 06:31 PM

I'm glad I can read

This is common behavior for a whiny crybaby that's incompetent that doesn't get his way so he choses to ignore words like 'not defamatory' (look it up son, it's not derogatory) as well as the writing on the wall, but the fact you can't see it when the writing IS on the wall would suggest other things.

It's also interesting to read/listen the little bit that people do self project. I'll bet a benjamin you're a pathological liar and gossip quite a bit and usually have no warrant or basis for your bs and will act like you know what you are talking about because you've delusioned yourself thinking you are smarter than everyone, when most know the opposite is true; you spend your time misinforming folks rather than learning stuff. why spend your time being a yuk and needy whiny as well as incompetent (observational) Who said anything about a chapter? Do you usually make things up as you go? want to bet that benjamin? Stop cryin' it's time to pull that fat head of yours out your.....you can cry all you want it won't change anything, take care and you can read it in the book :) *also do you have enablers around you*?
just like other response re: silver springs, meds, my undergrad is in psych(and prelaw) but I know silver springs most likely suffers from bipolar 1, and possibly others pdos. Either way, this information bothers you all because there's truth to it, and you know if it's vague, it's bad. Sometimes you have to accept and understand that yes, the fit will certainly hit the shan.

oh and mikee, keep your envy in check, nay saying will get you nowhere, but you already know that. My word counts ;)It'll be a #1 and you won't be able to miss it :) yay!

Lindsey and his enablers whom are quite threatened...shoud be. intersting how so quick to enable and disregard stuff and not even allow it, like shining a flashlight at the amish! AWE! muahahaha!

put that in your ilovelindseyeventhoughhe'sa****hole pipe and smoke it! I guess you know it's already true, look how threatened and mean you chose to be, you already made him guilty and I've not even said what he did!

here listen to some cool music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF_9Z2cDAE4

I will end this with a mieu mieu and seriously, can you folks get a little enlightened, I can tell most are drags anywhere you go. Why be a drain or parasitic on lovely people? Bottom line you have the ability to think but you'd rather not and pretend you are getting bashed, when that is not reality, THROW THE STONES; fortunately this alpha will eat you, which is good, I'm hungry :) shame on you for being petty

PastelGravel 10-08-2011 06:43 PM

So mylittledemon, obviously this idiot is going to get banned right? If TrueFaith77 got it for what he "did", this MUST warrant it. :nod:

Silver Springs 10-08-2011 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okiedoikie (Post 1022193)
silver springs, meds, my undergrad is in psych(and prelaw) but I know silver springs most likely suffers from bipolar 1, and possibly others pdos.

What the actual factual?

Uhm...Thank you for the ..er.. insight, Dr. Nick.

Photobucket

PastelGravel 10-08-2011 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Springs (Post 1022198)
What the actual factual fu.ck?

Uhm...Thank you for the ..er.. insight, Dr. Nick.

Photobucket

:laugh::laugh::laugh: