The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Stevie Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Matthew Anderson on BN.net board (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=18161)

ThePenguin 02-20-2005 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glitter_fades
Ditto. I wonder if Mick knows JT lifted things directly from The Penguin to put on Mick's site. Remember that?
Those things disappeared from Mick's site almost as fast as the fan club compalints on Mick's chat. :]

Ahh, fond memories. :D I doubt Mick knew about that. (I'd hope he didn't think that was OK!)

-Lis

DrummerDeanna 02-20-2005 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GateandGarden
:wavey: Me! :) He may not be my all-time fave Mac member, but ever since I read his autobiography (what. a. trip.) I've been so charmed by him! :blob2:

:wavey: I like Mick too :nod: Being a drummer myself I've always been a Mick fan - granted he's not my favorite Mac member - but I do like him - though hearing about the JOnathan Todd stuff did hurt his rep in my mind a bit - I still am not anti-Mick :)

dissention 02-20-2005 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna
:wavey: I like Mick too :nod: Being a drummer myself I've always been a Mick fan - granted he's not my favorite Mac member - but I do like him - though hearing about the JOnathan Todd stuff did hurt his rep in my mind a bit - I still am not anti-Mick :)

If you're not anti-Mick by now, you never will be, dear. ;) :laugh:

amber 02-20-2005 04:55 PM

Quote:

I know Mick is evil, and I understand that, but I like him when he talks on Camera. He's very expressive, and sometimes he makes jokes and laughs, and he generally looks like he's actually trying to tell you something; sometimes he gives somewhat candid information, too. Basically, I find him fairly engaging in those situations. :) Yes, I know, he is evil.

dissention 02-20-2005 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber
I know Mick is evil, and I understand that, but I like him when he talks on Camera. He's very expressive, and sometimes he makes jokes and laughs, and he generally looks like he's actually trying to tell you something; sometimes he gives somewhat candid information, too. Basically, I find him fairly engaging in those situations. :) Yes, I know, he is evil.

Oy. He's trying to tell us to buy his wine. :lol:

Did you listen to that interview with him back when they had the Mac marathon and premiered the LIB tracks? Painful, I tell you. I was cringing for him. Yeah, yeah, I know, it wasn't on-camera, but it was still unbelievable. :laugh:

amber 02-20-2005 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dissention
Oy. He's trying to tell us to buy his wine. :lol:

Did you listen to that interview with him back when they had the Mac marathon and premiered the LIB tracks? Painful, I tell you. I was cringing for him. Yeah, yeah, I know, it wasn't on-camera, but it was still unbelievable. :laugh:

I'm not sure I have. But I would like to. Well, that's part of what makes him engaging, he's CRAZY, and he might say some stupid,funny, embarrassing sh**! :laugh:

dissention 02-20-2005 05:10 PM

Quote:

I'm not sure I have. But I would like to. Well, that's part of what makes him engaging, he's CRAZY, and he might say some stupid,funny, embarrassing sh**! :laugh:

The only thing crazy about him is how he tries to sell everything under the sun because he's Mick Fleetwood. Golf videos, drum loops, some mini stereo bull****, art prints, wine, etc. The man is tackier than Suzanne Sommers.

amber 02-20-2005 05:14 PM

Quote:

The only thing crazy about him is how he tries to sell everything under the sun because he's Mick Fleetwood. Golf videos, drum loops, some mini stereo bull****, art prints, wine, etc. The man is tackier than Suzanne Sommers.

Yeah, I know.

DrummerDeanna 02-20-2005 05:15 PM

Quote:

lol...come on now - he hasn't resorted to QVC or anything yet...um..has he?

I also enjoy his expresiveness - especially when he plays - he just looks F***ing crazy and I love it :D

oh and as for Mick selling crap - I own a pair Mick Fleetwood Signature Series drum sticks :D

dissention 02-20-2005 05:20 PM

Quote:

lol...come on now - he hasn't resorted to QVC or anything yet...um..has he?

No, but that's what makes him even tackier. At least slags like Suzanne Sommers are up front and honest about their cashing-in. Mick is just slutty about it all. :laugh:

amber 02-20-2005 05:31 PM

Quote:

No, but that's what makes him even tackier. At least slags like Suzanne Sommers are up front and honest about their cashing-in. Mick is just slutty about it all. :laugh:

I think I like that! :lol:

GateandGarden 02-20-2005 07:57 PM

Quote:

Oh geez. I hate it when I'm completely clueless, but you have to remember that I've been a fan for less than two years now...so can someone clue me in on what the Jonathan Todd thing is about? I hate for something to make me lose all respect, though. I certainly didn't think of him as perfect, but then again I don't think of any of them that way, so... Well, can someone either tell me or direct me to a thread I can read if y'all don't wanna rehash it. Thanks! :)

GypsySorcerer 02-20-2005 08:02 PM

Quote:

Oh geez. I hate it when I'm completely clueless, but you have to remember that I've been a fan for less than two years now...so can someone clue me in on what the Jonathan Todd thing is about? I hate for something to make me lose all respect, though. I certainly didn't think of him as perfect, but then again I don't think of any of them that way, so... Well, can someone either tell me or direct me to a thread I can read if y'all don't wanna rehash it. Thanks! :)

Try this:

Todd

:wavey:

GateandGarden 02-20-2005 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer
Try this:

Todd

:wavey:

Ah! Thank you Krista! Man, what a fiasco! What a bastard. :distress: Is there any recent news on the situation with him, or, more specifically, is he still working for FM?

GypsySorcerer 02-20-2005 08:29 PM

Quote:

Ah! Thank you Krista! Man, what a fiasco! What a bastard. :distress: Is there any recent news on the situation with him, or, more specifically, is he still working for FM?

You're welcome. I don't know what his current situation is - maybe some of the enlightened Ledgies can help us out. :)