The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   LB speaks at meet and greet (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58167)

secondhandchain 10-08-2018 09:21 AM

LB speaks at meet and greet

Lindsey confirms it “ was all Stevie’s doing” at his meet and greet.

aleuzzi 10-08-2018 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondhandchain (Post 1238910)
Lindsey confirms it “ was all Stevie’s doing” at his meet and greet.

We all knew this, but man is it sad to hear this confirmed.

Storms123 10-08-2018 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aleuzzi (Post 1238912)

Mick’s next interview should be awesome. Looking forward to the spin doctoring they are going to do now.

jkmaletic 10-08-2018 11:41 AM

Of COURSE it was all Stevie's doing. She kicked him out for no reason whatsoever. It's so crazy! I heard from Cordelia, the current "Supreme", that Stevie used one of her White Witch spells to get Mick, John and Chris to go along with it. So crafty, that Stevie is. :rolleyes:

Jamie

jbrownsjr 10-08-2018 11:53 AM

According to Elle, who was present at the meet and greet. He just started talking about it on his own. She had asked him if he was ok.

I love that he's not trying to cover anything up.

jbrownsjr 10-08-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aleuzzi (Post 1238912)

I was beyond sad, then angry for a bit. I'm gonna guess he's going to be happier in the long run. He's free of that toxic cesspool.

HomerMcvie 10-08-2018 11:59 AM

I've been preaching to y'all for 15 years...

Now the proof is in the pudding.

I'd hate to say I told you so, but. I TOLD YOU SO! :p

bwboy 10-08-2018 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkmaletic (Post 1238940)
Of COURSE it was all Stevie's doing. She kicked him out for no reason whatsoever. It's so crazy! I heard from Cordelia, the current "Supreme", that Stevie used one of her White Witch spells to get Mick, John and Chris to go along with it. So crafty, that Stevie is. :rolleyes:

Jamie

:thumbsup: Will you be seeing either FM or Lindsey this tour?

jkmaletic 10-08-2018 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1238961)
:thumbsup: Will you be seeing either FM or Lindsey this tour?

FM in San Diego.

gldstwmn 10-08-2018 02:19 PM

This is in the wrong forum.
I wouldn't put too much stock in this.

gldstwmn 10-08-2018 02:20 PM

I wouldn't put too much stock in this. He was cornered at a meet and greet. What did he actually say?

Macfan4life 10-08-2018 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1238974)
I wouldn't put too much stock in this. He was cornered at a meet and greet. What did he actually say?

I agree with you on both points.
I was hoping something real from the meet and greet.
What question was asked and what did he say?
Why is this not in the Lindsey forum?

Hawkeye 10-08-2018 03:10 PM

I don’t think think this is in the wrong forum. It’s more discusssion into the what broke up the Rumours band. I find it incredibly annoying that anyone thinks this is earth shattering news or should bring on any “I Told You Sos” 90 percent of people here new this was primarily Stevie’s doing. We just don’t care :shrug: now if Lindsey has said at this meet and greet a specific into what made Stevie inititiate this, then we’d have some news.

But regardless of all that, i would think it’s ok in this forum.

StevieandChris 10-08-2018 03:27 PM

😂 LOL:xoxo:

KenshiMaster16 10-08-2018 03:38 PM

I imagine some people won't want to accept the reality of this. Why? Because it's hard accepting faults in your idols. I should know, I worshiped at the foot of Nicks (and the Mac) for years. There will be definite cross blame for years to come in this fandom. "It was Stevie's doing, she ruined everything." "Lindsey deserved it for all the crap she had to put up with over the years." "He should have just accepted the bands terms." "Stevie should have just gotten on with the show and dealt with it or left if there was that big a problem."

If you ask me, I think both played a part. Clearly, I'm sure, Lindsey prefers his own material to that of someone else's (rightly so) and probably didn't want to litter the set with pre-75 stuff (stuff more than likely that would be replacing his songs and not Chris or Stevie's), and Stevie likely put her foot down about the bickering and his controlling nature which I'm sure exists in some fashion and probably gave the ultimatum that likely occurred ("I can't take it anymore, it's him or me"). As much as they elevate each other musically, they tear each other down emotionally.