The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New pic (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57822)

jmn3 04-24-2018 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aleuzzi (Post 1224353)
Neil looks like Christine’s older sister.

You win! This made my day!!

This is a terrible picture....

BombaySapphire3 04-24-2018 08:21 PM

bleech...and Stevie looks like a small male senior citizen in drag..they really need to pack it in.

Morgana 04-24-2018 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 (Post 1224407)
bleech...and Stevie looks like a small male senior citizen in drag..they really need to pack it in.

OMGSS YES! She has such a sour look for a farewell tour.....missing someone Stevie?

HomerMcvie 04-24-2018 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgana (Post 1224410)
OMGSS YES! She has such a sour look for a farewell tour.....missing someone Stevie?

She now realizes that they f*cked up.

button-lip 04-24-2018 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgana (Post 1224410)

I don't care if she misses someone. It's what she wanted, and now she has it! Have fun with your fans and friends, Stevie! Why the long face? :shrug:

dreamsunwind 04-24-2018 08:48 PM

I doubt one can really figure out what somebody is thinking based off their facial expression in a picture but I do think that down the line they're all really going to regret this. Regret doing this to the person who-- like it or not, hell-raising or not-- put the most true work into the band, regret how they disrespected their devoted fanbase, and regret ruining the legacy of the legendary Rumours 5.

I think a few years down the line you're gonna hear Stevie in an interview saying how she doesn't speak to Lindsey anymore and it just breaks her heart because her relationship with him was probably the one that most changed her life. A lot like some of her sad/bitter/angry interviews during the late 80s-90s after he left the band the first time.

elle 04-24-2018 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1224412)
She now realizes that they f*cked up.

her assistants didn't manage to tear down all the anti-Stevie flyers around LA fast enough. she saw some. she's pi**ed! :laugh:

bombaysaffires 04-24-2018 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamsunwind (Post 1224421)
I doubt one can really figure out what somebody is thinking based off their facial expression in a picture but I do think that down the line they're all really going to regret this. Regret doing this to the person who-- like it or not, hell-raising or not-- put the most true work into the band, regret how they disrespected their devoted fanbase, and regret ruining the legacy of the legendary Rumours 5.

I think a few years down the line you're gonna hear Stevie in an interview saying how she doesn't speak to Lindsey anymore and it just breaks her heart because her relationship with him was probably the one that most changed her life. A lot like some of her sad/bitter/angry interviews during the late 80s-90s after he left the band the first time.

yeah, or she'll blame it on Mick.

elle 04-24-2018 08:58 PM

Quote:

I doubt one can really figure out what somebody is thinking based off their facial expression in a picture but I do think that down the line they're all really going to regret this.

you know, i was thinking about that when watching that video of Lindsey describing intermingled tours while signing stuff and posing for pics all at the same time. you can see him leading a completely normal convo and then stops and makes this ultra serious face when he poses for the pic, guy tells him thank you, he relaxes back to his normal demeanor and says welcome! and just continues the conversation describing tour plans.

it's kinda fascinating to watch.

Lola 04-24-2018 09:02 PM

I'd love to get an assessment of the pic from a body language expert. Stevie's hand is clenched, Chris looking away, Mike wearing sunglasses, Neil buried in the back. Nothing about this pic says Rock n Roll. No energy, no interactions, no warmth. I wonder if Mike or Neil are having second thoughts. I asked my guy to take a look and he said "who's that lady in the back":laugh::laugh: He went on to say "they look like they're waiting at baggage claim"

Steviegirl 04-24-2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick (Post 1224352)

Everything about this seems weird, cringe-worthy, and embarrassing.

BombaySapphire3 04-24-2018 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steviegirl (Post 1224435)
Everything about this seems weird, cringe-worthy, and embarrassing.

Yes . A truly dreadful way for a once great band to go out.

button-lip 04-24-2018 09:27 PM

Quote:

Yes, but the difference is that this time many of us won't believe her. Hell, I don't even believe her facial expression now! She's trying to gain sympathy with her sad face. :wavey:

button-lip 04-24-2018 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lola (Post 1224430)
I'd love to get an assessment of the pic from a body language expert. Stevie's hand is clenched, Chris looking away, Mike wearing sunglasses, Neil buried in the back. Nothing about this pic says Rock n Roll. No energy, no interactions, no warmth. I wonder if Mike or Neil are having second thoughts. I asked my guy to take a look and he said "who's that lady in the back":laugh::laugh: He went on to say "they look like they're waiting at baggage claim"

Chris looking away.... it's like she knows Lindsey is on the other side of the camera. She just can't look at him straight in the eye. :distress:

secondhandchain 04-24-2018 09:35 PM

Allf of your comments are making my night!!!!