The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rock Family Tree (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=25457)

Songbird4 02-11-2006 07:01 PM

Rock Family Tree

So I am watching the Fleetwood Mac Rock Family Tree segments on YouTube.com. I'm watching part one and I notice that John has these boots on that kinda look like Uggs. But I think to myself, "Why would John be wearing Uggs." So I start watching part two and sure enough towards the end of the second segment he crosses his legs and they are Uggs!! I couldn't help but laugh. No offense to John, but I've never seen a guy wearing Uggs. Am I the only one that finds this amusing??

~Kim

goldustsongbird 02-11-2006 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Songbird4
So I am watching the Fleetwood Mac Rock Family Tree segments on YouTube.com. I'm watching part one and I notice that John has these boots on that kinda look like Uggs. But I think to myself, "Why would John be wearing Uggs." So I start watching part two and sure enough towards the end of the second segment he crosses his legs and they are Uggs!! I couldn't help but laugh. No offense to John, but I've never seen a guy wearing Uggs. Am I the only one that finds this amusing??

~Kim

Mr McVie is quite the stylish lad. :p

Brwn_eyes0511 02-11-2006 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldustsongbird
Mr McVie is quite the stylish lad. :p

And he also didn't seem to care too much for Ms. Nicks in that interview either...oh well that was 1995...things are better now! ;)

johndoe 02-11-2006 09:54 PM

Best thing about it was that in the second clip, they labeled "Sara" as "Dreams."

Brwn_eyes0511 02-11-2006 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johndoe
Best thing about it was that in the second clip, they labeled "Sara" as "Dreams."

Yes...I noticed that.

And they also showed a picture of Bob Welch when they talked about Lindsey going out on a solo career...:laugh:

ThePenguin 02-11-2006 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brwn_eyes0511
And he also didn't seem to care too much for Ms. Nicks in that interview either...oh well that was 1995...things are better now! ;)

I think he was kind of hurt at the way she was portraying her years w/ the band in interviews. Didn't he say something about how from what he read, she said all FM had ever done to her was bad things, and that they were her worst enemies etc. Which he thought was 'kind of boring-- and untrue.' Glad things have changed in 11 yrs. :)

-Lis

Songbird4 02-11-2006 11:57 PM

I was shocked to hear him talk about Stevie that way and the faces that he was making. I'm glad that things are better, he seems to think highly of her now. He probably missed her dirty laugh...;)

~Kim

Brwn_eyes0511 02-12-2006 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePenguin
I think he was kind of hurt at the way she was portraying her years w/ the band in interviews. Didn't he say something about how from what he read, she said all FM had ever done to her was bad things, and that they were her worst enemies etc. Which he thought was 'kind of boring-- and untrue.' Glad things have changed in 11 yrs. :)

-Lis

Dear LORD...has it already been 11 yeras...:eek:

:o

justcrazylove 02-12-2006 01:17 AM

u stupid bloody americans....:shrug: ugg boots are as australian as vegimite, and Footy. its not until the yanks got a hold of them that they have been scene as a fasion statement.
sorry your not all stupid but cmon fair go

STYLISH my ass:laugh:

Lindsey Jr. 02-12-2006 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justcrazylove
u stupid bloody americans....:shrug: ugg boots are as australian as vegimite, and Footy. its not until the yanks got a hold of them that they have been scene as a fasion statement.

We don't want to know anything about your ass, and no, I'm not an American. Very respectful.

justcrazylove 02-12-2006 05:00 AM

i wasnt refering to you and i said not all americans. just the one who started this post

priestofnothing 02-12-2006 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brwn_eyes0511
Yes...I noticed that.

And they also showed a picture of Bob Welch when they talked about Lindsey going out on a solo career...:laugh:

I cut the clip there, the next thing they talk about after that is Bob Welch's Paris album.

chiliD 02-12-2006 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by priestofnothing
I cut the clip there, the next thing they talk about after that is Bob Welch's Paris album.

Good album! Too bad you cut it.

Songbird4 02-12-2006 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justcrazylove

If you read my first post, I didn't use the word stylish. And I would prefer to not be refered to as stupid bloody american. Have a nice day.

~Kim