The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fleetwood Mac News // FB, Instagram // change in admin, ownership? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58725)

Villavic 08-01-2019 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1253730)
As RIDICULOUS at that Christine one is, I've never seen that $tevie one before. "yeah kids, I'm 70, going on 15!"

She´s not Stevie! She's Stevie's evil twin!

Well, should be a fake twin, anyway.

jbrownsjr 08-01-2019 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Villavic (Post 1253737)

Well, should be a fake twin, anyway.

Stevie's 17 year old niece. :laugh:

secret love 08-02-2019 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1253396)
Obviously some $tevie drone.

The Ledge will always be the best option for open opinion about them.

No. The Ledge is a place for people like you to bleat about how Lindsey Buckingham is so hard done by and how his multi million dollar settlement given to him out of court would have been billions if he'd had his day in court.

HomerMcvie 08-02-2019 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secret love (Post 1253743)
No. The Ledge is a place for people like you to bleat about how Lindsey Buckingham is so hard done by and how his multi million dollar settlement given to him out of court would have been billions if he'd had his day in court.

Thank you. I'm sure glad it's always been here for me.

Have a good day. Kissing $tevie's.....boots.:angel::p

jbrownsjr 08-03-2019 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1253747)
Thank you. I'm sure glad it's always been here for me.

Have a good day. Kissing $tevie's.....boots.:angel::p

She looks ridiculous in her outfits.

secret love 08-03-2019 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1253753)
She looks ridiculous in her outfits.

Funny how I got banned for calling a fellow member a hypocrite, but you are free to insult Stevie's appearance, and Homer is free to imply that I kiss Stevie's arse. The moderators who banned me are clearly also hypocrites. Or biased, at least.

jbrownsjr 08-03-2019 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secret love (Post 1253754)
Funny how I got banned for calling a fellow member a hypocrite, but you are free to insult Stevie's appearance, and Homer is free to imply that I kiss Stevie's arse. The moderators who banned me are clearly also hypocrites. Or biased, at least.

I had nothing to do with your banning. Further, I don't even know why you were banned.

I do know that not liking Stevie's outfits is ok here. She wears the same damn ridiculous looking outfit and stumbles around on stage in those ugly boots. If you disagree with me, you're allowed to disagree with me.

If you want to know the details of what you did to get banned, ask Michele.

HomerMcvie 08-03-2019 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1253755)

I do know that not liking Stevie's outfits is ok here. She wears the same damn ridiculous looking outfit and stumbles around on stage in those ugly boots. If you disagree with me, you're allowed to disagree with me.

I hope not liking $tevie herself is acceptable here. Because I don't. I don't pay attention to her outfit that $he wears show after show. :lol:

As far as her boots, I'd only like to see them in one other location. Okay, two locations...:p

BombaySapphire3 08-05-2019 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Villavic (Post 1253737)

In this case the "evil twin" is probably nicer than the original.:nod:

jbrownsjr 08-05-2019 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 (Post 1253762)
In this case the "evil twin" is probably nicer than the original.:nod:

The nicer one helped write songs for BuckVie. :lol:

michelej1 08-05-2019 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secret love (Post 1253754)

You are perfectly free to criticize Lindsey’s appearance. I actually saw Lindsey tape up his boot because the zipper broke on it. I CONDEMN him for that.

jbrownsjr 08-06-2019 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1253770)
You are perfectly free to criticize Lindsey’s appearance. I actually saw Lindsey tape up his boot because the zipper broke on it. I CONDEMN him for that.

Yeah, but he used tape from Barney's!

Storms123 08-13-2019 06:52 PM

I am on the Fleetwood Mac News distribution list (email) I was cleaning out my email junk folder and noticed all of the emails regarding the Australian leg are sitting in my junk folder....rather appropriate :]

HomerMcvie 08-13-2019 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storms123 (Post 1253839)
I am on the Fleetwood Mac News distribution list (email) I was cleaning out my email junk folder and noticed all of the emails regarding the Australian leg are sitting in my junk folder....rather appropriate :]

Very appropriate. This is the only time I've ever completely sworn off them.

They're the band of my life, but currently? F*ck them! Stupid old goat!!!

secret love 08-13-2019 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1253765)
The nicer one helped write songs for BuckVie. :lol:

I might start a separate thread on this. But do you think if BuckVie had been shelved in favour of solo albums, Lindsey would still be in this band? :distress: