The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   why are SN fans so bitter about FM? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=56684)

FuzzyPlum 12-15-2016 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1198171)
I love Christine with all my heart.

I don't get star struck...I really don't. I think that she's probably the only person alive that I could meet, where I'd be scared to death to even say anything.

She'd probably tell me I'm wearing a stupid f*cking shirt or something!

I think there was a time when she was like that. I'm sure she's mellowed now though- She just a nice, polite lady. Complete opposite- if you were wearing something hideous she's probably complement you to make you feel good.

elle 12-15-2016 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1198171)
I love Christine with all my heart.

I don't get star struck...I really don't. I think that she's probably the only person alive that I could meet, where I'd be scared to death to even say anything.

She'd probably tell me I'm wearing a stupid f*cking shirt or something!

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum (Post 1198172)
I think there was a time when she was like that. I'm sure she's mellowed now though- She just a nice, polite lady. Complete opposite- if you were wearing something hideous she's probably complement you to make you feel good.

how cool would it be if Christine does some meet & greets on their tour of 4?

HomerMcvie 12-15-2016 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum (Post 1198172)

You get the reference, right?

That was one of Ken Caillat's stories. They were in the studio, and he came in wearing a Hawaiian(I believe) shirt. Chris told him he was wearing a "f*cking stupid shirt". He was using that to show how sarcastic she was.

I've read a lot of really bad things that Bob Welch's wife(RIP) had to say about her, too.

Unlike (my perception of) Stevie fans, I do believe that they're probably true.

I still love her, but I'm more than a little afraid of her!!!:lol::lol::lol:

(although I'm sure you're right, that she's mellowed with age, just like the rest of them....except that short girl)

HomerMcvie 12-15-2016 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1198174)
how cool would it be if Christine does some meet & greets on their tour of 4?

I'd literally give 10K, if I could spend a couple hours with her, listening to FM stories of old, and knocking back a couple bottles of wine.

elle 12-15-2016 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1198176)
I'd literally give 10K, if I could spend a couple hours with her, listening to FM stories of old, and knocking back a couple bottles of wine.

man you are greedy! i meant something more realistic (although i kinda seriously doubt she'd do m&gs), like a 2 mins m&g and a quick pic.

kinda like what LB did on some of the dates of his OMS tour. it was still great to have that opportunity, you can pack a lot in couple of minutes! if they'd tour and give us a choice of LB or CM m&g (i know i know, never gonna happen!), i'd definitely pick her (and he would consider it a treason and never talk to me again lol).

FuzzyPlum 12-15-2016 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1198175)
You get the reference, right?

That was one of Ken Caillat's stories. They were in the studio, and he came in wearing a Hawaiian(I believe) shirt. Chris told him he was wearing a "f*cking stupid shirt". He was using that to show how sarcastic she was.

I've read a lot of really bad things that Bob Welch's wife(RIP) had to say about her, too.

Unlike (my perception of) Stevie fans, I do believe that they're probably true.

I still love her, but I'm more than a little afraid of her!!!:lol::lol::lol:

(although I'm sure you're right, that she's mellowed with age, just like the rest of them....except that short girl)

Ha. Sorry I didn't get the reference. Vaguely recall reading it now. Might have to go back and read it again. I don't wholeheartedly believe the things Wendy said. As ever there are always two sides to every story. I'm sure Chris never gave two sh!ts enough to argue her side back.

Macfanforever 12-15-2016 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum (Post 1198170)

Oh my god.The middle finger salute. Who's she pissed at.The photographer taking that shot.

iamnotafraid 12-16-2016 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfanforever (Post 1198189)
The middle finger salute. Who's she pissed at.The photographer taking that shot.

I'd be willing to bet that she's about to
give Stevie one of those salutes.

HomerMcvie 12-16-2016 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamnotafraid (Post 1198191)

As well she should. Ingrate!!!!:mad:

jbrownsjr 12-16-2016 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1198194)
As well she should. Ingrate!!!!:mad:

Please Christine.. come back... I can't record without you...

Oh, nevermind..

Macfanforever 12-16-2016 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamnotafraid (Post 1198191)

Yes.I think I rather get the salute then a hot cup of tea or any other beverage in my face.LOL,

HomerMcvie 12-16-2016 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1198196)
Please Christine.. come back... I can't record without you...

Oh, nevermind..

Psychotic loon, party of one...

(not you):p

jbrownsjr 12-16-2016 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1198211)
Psychotic loon, party of one...

(not you):p

I've been called worse. lol

SteveMacD 12-16-2016 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWildHeart67 (Post 1198072)
I think Stevie WILL participate with the newFM album.

I'm skeptical, and I don't care at this point. I'm mainly buying it for the Christine and Lindsey songs. That's apparently where the chemistry is these days.

Quote:

Regardless of what's been said Her current tour has been a huge success and she's been filling large venues easily for the first time in a couple of decades.
The thing I've noticed is that her solo shows do better following tours with the full classic lineup. That's the only reason why I still think there's a chance she'll participate. Not because she wants to, but because it's better for business.

Quote:

I doubt they would tour without Stevie under the FM name.
I wouldn't put it past them. The problem for Stevie is that it might be viable and they might have more fun without her. Lindsey and Christine have enough hits between them to put on a great show.

Quote:

They are already contracted to a world tour with Stevie, and two tours would fragment the marketplace, confuse casual fans and, not to mention, wouldn't fill large venues.
On the other hand, a smaller tour would require maybe like a tenth of the crew, which means there would be more money to go around if ticket prices were comparable. As for any confusion, that's simple marketing.

secondhandchain 12-17-2016 11:18 PM

The Pretenders are helping ALOT. Don't think she could quite sell that much without them.