The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Will Nashville get rained out??? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57285)

tcmcneese 06-22-2017 07:15 AM

Will Nashville get rained out???

Hi all. Wondering if anyone is familiar with the venue they are playing at tomorrow night in Nashville. Weather says heavy rain. I mean I'll go with ponchos and a umbrella, don't get me wrong, but I really hope the show doesn't get cancelled.

stevierocks87 06-22-2017 07:17 AM

Does the ticket say "rain or shine"? Chastain Park in Atlanta does NOT cancel for rain so it was On With the Show!

tcmcneese 06-22-2017 08:23 AM

It does say rain or shine, but cancellations for severe weather, and I think flood watches are being posted. Was it still a good time in Chastain even though it rained?

HomerMcvie 06-22-2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcmcneese (Post 1212495)
Hi all. Wondering if anyone is familiar with the venue they are playing at tomorrow night in Nashville. Weather says heavy rain. I mean I'll go with ponchos and a umbrella, don't get me wrong, but I really hope the show doesn't get cancelled.

Don't bring your umbrella, because Ascend doesn't allow them(visibility for other fans). Poncho is fine, though.

It's been pouring here all morning today. If you have lawn seats, wear crappy shoes, because it can become a muddy mess (this is the first show I've gone to there, that I didn't have lawn seats).

HomerMcvie 06-22-2017 07:24 PM

Christine and Lindsey were just spotted by a friend, at a restaurant in downtown Nashville. I was invited to go stalk them, but I declined.

No, I won't say the name of the restaurant, for a couple of hours, anyway.

jbrownsjr 06-22-2017 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1212547)
Christine and Lindsey were just spotted by a friend, at a restaurant in downtown Nashville. I was invited to go stalk them, but I declined.

were they naked?

John Run 06-22-2017 07:30 PM

Quote:

The fact they are dining together is an ocean apart from the virtual and real walls that are constructed between members on FM tours.

I love seeing some genuine unity and that cohesion will show through as they play more shows together.

button-lip 06-22-2017 07:35 PM

Quote:

What?! Why?! Were they kissing?

HomerMcvie 06-22-2017 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1212550)
What?! Why?! Were they kissing?

Because everyone deserves their privacy. You couldn't pay me to be a celebrity.

HomerMcvie 06-22-2017 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Run (Post 1212549)
The fact they are dining together is an ocean apart from the virtual and real walls that are constructed between members on FM tours.

I love seeing some genuine unity and that cohesion will show through as they play more shows together.

I know. It speaks volumes about the integrity of their friendship. That "making of" video had my eyed filled with tears, several times.

There's no drama on their ship.

button-lip 06-22-2017 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1212551)
Because everyone deserves their privacy. You couldn't pay me to be a celebrity.

Yeah, I was just joking. With the whole comment.

jbrownsjr 06-22-2017 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1212553)
Yeah, I was just joking. With the whole comment.

I wasn't. And I demand to know if they were naked!!! :]

HomerMcvie 06-22-2017 09:49 PM

The name of the restaurant is Etch, and I hope neither was naked. They're way too old me to want to imagine them like that now!

golddustwoman77 06-22-2017 10:14 PM

I have seen multiple concerts at Ascend. The last one I saw there was Duran Duran. It was pouring rain at the beginning of the show, and they had the concert.

I am going to the show tomorrow night as well. I am hoping the weather improves as the day goes. I will be armed with a good poncho.

Etch is a wonderful restaurant! One of my cousin's best friends is the owner and chef. I would highly recommend it, if you are looking for a place to eat in Nashville. Sure wish I had been there today. Very cool!

I hope everyone has a great time at the show in Nashville. I am super excited!

HomerMcvie 06-22-2017 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golddustwoman77 (Post 1212567)
I have seen multiple concerts at Ascend. The last one I saw there was Duran Duran. It was pouring rain at the beginning of the show, and they had the concert.

I am going to the show tomorrow night as well. I am hoping the weather improves as the day goes. I will be armed with a good poncho.

Etch is a wonderful restaurant! One of my cousin's best friends is the owner and chef. I would highly recommend it, if you are looking for a place to eat in Nashville. Sure wish I had been there today. Very cool!

I hope everyone has a great time at the show in Nashville. I am super excited!

Me too, on the multiples, and also Duran Duran. I actually snuck a small umbrella into that, and got away with using it.

They're saying 100% chance during the day, but down to 60% chance of "scattered" in the evening, now. I don't care if it does rain! I'll be at the best show in the world for me. Yes, better than OWTS! I can't wait!

I need to try Etch, but unless I'm on a date, I tend to be a cheap bitch with myself!

Are you down front? I'm 4th row center, with another friend a row or two behind me, then 3 more friends a few more rows back. I grabbed the best(only) available seat, and threw my friends under the bus. I feel a little guilty, but what the F, I'm up front!