The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Christine McVie (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   What's not to love? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=17170)

NicksIllume 12-06-2004 12:58 PM

What's not to love?

1 Attachment(s)
I was browsing through my various pictures and came across this one. She has such a great laugh. I feel like showing a lot of C. McVie love today so don't mind me.

ThePenguin 12-06-2004 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicksIllume
I was browsing through my various pictures and came across this one. She has such a great laugh. I feel like showing a lot of C. McVie love today so don't mind me.

Never saw that picture before! is she the cutest?! Gotta love Chris....

-Lis

NicksIllume 12-06-2004 01:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another...

Aisling 12-06-2004 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicksIllume

that is unquestionably adorable. thank you for sharing it with us!

jbrownsjr 12-06-2004 02:30 PM

You're right!! What's not to love. Gosh I miss her in FMac. Thanks for posting and sharing the love! :wavey:

jbrownsjr 12-06-2004 02:31 PM

Anyone notice the pic above her fireplace in the guitar pic? :lol:

macfan 57 12-06-2004 02:39 PM

Thanks for posting those pictures of Christine. They're from a 1976 People Magazine. Believe it or not, the focus of that article was about Christine, not Fleetwood Mac. It was a pretty funny article, too. That's the one where she jokingly referred to herself as a wino. :laugh:

ryan8472 12-06-2004 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr
Anyone notice the pic above her fireplace in the guitar pic? :lol:

"I love me, who do you love?" :lol:

Chris certainly was/is a riot. :nod:

HomerMcvie 12-06-2004 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macfan 57
Thanks for posting those pictures of Christine. They're from a 1976 People Magazine. Believe it or not, the focus of that article was about Christine, not Fleetwood Mac. It was a pretty funny article, too. That's the one where she jokingly referred to herself as a wiino. :laugh:

Is that article in the archives??? :woohoo:

ThePenguin 12-06-2004 03:32 PM

Quote:

Thanks for posting those pictures of Christine. They're from a 1976 People Magazine. Believe it or not, the focus of that article was about Christine, not Fleetwood Mac. It was a pretty funny article, too. That's the one where she jokingly referred to herself as a wiino. :laugh:

I must acquire this article!!!! Begging anyone who might care to send it to me...please....please...???????

-Lis

David 12-06-2004 03:54 PM

Quote:

Yeah, she calls herself a wino (very accurately, I might add). One of the pics I think is of her pushing around a shopping cart, buying wine.

We need to get that added to the BLA!

ThePenguin 12-06-2004 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David
Yeah, she calls herself a wino (very accurately, I might add). One of the pics I think is of her pushing around a shopping cart, buying wine.

We need to get that added to the BLA!

If somebody sends me a copy, I will transcribe it and add it. promise.

-Lis

GardenStateGirlie 12-06-2004 04:30 PM

Erica, do you remember the Fleetwood Mac: Excess wallpaper Sarah made? I still love that picture of Christine shopping for alcohol...it never ceases to make me laugh

macfan 57 12-06-2004 04:31 PM

Lis, I've got the magazine. I'll e-mail you shortly.

NicksIllume 12-06-2004 04:31 PM

5 Attachment(s)
If memory serves me correctly, these are from the article including the infamous McVie booze photo op.